Irish Referendum - Landside Victory for Womens Rights

Those who truly believed abortion is murder would be at abortion clinics stopping them. If you know a murder is happening and do nothing, you are complicit. The fact that they are here posting and not there acting is proof that, as with the majority, they do not really believe abortion is the same as murder.

There is far more evil in the world than that of which I am aware, much less that about which I have the power to do anything.

By your argument, I am obligated to take up arms, if necessary, and go after every single instance I can find in which someone's rights are being violated by someone else. Realistically, it is simply not possible for me, nor anyone else, to do that.

upload_2018-5-26_23-24-32.png

The final result in Ireland's abortion reform referendum

Yes 1,429,981
No 723,632

The current population of Ireland is 4,799,086 as of Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Top of the Morning! I hear it's Abortion O' Plenty in Ireland now!
Fully funded by the Gobmint! The way it should be for ALL nations. So to cut down
on Long-TermTakers of gobmint dimes!

Last edited:
It's not murder to expel a trespasser.

So, let's say, three years later, that child's parents decide to expel him, as a “trespasser”. Is that justifiable?
Yes.

What happens if a child, immediately after birth, is abandoned,and left to fend for himself?
You'll take care of it, won't you? Or is that strictly everyone else's responsibility?

The responsibility belongs to the parents of that child.

They ARE taking responsibility and aborting it.

...unlike some pro-lifers.

So many women have to pay the price for cowardly men who won't step up.
If men were giving birth, the world would provide free abortions legally to ALL!

upload_2018-5-27_12-28-44.png

Forum List

Back