Iron Dome, a good idea, but at who's expense?

I still refer you all to the report filed in the Library of Congress. When the Israelis demanded we supply them with Surface to Air missiles (circa mid to late 70's), we gave them to them. We also fund their defense budget with money too, lots of it. And when Israel proved that they could make the US supplied SAMs more effective, they refused to share the modifications with the US. :mad:

I will assume they enjoyed the same courtesy when the Patriot missiles came on to the scene in the early eighties.

John McCain reminded everyone that the US picked up a good part of the Israeli budget for Iron Dome last Sunday on Face the nation.

Lots of people think that Israel is a great ally of the US. I don't agree. Actions speak louder than words. And so far the US is still not getting its taxpayer's moneys worth. It is like we are the cash cow for Israel's agenda, and our needs are not considered by Israel. :eusa_eh:
Did "Iron Dome" come from "Iron Wall?"

In 1923 Ze'ev Jabotinsky, a founding father of today's Jewish state, wrote the following in his native language, Russian:

"Voluntary Agreement Not Possible.

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs.

"Not now, nor in the prospective future.

"I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists. I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

The Iron Wall - Vladimir (Ze'ev) Jabotinsky - 1923

In 1948, 650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million Arabs and others, and US elites like John McCain are proud the US taxpayers continue to underwrite that illegal occupation.

That part won't change until US voters stop "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth.

I still refer you all to the report filed in the Library of Congress. When the Israelis demanded we supply them with Surface to Air missiles (circa mid to late 70's), we gave them to them. We also fund their defense budget with money too, lots of it. And when Israel proved that they could make the US supplied SAMs more effective, they refused to share the modifications with the US. :mad:

I will assume they enjoyed the same courtesy when the Patriot missiles came on to the scene in the early eighties.

John McCain reminded everyone that the US picked up a good part of the Israeli budget for Iron Dome last Sunday on Face the nation.

Lots of people think that Israel is a great ally of the US. I don't agree. Actions speak louder than words. And so far the US is still not getting its taxpayer's moneys worth. It is like we are the cash cow for Israel's agenda, and our needs are not considered by Israel. :eusa_eh:
Did "Iron Dome" come from "Iron Wall?"

In 1923 Ze'ev Jabotinsky, a founding father of today's Jewish state, wrote the following in his native language, Russian:

"Voluntary Agreement Not Possible.

"There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs.

"Not now, nor in the prospective future.

"I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists. I do not believe that they will be hurt.

"Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting 'Palestine' from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority."

The Iron Wall - Vladimir (Ze'ev) Jabotinsky - 1923

In 1948, 650,000 Jews inflicted a Jewish State on 1.2 million Arabs and others, and US elites like John McCain are proud the US taxpayers continue to underwrite that illegal occupation.

That part won't change until US voters stop "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth.

You have made irrelevance into your defining characteristic.

Israel is our foothold in the Middle East against the crazies.
Why do we need a foothold in the Middle East?

And exactly benefit does it provide? :cool:

He's one of those hard headed people who don't understand the consequences of installing dictators on their people, and supporting a country of child killers against their brothers. It will actually have a huge backlash and will create more religious people, it will drive protests to remove those leaders. And Muslim Brotherhood could win in Syria and Jordan. It is very dangerous to think of Israel as our "foothold" in the Middle East. All Israel brings us is war and hate, we benefit in no way, they even refuse to share technology with us even after we give them most of their weapons.

Especially at this time, if we show support for Israel like we did with Bush, supporting two wars against Lebanon and Gaza. People will despise us, it's like a father with two kids, one he spoils and loves regardless of his accomplishments or behavior. Making that one kid an asshole. The other kid is always ignored even if he is great in those aspects. And eventually he will become an asshole. That's when I smell Israel's destruction. They are playing with fire, people could get extremely upset at Israel in the future, and America does nothing to forward the peace process. We are preventing it from happening by unconditionally supporting Israel.
While Baghdad Bob is posting his usual nonsense, here is one Israeli kid probably around the same age of Baghdad Bob who has actually done something. Hope you can read this, Bob, since it was on AOL news and I don't know what server you are on.

Liron Bar, Israeli Teen, Creates Color Red App That Warns Citizens Of Hamas Rocket Attacks (VIDEO)

Liron Bar, Israeli Teen, Creates Color Red App That Warns Citizens Of Hamas Rocket Attacks (VIDEO)

Providing humanitarian aid to starving people is far different that footing the bill for a foreign countries defensive weapon systems. :cool:
When was the last time Muslims provided humanitarian aid to anybody? They're so busy providing terror and hate to the world, you can't blame them. Heck, they won't even help fellow Muslims, it's always the US, Europe, Israel, and other nations that rush to aid when a Muslim shithole gets hit with a natural disaster. Muslim nations: "who us?"

Pathetic. Heh heh heh.

Once again I'll say that Israel is the only country in the world that would buy into some defense like 'Iron Dome.' Any other country that had missiles falling on its people would send their military in to take out the perps. Only Israel is expected to deal with such as, the norm.

It's insane.

Why do we need a foothold in the Middle East?

And exactly benefit does it provide? :cool:

He's one of those hard headed people who don't understand the consequences of installing dictators on their people, and supporting a country of child killers against their brothers. It will actually have a huge backlash and will create more religious people, it will drive protests to remove those leaders. And Muslim Brotherhood could win in Syria and Jordan. It is very dangerous to think of Israel as our "foothold" in the Middle East. All Israel brings us is war and hate, we benefit in no way, they even refuse to share technology with us even after we give them most of their weapons.

Especially at this time, if we show support for Israel like we did with Bush, supporting two wars against Lebanon and Gaza. People will despise us, it's like a father with two kids, one he spoils and loves regardless of his accomplishments or behavior. Making that one kid an asshole. The other kid is always ignored even if he is great in those aspects. And eventually he will become an asshole. That's when I smell Israel's destruction. They are playing with fire, people could get extremely upset at Israel in the future, and America does nothing to forward the peace process. We are preventing it from happening by unconditionally supporting Israel.
While Baghdad Bob is posting his usual nonsense, here is one Israeli kid probably around the same age of Baghdad Bob who has actually done something. Hope you can read this, Bob, since it was on AOL news and I don't know what server you are on.

It's the diff between being part of a progressive, productive society and being part of Islamic culture. The Israeli kid will grow up to be a mensch and BecauseIKnowSquat will grow up to be a slug. :D

Providing humanitarian aid to starving people is far different that footing the bill for a foreign countries defensive weapon systems.
foreign countries defensive weapon systems .... True, Israel is threatening noone, indeed. Besides, keeping hamas alive costs money. I'm shocked the State Department forgot to tell that.

As an American citizen and tax payer I do not want my country funding defense projects for ANY foreign country.

To do so is unconstitutional. :cool:

So if the US wanted to help fund Iran's nuke program and show them how to make A-bombs properly, you'd be against it? :dunno:

And Israel uses all those weapons to target and kill civilians, in Gaza, with, like the child targeted below!

Actions Do Spaek Louder Than Words!

Israel
Gaza3.jpg
uses

Last edited:
If I had to choose between irrelevance or colonialism as my defining characteristic, it wouldn't be hard.
Lucky for you you're just an irrelevant Islamo-terrorist worshiping ignorant asswipe.

Such Hate, Hate is your defining characteristic!

Sherri there is no question that roudy hates islamic terrorism----but
"hatred" in general is not his "defining characteristic" On
this board your defining charateristic is love of islamic terrorism which
is why he finds you objectionable. Roudy can confirm or deny,---but
my impression is that he has experience or carries family legacy of
experience with the filth you so love

I am fascinated with this thread in which so many ISA RESPECTERS
object to the IRON DOME. People generally object to that which
causes HARM----therefore to what harm are the ISA REPECTERS objecting?

Sherri makes intersting use of the word "TARGET" She insists
that israel uses all of its weapons to "TARGET" gazan
civilians. In military use of weapons TARGET is all in defining
legality Clearly sherri as no proof at all that Israel TARGETS
civilians are even their actual targets are not entirely legal.
If a child dies on the bombing of a LEGAL MILITARY TARGET--
the standard of all moral people is that those persons
who rendered the site a legal military target and did not
clear such a site of children are GUILTY OF THEIR DEATHS

getting back to TARGET I wonder if Sherri can tell me
what the LEGAL MILITARY TARGET of kassam rockets
launched into Israeli cities is.

She seems to "KNOW" things as if by magic---even though
she has no information about the launching sites of the
kassam rockets-----she somehow "knows" that Israel is
not seeking those legal targets---- but is, rather----seeking
out gazan children. Since she, magically has that information,
then she must know what the LEGAL TARGETS of the Kassam
rockets are

I am not suggesting that there is no TARGETTING OF CHILDREN
Certainly we can all agree that if a person slits the throat of
a child----that child was definitely a TARGET. I do not
believe that the children of Berlin who were starving in
the cold streets ----were the actual TARGETS of allied
bombing in 1945---but according to sherri's criteria for
rendering Israel "guilty" ----the RAF AND USAF were guilty
of gross war crimes in that 1945 action

My sense is that she does not consider the hands on
slitting of an infant's throat to be a crime under
the RIGHT CIRCUMSTANCES -----or even the pogroms
in Baghdad to be "criminal" ----since they were accomplished
by the ISA RESPECTERS of her choice

Lucky for you you're just an irrelevant Islamo-terrorist worshiping ignorant asswipe.

experience with the filth you so love[/QUOTE
Haters defending Haters, now that defines all the apologists for Israel and her civilian slaughtering! Hate like that in your heart and mind is truly tragic and I feel sorry for you having to live with all that hate. But know that Hate is a choice and you can turn from it any moment!

experience with the filth you so love[/QUOTE
Haters defending Haters, now that defines all the apologists for Israel and her civilian slaughtering! Hate like that in your heart and mind is truly tragic and I feel sorry for you having to live with all that hate. But know that Hate is a choice and you can turn from it any moment![/QUOTE

Sherri again states that she loves isa-respecters who slit the throats of
infants----because she LOVES ALL PEOPLE ------except Israelis whom she
hates along with the supporters of Jesus----the Pharisees of his own
time. She also states she hates people who support those who
hate people who slit the throats of children----because she LOVES
all people. There is no paradox in Sherri's proclamations because
-----she has faith. There is never paradox in the statements of
Sunday school teachers

Iron Done was obviously a complete failure.

And did nothing to stop the Hamas victory over the IDF. :cool:

Evidently you have learned what so many of your co-religionists spend years practicing ... speaking from both sides of your mouth. From one side you whine about the carnage wrought by Israel in Gaza and from the other you shout Allahu Akbar in celebration.
You people really do worship death.

New Topics

Forum List

Back