Irony: CAIR Refusing to Cooperate in Hearings On Why Muslims Don't Cooperate

Why cooperate with Peter King...who supported Terrorism against the Brits?

Two months ago the New York Times praised Peter King for assisting in the peace process in Northern Ireland. Over the years Bill Clinton and British prime ministers alike have expressed how impressed they are with Mr King, for the way he was able to assist in getting the parties to the table during the peace process... And if that's not proof enough of King's integrity for some of you on the "ubber-left", you only have to remember how in 2009 President Obama offered Mr King an ambassadorship on the Emerald Isle. Do you honestly think our president would have made such an offer if there was any chance of a black cloud hanging over Representative King ?????

Clinton wasn't always right..and King supported terrorism.

Simple as that. King's an idiot and an asshole.

No, I think King is ignorant for holding a sham kangaroo court claiming Muslims don't do anything to root out the radicals from their ranks.

And I think King is ignorant for using a kangaroo court to villify millions of law-abiding muslims.

And I think King is an idiot because, well... Because evidence suggests he is an idiot - oh, and an IRA supporter.

First of all....it's already been established that using the term "kangaroo court" doesn't apply to these fact-finding hearings.

Actually, the term applies perfectly. It's not my problem you can't see that.

Secondly, Bill Clinton praised Peter King for helping defuse the IRA situation in the UK.

So, it's OK to support terrorism against the British as long as Bill Clinton praises you for helping defuse the situation with the IRA? OK Then, duly noted.

Thirdly, he's not vilifying anyone by looking into a topic that Napolitano and Holder have come right out and said is a problem.

That's not what he's looking into. He's using a kangaroo court to vilify all muslims and get rightwingers like yourself afraid to sleep in your own bed. and it's working beautifully!

Forth, he never said that Muslims in the USA "don't do anything to root out the radicals from their ranks".

Oh really now? really?

These seem to be perfectly sensible questions to ask and want to find an answer to.

As sensible as asking when you stopped beating your wife.

I think we should have hearings about wacko white males in this country, they pose a greater risk to us than muslims do.

Actually, we're at much higher risk of harm from wacko hispanic and black males.

But I wouldn't expect you to be truthful when supporting Islam extremism.

:cuckoo: Show me where I said I support Islamic extremist? I am sorry I have a problem with holding hearings on a group of people, when white males have committed more acts of domestic terrorism in this country. Just yesterday, a man was arrested an hour away from here for planting a bomb during our MLK parade. Why hasn't there been hearing on the radicalization of white supremacists in this country?

I am also glad my point flew right over your head.

Actually, the term applies perfectly. It's not my problem you can't see that.

Even after I showed you the definition proving how wrong you are, you're still stuck on stupid.

That's not what he's looking into. He's using a kangaroo court to vilify all muslims and get rightwingers like yourself afraid to sleep in your own bed. and it's working beautifully!

And you're being sucked into the falsehoods spread by the far left about why these hearings are needed.

Forth, he never said that Muslims in the USA "don't do anything to root out the radicals from their ranks".

Oh really now? really?

Yes, really. Do you have a QUOTE of him saying that or are we supposed to trust your left wing moonbattery for it?

As sensible as asking when you stopped beating your wife.

Hardly a decent analogy. So then Holder and Napolitano are also doing that? Come on.....address why it's OK for THEM to say it's a serious problem, but not for King? Man-up!

I think we should have hearings about wacko white males in this country, they pose a greater risk to us than muslims do.

Actually, we're at much higher risk of harm from wacko hispanic and black males.

How many black serial killers can you name?

The Atlanta child killer.

And then there's the railroad killer, who wasn't black, but Hispanic.

Those are just the first two that pop into my head.

However, nobody is at great risk of being killed by a serial killer. So that is a red herring. Thanks for playing, you are the weakest link.

:cuckoo: Show me where I said I support Islamic extremist? I am sorry I have a problem with holding hearings on a group of people, when white males have committed more acts of domestic terrorism in this country. Just yesterday, a man was arrested an hour away from here for planting a bomb during our MLK parade. Why hasn't there been hearing on the radicalization of white supremacists in this country?

I would prefer an open hearing on the radicalization of whites in this country as opposed to it all being done secretly.

Is there an international organisation of serial killers?

If so, and you know about it, you should contact the FBI.

I only know of one, and that was the DC sniper, other than that the majority are white and from Washington State. LOL

Jake Bird, Anthony Sowell, Andre Crawford, Lorenzo Gilyard, Cleophus Prince....A few more black serial killers.

However, nobody is at great risk of being killed by a serial killer. So that is a red herring. Thanks for playing, you are the weakest link.
You probably have a better chance of being killed by a white serial killer, than a muslim terrorist. Just sayin!

so, you can name one black serial killer?

We better have a hearing on white guys. Ya just can't trust the li'l bastards.

Whats the name of the vast international organisation that funded that asshole?

Is there an international organisation of serial killers?

If so, and you know about it, you should contact the FBI.

I'm not sure. There's certainly an international ring of child molesters - they even make arrangements to travel to SE Asia...

and guess what? Chock full O'white guys.

so, you can name one black serial killer?

We better have a hearing on white guys. Ya just can't trust the li'l bastards.

Obviously you disagree with Eric Holder and Janet Nepolitano who have said in public that homegrown radicalized Muslims are the threat they worry the most about today.

Forum List

Back