The measles vaccine has killed 63 times as many people as measles disease in the last 15 yrs

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
It was the year 1900, and out of every 100,000 humans, only 13 died from the Measles. Forty years later, that number of deaths went down significantly to less than one person in every 100,000, and on down to barely anyone (0.2 in 100,000) dying from Measles twenty years later in 1960. Just three years after that, in 1963, the so-called Measles vaccine was invented, and “miraculously” it was declared that the immunization wiped out this huge threat to mankind. Amazing.
The Measles Vaccine Has Killed 63 Times as Many People as the Measles Disease in the Last 15 Years - DC Dirty Laundry

But the awake knows how this goes, the idiots think those not vaccinated did it meanwhile it is the vaccinated that passed it around because morons are to stupid to read the insert and so are most of their doctors who tell them it's oh so safe.

Meanwhile if you stupid fkrs had half a brain you would realize if your oh so great shit vaccines worked you dumbasses wouldn't be getting the shit. No instead you putrid pukes who vaccinated give it to everyone else dumbasses cause you won't listen.

It was the year 1900, and out of every 100,000 humans, only 13 died from the Measles. Forty years later, that number of deaths went down significantly to less than one person in every 100,000, and on down to barely anyone (0.2 in 100,000) dying from Measles twenty years later in 1960. Just three years after that, in 1963, the so-called Measles vaccine was invented, and “miraculously” it was declared that the immunization wiped out this huge threat to mankind. Amazing.
The Measles Vaccine Has Killed 63 Times as Many People as the Measles Disease in the Last 15 Years - DC Dirty Laundry

But the awake knows how this goes, the idiots think those not vaccinated did it meanwhile it is the vaccinated that passed it around because morons are to stupid to read the insert and so are most of their doctors who tell them it's oh so safe.

Meanwhile if you stupid fkrs had half a brain you would realize if your oh so great shit vaccines worked you dumbasses wouldn't be getting the shit. No instead you putrid pukes who vaccinated give it to everyone else dumbasses cause you won't listen.

What are the lastest worldwide numbers for measules deaths?

According to your logic the lowest rates of death should be in non-vac areas of the world, right?

So what are those numbers?

Even if I assume your ridiculous conspiracy theory is true (and I certainly do not) and the vaccine killed more than the disease its easily explained.

vaccinated people don't die of measles.

I remember measles epidemics first hand. Almost every year it would be a big one that killed many or a small one that killed few but kill it did along with chicken pox, whooping cough, mumps and diphtheria. More than 13 died of measels just in my neighborhood, every year.

I had measels. I had them in my eyes, in my vagina and in my anus. The pain was incredible. I was kept in a darkened room with rags tied around my hands to keep from scratching. I remember the high fever and trouble breathing. The doctor came to the house in those days. I remember him sadly shaking his head. Many children died. He didn't know which one would live.

I made sure my son got vaccinated. I now know what happens when people forget what disease can do.

Republicans attack America in every way possible. Their greatest tool is disinformation.

There are just as many anti-Vaxxers on the left as on the right.

No political ideology has an exclusive contract on stupidity.

hE6653237

Generally Measles is easily cured with Vitamin A and a few day's rest. Vaccine injury is forever.

What are the lastest worldwide numbers for measules deaths?

According to your logic the lowest rates of death should be in non-vac areas of the world, right?

So what are those numbers?
It doesn't really matter what the numbers are worldwide as this is not a third world shithole where we do not have adequate sanitation facilities; plus we have modern facilities, clinics and hospitals for those extreme cases if anyone just happens to develop a bad case of measles because they already have a compromised immune system.

From the Mayo clinic
Measles typically begins with a mild to moderate fever, often accompanied by a persistent cough, runny nose, inflamed eyes (conjunctivitis) and sore throat. This relatively mild illness may last two or three days.Sep 7, 2018

Herd immunity is an erroneous assumption
https://www.efvv.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/No-6-Measles-Briefing-document-HCKB-1.docx-1.pdf

USG says the vaccine is safe. So this is what got some people's undies in a bunch.

Forum List

Back