IRS used for political purposes

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
We all know that teaparty groups have been stymied by the IRS but consider that people like Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump get audited almost every fucking year it makes me wonder if the IRS isn't a democrat weapon against their opponents? Another reason to abolish the agency all together.

I'd be interested in seeing stats on who gets audited. Kinda personal information though....Wonder if someone could take that type of thing to court?

We need SOME AGENCY to collect taxes if we are going to be a world power and fight ISIS and China and Mexico or whoever I fear.

• Banned
I'd be interested in seeing stats on who gets audited. Kinda personal information though....Wonder if someone could take that type of thing to court?

We need SOME AGENCY to collect taxes if we are going to be a world power and fight ISIS and China and Mexico or whoever I fear.

There are many other ways to collect taxes other than employing the IRS.

Yo, Ted Cruz was going to do away with the Criminal Enterprise, but was not elected!!! Trump? Who knows what he will do, probably nothing!

"GTP"
91b06da4c60719f4e677fb8e9ba09368.jpg

Trump was not a 'republican' until very recently so that does not bolster your point.
People like Trump get audited all the time because of the amount of money they make and the way they make it makes their taxes enormously complex. It is the most efficient way for the IRS to collect more money - go after the big fish that may hove missed something. It also ensures that those big fish are less likely to screw up and since they pay the lions share of taxes in the nation that is where the IRS spends its time.

• Banned
Trump was not a 'republican' until very recently so that does not bolster your point.
People like Trump get audited all the time because of the amount of money they make and the way they make it makes their taxes enormously complex. It is the most efficient way for the IRS to collect more money - go after the big fish that may hove missed something. It also ensures that those big fish are less likely to screw up and since they pay the lions share of taxes in the nation that is where the IRS spends its time.

How often is Bill Gates audited?

How often is Bill Gates audited?
You would have to ask Bill Gates.

Do you know that information or are you simply assuming that he is not audited regularly?

We all know that teaparty groups have been stymied by the IRS but consider that people like Rush Limbaugh and Donald Trump get audited almost every fucking year it makes me wonder if the IRS isn't a democrat weapon against their opponents? Another reason to abolish the agency all together.

And Nixon was impeached in part due to using the IRS. And the dems don't get touched.

Forum List

Back