Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
You people voted for this
links in article at site

SNIP:

By Matt Cover

January 10, 2013

Subscribe to Matt Cover's posts

(CNSNews.com) – The Internal Revenue Service warned employers in a new regulatory proposal not to come up with clever schemes to avoid Obamacare’s employer health insurance mandate.

The IRS said it would soon issue “anti-abuse rules” to discourage employers from taking advantage of any regulatory loopholes.

“The Treasury Department and the IRS are aware of various structures being considered under which employers might use temporary staffing agencies (or other staffing agencies)… to evade application of section 4980H [the employer insurance mandate],” the IRS said in a proposed regulatory announcement issued December 28.

The IRS said it would issue a so-called “anti-abuse rule” in an attempt to prevent employers from using temp agencies to circumvent the mandate, essentially writing into law that even though an employer hires temporary workers and therefore is not technically under the mandate’s jurisdiction, the IRS would fine them anyway for not providing health insurance.

all of it here with comments

IRS Warns Employers: Do Not Try to Avoid ObamaCare Insurance Mandate | CNS News

Get used to the 32 hour work week. That could be considered one benefit of Obamatax.

links in article at site

--big snips--

(CNSNews.com) – The Internal Revenue Service warned employers in a new regulatory proposal not to come up with clever schemes to avoid Obamacare’s employer health insurance mandate.

The IRS said...

The good news is this part: "The IRS said..."

This is the same government that can't get its computers to talk across departments. This is the same government that was stupid enough to deregulate commodities futures trading. This is the same government that started two land wars in Asia while lowering taxes. This is the same government that passed Obamacare - the biggest gift to corporate America since Reagan and Clinton literally gave the banks to Wall Street.

The bottom line is most businesses that find loopholes - from 32 hour work weeks to hiring illegal aliens - are as safe from prosecution as the trailer trash that elected Bush in 2000 and 2004 are from being influenced by reason.

Oh, and I did not vote for either the filthy degenerate scum Junior Bush or the clueless one that followed him. My last major party vote was for McGovern.

Last edited:
links in article at site

--big snips--

The IRS said...

The good news is this part: "The IRS said..."

This is the same government that can't get its computers to talk across departments. This is the same government that was stupid enough to deregulate commodities futures trading. This is the same government that started two land wars in Asia while lowering taxes. This is the same government that passed Obamacare - the biggest gift to corporate America since Reagan and Clinton literally gave the banks to Wall Street.

The bottom line is most businesses that find loopholes - from 32 hour work weeks to hiring illegal aliens - are as safe from prosecution as the trailer trash that elected Bush in 2000 and 2004 are from being influenced by reason.

Oh, and I did not vote for either the filthy degenerate scum Junior Bush or the clueless one that followed him. My last major party vote was for McGovern.

Which just marks you as an older liberal dumbass.

So, IRS employees should be exempted from the mandate?

My last major party vote was for McGovern.

Which just marks you as an older liberal dumbass.

At least you got "older" correct.

My politics are Jeffersonian. In case you don't know what that means read the sentiment at the bottom of your posts.

The problem for people like me is that instead of forming their own party in the mid 1970s, so many weak-sister pretend Jeffersonians settled for the filthy god damned scum leading the Republican gaggle of religious and economic nutballs since 1980, while traditional liberalism vanished entirely under the wheels of the human potential movement. The greatest political jokes of the last fifty years are on idiots who believe Reagan was a conservative and Clinton was a liberal. No one needs any more evidence of the failure of public education than the number of people who will argue either position on emotion when the facts directly contradict both claims.

But I digress...

No real Jeffersonian would ever export industrial jobs to third world hellholes or take a public policy position against abortion, let alone hiding behind flags and crosses to invade random foreign nations with the real purpose of propping up the price of oil.

If you ever find your way to a real Jeffersonian position, come on in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back