Iron Dome, a good idea, but at who's expense?

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
I still refer you all to the report filed in the Library of Congress. When the Israelis demanded we supply them with Surface to Air missiles (circa mid to late 70's), we gave them to them. We also fund their defense budget with money too, lots of it. And when Israel proved that they could make the US supplied SAMs more effective, they refused to share the modifications with the US. :mad:

I will assume they enjoyed the same courtesy when the Patriot missiles came on to the scene in the early eighties.

John McCain reminded everyone that the US picked up a good part of the Israeli budget for Iron Dome last Sunday on Face the nation.

Lots of people think that Israel is a great ally of the US. I don't agree. Actions speak louder than words. And so far the US is still not getting its taxpayer's moneys worth. It is like we are the cash cow for Israel's agenda, and our needs are not considered by Israel. :eusa_eh:

I still refer you all to the report filed in the Library of Congress. When the Israelis demanded we supply them with Surface to Air missiles (circa mid to late 70's), we gave them to them. We also fund their defense budget with money too, lots of it. And when Israel proved that they could make the US supplied SAMs more effective, they refused to share the modifications with the US. :mad:

I will assume they enjoyed the same courtesy when the Patriot missiles came on to the scene in the early eighties.

John McCain reminded everyone that the US picked up a good part of the Israeli budget for Iron Dome last Sunday on Face the nation.

Lots of people think that Israel is a great ally of the US. I don't agree. Actions speak louder than words. And so far the US is still not getting its taxpayer's moneys worth. It is like we are the cash cow for Israel's agenda, and our needs are not considered by Israel. :eusa_eh:
Israel is but one pixel in the big picture. Very simple explanation IMO.

If it's such a 'good idea' why aren't countries lining up to buy it, why only Israel? Oh yeah, the only country that is expected by the world to take a deluge of missiles and have a restrained response.

I wonder how France or Germany would go for an Iron Dome, if the other started hurling missiles at them? I didn't think so.

You waste much greater amount of money on state which allowes its protesters to kill your people.:cool:

what you cite here are minor annoyances given the broader scale of what the Israeli lobbies secure from our weak, whorish congressmen....no one has an exact figure for the extraordinary amounts of money the Jewish pirates suck from U.S. taxpayers, but one striking example has been buried by the mainstream news: under the first Bush administration, an Israeli Jew with dual citizenship was appointed controller of the bottomless Pentagon budget...it is unthinkable that anyone with dual citizenship could attain such a position in our government, but the story gets even better: under Dov Zakeim's watch some three-trillion dollars went unaccounted for---THREE FKG TRILLION DOLLARS....the money was never recovered, or its disappearance explained, but it certainly doesn't take Columbo to guess where it ended up----ISRAEL !!!!

Is this the Dov S. Zakheim you refer too?

Under Secretary of Defense (Comptroller) from 2001 in George W. Bush administration, and served in this capacity until April 2004. During his term as Comptroller, he was tasked to help track down the Pentagon's 2.3 trillion dollars worth of unaccounted transactions

It seems the 2.3 trillion dollars was already unaccounted for when he was appointed and he was tasked to find it. So your statement that it came up missing on his watch is pure bullshit.

Last edited:
Why should the American tax payer be forced to spend almost 1 billion dollars on a foreign countries defense? :confused:

WASHINGTON (AP) — A House panel is boosting money for Israel’s Iron Dome missile defense system by $680 million amid an election-year fight over whether President Barack Obama is doing enough for the longtime Mideast ally.

The Republican-controlled Armed Services Committee, which begins crafting a fiscal 2013 defense budget next week, plans millions more for the system designed to intercept short-range rockets and mortars, according to a congressional aide. The money would be in addition to the $205 million that the Obama administration and Congress agreed to in a special request in the 2011 budget and would cover several years, through fiscal 2015.

US Congress to boost Iron Dome funding | The Times of Israel

Considering the issue and the outcome---the IRON DOME project is one of the best investments that the US has made in decades. Care to compare it with other investments?
How about the investment the US has made over the past four decades in aiiding the MUJHADEEN in Afghanistan in their fight against Russian occupation. What did we get out of that? well---we got the Taliban and we created a pleasant base for AL QUEIDA and now our own sons are getting stabbed in the back over there for the glory of allah Our investment -----not even including our battles in Afghanistan but in AIDING THE MUJHADEEN and arming and feeding the Taliban pigs is far more in dollars and cents and all we have from it is dead sons

Anyone want to talk about the COST of our attempt to relieve famine in Somalia?

How can the Iron Dome be considered an "investment" for the U.S. ?? :confused:

You would not understand, Sunni-----it is not consistent with your CHOSEN CREED----the Iron Dome is a defense ----it protect children from the perversity you worship------the terrorist murder of children for the glory of allah

How can the Iron Dome be considered an "investment" for the U.S. ?? :confused:

It's what is called "combat testing", wannabe convert.

The U.S. is Israel's "main" (perhaps only) ally. There has been no bigger threat to Israel and the region in the last 40 years than the theocratic fascist-acting leadership of Iran and their headlong rush to buy the allah-bomb. To prevent the Iranian mullocrats from obtaining nuclear weapons is an issue that should be concerning even the islamist nations in the area.

The Isaeli leadership recognizes that it is now too late for an effective independent Israeli development of a missile defense system against an Iranian (Iranian sponsored) attack without the assistance of the United States, the delays have gone on too long. Both the Israelis and the U.S. understand the Jewish State has its people's defense and survival at stake relative to islamo-fascist nations which hate Israel, Jews, and the shared US-American democratic ideals and values.

It's what allah wants.

Why should the American tax payer be forced to spend almost 1 billion dollars on a foreign countries defense? :confused:

Strange that you whining excludes any mention of the infidel dollars showered upon the fascist muslim brotherhood or the Death Cultists AKA the "Palestinians".

Strange, that.

How cool is it to convert to a politico-religious ideology that has a built in promotional endorsement for your Jooooo hating?

As an American citizen and tax payer I do not want my country funding defense projects for ANY foreign country.

To do so is unconstitutional. :cool:

Sunni----what are you trying to do----prove that the ass lickers of the nabi rapist pig-----who are US citizens know nothing about the US constitution? or just that the rapist pig ass lickers are filthy liars ? In fact ----there was nothing UNCONSITUTIONAL about feeding the starving ass lickers of the nabi pig in SOMALIA ------but it was a bad idea becaue hte ass lickers of the rapist pig of arabia MURDERED THE FOR THE GLORY OF THEIR SHIT CREED. The fact that the ass lickers of filth murdered americans ----STILL does render feeding them "UNCONSTITUTIONAL" The feeding of the fake HEREDITARY SHIT called "paletinian refugee" is also NOT "UNCONSTITUTIONAL". It is idiotic-----but not "UNCONSTITUTIONAL"

Israel is our foothold in the Middle East against the crazies.
Why do we need a foothold in the Middle East?

And exactly benefit does it provide? :cool:

He's one of those hard headed people who don't understand the consequences of installing dictators on their people, and supporting a country of child killers against their brothers. It will actually have a huge backlash and will create more religious people, it will drive protests to remove those leaders. And Muslim Brotherhood could win in Syria and Jordan. It is very dangerous to think of Israel as our "foothold" in the Middle East. All Israel brings us is war and hate, we benefit in no way, they even refuse to share technology with us even after we give them most of their weapons.

Especially at this time, if we show support for Israel like we did with Bush, supporting two wars against Lebanon and Gaza. People will despise us, it's like a father with two kids, one he spoils and loves regardless of his accomplishments or behavior. Making that one kid an asshole. The other kid is always ignored even if he is great in those aspects. And eventually he will become an asshole. That's when I smell Israel's destruction. They are playing with fire, people could get extremely upset at Israel in the future, and America does nothing to forward the peace process. We are preventing it from happening by unconditionally supporting Israel.

Forum List

Back