Irish Gofundme raises 300k for immigrant hero

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is the guy who stepped in to save those children from a nutter. Well deserved and more typical of Irish generosity than the right wing trash looting and burning the other night.

I hope it makes a better life for him and his family.

This is the guy who stepped in to save those children from a nutter. Well deserved and more typical of Irish generosity than the right wing trash looting and burning the other night.

Left-wing trash like yourself celebrates never-ending displacement by third-world people.

Why does Alan Loren-Guille's go-fund me (who also helped disarm the guy) only have 10K Euros? Is it because he is French?

BTW, sucky story about the 4 teens who died on a trip in Wales. You people need better roads.

Why does Alan Loren-Guille's go-fund me (who also helped disarm the guy) only have 10K Euros? Is it because he is French?

BTW, sucky story about the 4 teens who died on a trip in Wales. You people need better roads.
20s plenty as it turns out.

Forum List

Back