Iraq in 2 pictures

Yes, you are that fucking stupid.

The US military protects international trade that allows scum like you to get your PS2 shipped to your trailer park from overseas.

I don't play video games.

The US military protects the right of Americans with $$$ (not you) to travel to Europe, Asia, etc in peace and security.

I have an MBA, live in Seven Hills, which is an affluent community in suburban Las Vegas, and I've been to England, France, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg, and Ecuador.

The US military protects your trailer park from terrorists, Russians, Chinese, etc...but that is the big picture which is too much for your 4th grade education.

That's supposed to be what they're used for, true, but for the past 60 years they've been used to protect corporate interests abroad and force American imperialism.

You should find someone that lived through WW2 and tell them how evil the US military is.....

My grandfather was a WWII veteran. The war he fought in had far more purpose than the corporate, imperialist wars we fight today.

When are you going to go pick up a gun and volunteer in Iraq, chickenhawk?

It's unfortunate this is all happening because we chose to invade them unprovoked in the first place.

This has nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq.

We have another primo example of whacked out Sunni terrorists wanting to take over a country and impose Sharia law.

I have a MBA and MA....lived in Germany 3 times and have traveled to more countries than your ape brain can count.

The US military maintains the peace around the world with a "forward presence" and coalition building with partners. Scum like you have no clue the US military helps other countries build a legit military to respect human rights, protect innocent people and to build up their own governments through security cooperation programs.

Scum like you believe the kook websites with their lies about US troops raping and pillaging in Iraq and Afghanistan, then you come here spewing it whining that tax dollars should be spend on your nobody ass in Las Vegas. I have plenty of friends working at Nellis AFB, I have a feeling you're the jealous white trash in town I see when I visit them.

Oh...I retired after 20 years in the military, it's called a retirement check along with my current job. I don't need to volunteer for Iraq because I volunteered for the military during the early 90s when I was in college and when my BA degree would've landed me on Wall Street instead. 4 deployments for me during this "GWOT," how many for you?

As for your "Vet" grandfather.....nice story, not. I wonder what he would think of his loser grandson trashing the US military on the internet.

Just go fuck yourself, trash.

The US military protects international trade that allows scum like you to get your PS2 shipped to your trailer park from overseas.

The US military protects the right of Americans with $$$ (not you) to travel to Europe, Asia, etc in peace and security.

I have an MBA, live in Seven Hills, which is an affluent community in suburban Las Vegas, and I've been to England, France, Spain, Germany, Luxembourg, and Ecuador.

The US military protects your trailer park from terrorists, Russians, Chinese, etc...but that is the big picture which is too much for your 4th grade education.

That's supposed to be what they're used for, true, but for the past 60 years they've been used to protect corporate interests abroad and force American imperialism.

You should find someone that lived through WW2 and tell them how evil the US military is.....

My grandfather was a WWII veteran. The war he fought in had far more purpose than the corporate, imperialist wars we fight today.

I have a MBA and MA....lived in Germany 3 times and have traveled to more countries than your ape brain can count.

The US military maintains the peace around the world with a "forward presence" and coalition building with partners. Scum like you have no clue the US military helps other countries build a legit military to respect human rights, protect innocent people and to build up their own governments through security cooperation programs.

Scum like you believe the kook websites with their lies about US troops raping and pillaging in Iraq and Afghanistan, then you come here spewing it whining that tax dollars should be spend on your nobody ass in Las Vegas. I have plenty of friends working at Nellis AFB, I have a feeling you're the jealous white trash in town I see when I visit them.

Oh...I retired after 20 years in the military, it's called a retirement check along with my current job. I don't need to volunteer for Iraq because I volunteered for the military during the early 90s when I was in college and when my BA degree would've landed me on Wall Street instead. 4 deployments for me during this "GWOT," how many for you?

As for your "Vet" grandfather.....nice story, not. I wonder what he would think of his loser grandson trashing the US military on the internet.

You are a very impressive person. All that education and a military career of 20 years. Thank you for your service!

It's not the US military that invaded Kuwait, that was Saddam.

It's not the US military that invaded Ukraine, that was Putin/Russia.

It's not the US military that is bothering southeast Asian countries over access/resources in the ECS and SCS, that is China.

It's not the US military that invaded Afghanistan unprovoked, that was the USSR.

It's not the US military that started WW2, that was Germany, Italy and Japan.

It's not the US military that started the Korean War, it was China and communists in Korea.

It's not the US military that started the Vietnam War, it was China and communists in Vietnam.

It's not the US military that led to the Panama operation, it was Noriega's crimes against Americans and his own people.

It's not the US military that led to the Grenada operation, it was communist terrorists on the island trying to kill/capture foreign medical students.

I could go on and on for scum that hate the military here...

I didn't realize we were in a contest.

Show me where that role is at in the Constitution. I mean, you are a "small government" Constitutional conservative, right? :eusa_whistle:

I've never made any such accusations.

Good for you.

When did I trash the U.S. military? My criticism is against the American government that abuses them. What would George Washington and Thomas Jefferson think of a federal government which over the last 60 years has misused our military to spread American imperialism resulting in the unnecessary deaths of tens of thousands of American soldiers and millions of innocents abroad?

You might be older than me, but maturity wise you've got a lot of catching up to do. I'm skeptical of your education claims because it's difficult for me to believe someone with a graduate degree can exhibit the lack of critical thinking skills that you do. When you can form an argument without using vulgar language, childish name calling, and emotional Straw Man arguments let me know.

It's not the US military that invaded Kuwait, that was Saddam.

Not a threat to the United States.

It's not the US military that invaded Ukraine, that was Putin/Russia.

It's not the US military that is bothering southeast Asian countries over access/resources in the ECS and SCS, that is China.

It's not the US military that invaded Afghanistan unprovoked, that was the USSR.

It's not the US military that started WW2, that was Germany, Italy and Japan.

Aside from Afghanistan, that is the only justifiable war we've had in 70 years

It's not the US military that started the Korean War, it was China and communists in Korea.

It's not the US military that started the Vietnam War, it was China and communists in Vietnam.

It's not the US military that led to the Panama operation, it was Noriega's crimes against Americans and his own people.

Who our government had been allied with and paying off for years prior.

I could go on and on for scum that hate the military here...

Another Straw Man argument. I thought you were educated. Who posted here who hates the military?

nice partisan rw hack thread Frank57 :thup: Dubya's strategy of "keeping a lid on it" FOR 10+ FUCKING YEARS, at the expense of our boys coming home in body bags & busting the budget, was a fantastic success :doubt:

You should be ashamed of yourself [MENTION=19448]CrusaderFrank[/MENTION] ESPECIALLY given that (then Senator) Obama said that Dubya's decision to have an optional war was idiocy on steroids. He was right:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=99591469
What I am opposed to is a dumb war. What I am opposed to is a rash war. What I am opposed to is the cynical attempt by Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz and other armchair, weekend warriors in this administration to shove their own ideological agendas down our throats, irrespective of the costs in lives lost and in hardships borne.

What I am opposed to is the attempt by political hacks like Karl Rove to distract us from a rise in the uninsured, a rise in the poverty rate, a drop in the median income — to distract us from corporate scandals and a stock market that has just gone through the worst month since the Great Depression. That's what I'm opposed to. A dumb war. A rash war. A war based not on reason but on passion, not on principle but on politics.

Last edited:
purple_finger2.jpg

^ This is what US Troops turned over to the Obama Regime

171848.jpg

And this is what Obama turned it into after switching sides and supporting Islamist Jihad

at any point in time you are more than welcome to go down to your local recruitment center and request they send you there so you can fight the terrorists. Or you can by a plane ticket and skip the military and fight them..

but then again you are just trolling

It's unfortunate this is all happening because we chose to invade them unprovoked in the first place.

This has nothing to do with the invasion of Iraq.

We have another primo example of whacked out Sunni terrorists wanting to take over a country and impose Sharia law.

this wouldnt of happened had we not removed Saddam...There you have now been proven wrong, you can go back in your hole now

Actually frankie boy. Dubya fucked up a very stable well run country and turned it into chaos. Its not ANYONE'S job to make sure peace is in Iraq except the Iraqi government. Get used to it.

yeah. Sheesh Frank57. You used to not be so partisanly bitter. :( What gives :dunno:

The price of U.S. foreign policy is a real bitch. Had we not removed Sadham this problem wouldn't exist so now you face Sunni terrorists, many of which we armed covertly (Obama) in a proxy war again Iran, attacking a country we supposedly "freed", backed by the Gulf States (Saudi) that we made a deal for the petrodollar to protect, and getting warm and cozy with Iran. All this wrapped in a cozy genocidal Muslim Sunni verses Shia fun fest.

EPIC FAIL, LOL. It would be funny if it weren't so horrible.

Last edited:
Thank you frank for pointing out the problem in Iraq, the first picture tells me everything. The liberals hate Iraq because they have voter id, they must be destroyed.

Actually frankie boy. Dubya fucked up a very stable well run country and turned it into chaos. Its not ANYONE'S job to make sure peace is in Iraq except the Iraqi government. Get used to it.

Bianco <3 Uncle Saddam

Forum List

Back