Zone1 Is Anti-Racism Worse than Racism?

The first wrong was your brothers in Africa enslaving their own and selling them to white Europeans. Drop this false pretense of being wronged. IT doesn't look good.
What IM2 doesn’t realize is that his constant lambasting of whites and demands that blacks today, who actually enjoy favoritism in many areas, are entitled to money for what ancestors they never knew suffered is making reparations even less likely.

What IM2 doesn’t realize is that his constant lambasting of whites and demands that blacks today, who actually enjoy favoritism in many areas, are entitled to money for what ancestors they never knew suffered is making reparations even less likely.
Reparations are a form of reverse racism. No one today was a salve. there is no reason for reparations.

Yes, but the shakedown act is easier than developing an adult sense that people are responsible for their own actions and the decisions they have made.

Becoming an adult who contributes to society takes a lot more work than throwing a tantrum demanding money for nothing.

Reparations are a form of reverse racism. No one today was a salve. there is no reason for reparations.
Not only that, two generations of favoritism toward blacks via affirmative action is a form of reparations. If Grandpa got admitted to a program because he was black, and then Mama got admitted to a program because she was black, it’s time for Son to qualify for admissions on his own.

Yes, but the shakedown act is easier than developing an adult sense that people are responsible for their own actions and the decisions they have made.

Becoming an adult who contributes to society takes a lot more work than throwing a tantrum demanding money for nothing.
I’ve made that point, and for that I’ve been called a racist. Apparently, these days, thinking that blacks are mature, capable people responsible for their own choices makes one a racist.

I’ve made that point, and for that I’ve been called a racist. Apparently, these days, thinking that blacks are mature, capable people responsible for their own choices makes one a racist.
Yes, USMB thinks that anything short of completely patronizing black people makes a white person a racist.

That doesn't mean it is really racist, however, only that people who seek an advantage over others based upon skin color have been allowed to control the conversation.

My biggest problem with Kendi, is he clearly wants to use race, as a vehicle for his personal politics. Then, he actually even claims, that he is/or rather was, a racist.
Kendi is a sell out, and seems to be, one of the tools of the establishment. IMO, only useful idiots would believe him. He is a snake in the grass, to make this whole oligarchical enslavement easier. He is, another Manchurian candidate.

A bigot, against himself? This is like those claims we hear from leftists, that want to accuse other PoCs of being white supremacists.

Normal, rational folks can see right through it, it is like claiming men are women, or that children are old enough to decide they don't want to be the gender they are born as.

It is calling night day, and black white.

The 33nd Degree Masonic strategy to completely socially engineer society, is to create total chaos, if you want to reorder it. Anyone can look this up, Ordo Ab Chao. In fact, I think the Brookings Institute, just came out with a new initiative recently;

Anyone that hasn't gotten that is what this whole "New Normal," and "Build Back Better," and purposeful destruction of the entire global economy is about, isn't paying attention. It will get worse, and worse, until folks just give up, and go along with the folks in charge, and no, it won't be any better for folks of color, poor nations, poor communities, or illegals, they are ALWAYS on the bottom.

Indeed, this is scientifically written down in Alinsky's book.
6x1gxi.jpg

Those who benefited from the first wrong really need to listen to those who were wronged.
I'm afraid, Kendi? Is a sell-out. He doesn't give a shit about America or the black community. He is only in this for himself.

He is what Glen Ford called, part of the "Black Mis-leadership Class." You are being promised shiny things, and nice sounding rhetoric, to sell out your soul, to a NWO.

1665864079760.png

You would do better, paying attention to scholars that don't purposely pit Americans against each other, but seek to understand social dynamics a nit the nation together instead, not using in-groups and out-groups as a political tool.

I'm going mostly with the sociological/psychological definition here. Not just "bias," but the social science, technical definition - to explain interactions between IN-Group & OUT-Group dynamics. More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Here is that paper that was quoted back in 2020 on inter-group relations; https://groups.psych.northwestern.edu/spcl/documents/Richeson_SommersAR16.pdf
Excellent read from a (Now Yale Professor.)

"Attitudes, both favorable and unfavorable, that are activated without awareness or intentional control and that are different from and sometimes in contrast to explicit, self-reported beliefs.

A large body of social science evidence has shown that unconscious, automatically activated, and pervasive cognitive associations related to race, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation, and other identities can impact decision-making and judgments without our awareness. These research findings have serious, far-reaching implications for individuals in a wide range of sectors.

These biases result from normal human cognitive processes are therefore applicable to everyone. They develop across the life course as a result of socialization and exposure to certain messages within a culture.

Implicit bias can affect behaviors and can result in discrimination, or the differential treatment of individuals based on their group membership. Implicit bias can also be internalized by those being targeted and can affect their performance as well as psychological and physical health.

As is the case with attitudes generally, implicit bias is malleable, and new attitudes can be learned that replace or override previously learned associations."

And a quick video on how implicit bias operates on our roles in inter-group behavior, by the co-author of that paper.

But? We have had this conversation before. I know you won't stop grinding this axe. It is too tempting to use this tactic, to try to forward your political agenda. But do be aware, folks on this forum know this game, they aren't dumb, it is thousands of years old. And it just won't work here.

I grant you, yes, there are dozens of racists on this forum, but that does NOT however, justify the government taking their money, just so your family and friends can live better, because, hundreds of years ago, people who had similar DNA, might have oppressed your relatives. That is insanity, and I do believe, you are smart enough to know that.

That's "Dark DeSantis." He has laser eyes.

How can you tell a racist from a nonracist?

Answer: You can’t.

That’s a huge problem. If you give people the power to attack racists then they can attack whoever they want and claim it is because of racism. Nobody could disprove it or prove it one way or the other. This whole thing is dumb and I think all sides know it is dumb. A person can be 100% racist and nobody would ever know. A person could easily be 0% racist and be labeled a racist. The whole concept of attacking racism is dumb. You can attack systematic racism if you want but I think the systematic issues are against poor people not against black people. Maybe it should be approached from a more honest angle if results are wanted. However, there are many millionaires made off of the race industry. As long as their are idiots there will always be geniuses out there to exploit those idiots. Racism isn’t going anywhere as long as we keep buying the books.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back