IRS THIEVES

As for the Fed, careful what we wish for.
They may be criminals but they may also
be our last lifeline if the SHTF . And we need China as an ally,
not a foe, same I would say with Russia. And stop fighting proxy wars for Israel and Saudi Arabia.( No matter what Rachel Maddow , Chuck Todd and
John Brennan say about it)

5 straight years stealing my income tax because of a communist like fake law they made to hurt the poor. They cannot get any lower can they? And they say this is the greatest country--Not as long as hard hearted thieves are running it. I say they are the real terrorists. I would like to sue them.

Well....I' m convinced!

You were eloquent, pithy, succinct, clear, precise!

I do have a concern, though.

I want to have the strongest military in the world but i do NOT want to pay for it.

Care to tell me how this can be done?

yard sales?

Thanks in advance!

Only a wicked hearted race would need to rely on killing impliments.
You can thank prohibition for income taxes.

Prohibition was repealed, though.
yep but big business didn't want production taxation...Look how many years it took to throw the burden onto the working stiffs..

It works the same in sports. They are paid outrageous amounts and the fan pays every dime. The president makes 450,000 a year with nuclear bombs at his disposal. Something wrong in that picture.

5 straight years stealing my income tax because of a communist like fake law they made to hurt the poor. They cannot get any lower can they? And they say this is the greatest country--Not as long as hard hearted thieves are running it. I say they are the real terrorists. I would like to sue them.

Well....I' m convinced!

I want to have the strongest military in the world but i do NOT want to pay for it.

yard sales?

Thanks in advance!

"Only a wicked hearted race would need to rely on killing impliments."

then conservatives all have wicked hearts

yep but big business didn't want production taxation...Look how many years it took to throw the burden onto the working stiffs..

It works the same in sports. They are paid outrageous amounts and the fan pays every dime. The president makes 450,000 a year with nuclear bombs at his disposal. Something wrong in that picture.

+++++++

Well....I' m convinced!

yard sales?

Thanks in advance!

Forum List

Back