Iraq's Christians Refuse to Return, Afraid 'They Will Again Be Targeted'

seems to me that these Christians all over the world should become badazz well armed people rather than sitting ducks for 'muslim' murderers and rapists . I think that what i just recommended is the story of the 'Sikhs' in India eh ??

Many have been deluded into believing they're supposed to be pacifists, which is total rubbish and not even remotely a 'law' set by God or his son Jesus; Peter whacked the ear off a govt. official, after all. they need to lose the false doctrine and indeed arm themselves. These left wing vermin ever get back in power they are going to exterminate Christians much more enthusiastically than Chassics and some Orthodox Jews and their fellow Muslims would.

Their faux 'Peace policies' in the ME that all require policies aimed at genocide Israelis is as much aimed at Da Evul Xians as it is Jews. There isn't any left wing atheist govt. that doesn't massacre or imprison Christians, so why do they passively assume the Democfat PArty's core base of traitors, pedophiles, and other sicko sociopaths deviants will be different?

Last edited:
Lots of Muslims are afraid to return, too. I’m sure you care about them as well.

Mooselimbs are the problem blackfag, just like pieces of shit like you are the problem in places like Baltimore and Detroit.

Decent people moved away as savage primates like you moved in.

Geez. I’m sorry for what a sad, broken little thing life has made you into.
----------------------------------------------------- i like seeing when the BONEHEADS do personal attacks or make ASSUMPTIONS about other more knowledgeable posters !! ------------- just a comment to da board !!

seems to me that these Christians all over the world should become badazz well armed people rather than sitting ducks for 'muslim' murderers and rapists . I think that what i just recommended is the story of the 'Sikhs' in India eh ??

Many have been deluded into believing they're supposed to be pacifists, which is total rubbish and not even remotely a 'law' set by God or his son Jesus; Peter whacked the ear off a govt. official, after all. they need to lose the false doctrine and indeed arm themselves. These left wing vermin ever get back in power they are going to exterminate Christians much more enthusiastically than Chassics and some Orthodox Jews and their fellow Muslims would.

Their faux 'Peace policies' in the ME that all require policies aimed at genocide Israelis is as much aimed at Da Evul Xians as it is Jews. There isn't any left wing atheist govt. that doesn't massacre or imprison Christians, so why do they passively assume the Democfat PArty's core base of traitors, pedophiles, and other sicko sociopaths deviants will be different?
------------------------------------------------------- Christians of the past have done pretty well as we look around at the world of that past . Seem like Christians should learn and emulate the past for the self preservation of themselves and their kids and the future . Pacifist Christianity is stupid and people should stop listening to lefty 'popes' and similar that tickle dumb PRETEND 'christians' ears Picaro .

Forum List

Back