Zone1 Is anyone else getting "page could not be loaded" error messages?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I've been seeing this recently, anyone else?

Page could not be loaded​

The requested page could not be loaded.
  • Check your internet connection and try again.
  • Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
Reload

• Certain browser extensions, such as ad blockers, may block pages unexpectedly. Disable these and try again.
  • US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum may be temporarily unavailable. Please check back later.
Reload
Occasionally, but usually happens when I am scrolling on the edge of my wifi and weak 4G coverage out in the second garage. Usually clears right up after I hit reload.

Last couple of days it was pretty terrible but it seems ok for now.

I always assume it's something to do with our junky ass hillbilly wifi.

Everything is working fine with this Bravo browser.

I just got a timed out page just like clockwork at nine o'clock pm my time.

Yeah, I was getting ready to show Bulldog some of his old creepy posts but got timed out.

Probably better that it did, because it would have been really really really bad for his ego. Ha.

Screen Shot 15.jpg

I have seen it often over the years and every time I see it, I think to myself "well, it looks like she's finally gotten her way".

Reload
Yep.

Forum List

Back