What is best Treatment for Varicose vein?

Discussion in 'Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare' started by Jamarion Jackson, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Jamarion Jackson

Jamarion Jackson Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Many people says that sclerotherapy is the best for the varicose vein. Is it though?

2. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,902
    I've used essential oils (Ylang ylang, Lavendar & Rosemary, used externally) and herbs (various herbs for our personal health choices but the best I found for overall circulation was Hawthorne berries taken internally). Plus daily routine of vitamins and supplemental herbs for several months to restore C, B's, D, etc.. I would imagine it depends on your individual case (find a good herbalist perhaps to help you). On an old injury I used a poultice mix with 5% Rosemary, 80% Greater Plantain, 5 % Walnut hulls, 5% Cloves and 5% of fresh Elderberry leaves from our yard which helped a little in dispersing the clotted appearance.

16 Home Remedies For Varicose Veins That Really Work

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. initforme

initforme Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,273
    Sclero worked great for me. Any decent insurance company covers it. Any lousy company doesn't.

4. Jerold Vince

Jerold Vince Rookie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Sclerotherapy is good and the treatment is quite cheaper compare to others varicose vein treatment.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1