IRS commissioner doesnt want Obamacare

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
it seems no one really wants it:eusa_eh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jmy1eSwbP0]IRS Commissioner: I Would Rather Keep My Health Plan Than Have Obamacare - YouTube[/ame]

I just LOL'ed!

If it doesn't work why support it? Why not demand that it gets fixed.

You can fight for national British like health care or you can fight for private market.

Either way would be better.

Great point Matthew, many on the principled left wanted the "public option" (single payer) and vehemently opposed Obamacare back before it became the only option to get something passed, why support it now?

:dig::dig:

The Dems just keep digging:cuckoo::cuckoo::dev3:
Obamacare will shorten most peoples lives...

Would the public option be better?

I wouldn't be the right person to answer that question given that I'm a student of the Austrian School and thus my principles dictate that the Federal Government get out of the health care business altogether along with breaking up the State Government created Health Insurance Monopolies.

If you wanted to find a logic and fact based argument for single payer health care you would need to talk to a principled left winger (Ralph Nader comes to mind). If you'll notice though now that Obamacare is law most of the single payer talk has evaporated from the public discourse so it might be somewhat of a challenge for you. Most of the arguments I see now supporting single payer are simply nothing more than essentially "so and so country does it", which is a shallow argument.

Forum List

Back