Iran's Rouhani unveils landmark bill of rights

Congratulations dani67, another step in the right direction.

The hater dupes in this thread might like to recall that women in the US are still waiting for their equality to be enshrined in the constitution.

STFU
PLEASE TRANSLATE IT
He is telling me to shut up, though I'm not entirely sure why. I didn't say anything untrue, but maybe that makes him uncomfortable.
Not uncomfortable just tired of hearing the hater shit. It is a word people use to attach a stigma to someone with a different idea usually backed up by rational and factual information simply because it does not fit your tired narrative.

The hater dupes in this thread might like to recall that women in the US are still waiting for their equality to be enshrined in the constitution.

STFU
PLEASE TRANSLATE IT
He is telling me to shut up, though I'm not entirely sure why. I didn't say anything untrue, but maybe that makes him uncomfortable.
Not uncomfortable just tired of hearing the hater shit. It is a word people use to attach a stigma to someone with a different idea usually backed up by rational and factual information simply because it does not fit your tired narrative.
Give me a break dude. The OP shared some positive news from his country and all the haters did was criticize it because because it wasn't enough for them. It's a textbook definition of a hater.

hater - definition of hater in English | Oxford Dictionaries
1.1informal A negative or critical person:

So go fuck yourself. Cry to someone who cares.

STFU
PLEASE TRANSLATE IT

Women always loose rights under the Republicans.

STFU
PLEASE TRANSLATE IT

Women always loose rights under the Republicans.

You poor put upon thing. Grow up.

STFU
PLEASE TRANSLATE IT
Give me a break dude. The OP shared some positive news from his country and all the haters did was criticize it because because it wasn't enough for them. It's a textbook definition of a hater.

hater - definition of hater in English | Oxford Dictionaries
1.1informal A negative or critical person:

So go fuck yourself. Cry to someone who cares.

More blather. Stop blaming others because they know what Islam is and what Islam does.

i did vote rouhani last election. but i dont vote next election.
hardliner have good chance for next election. because most people dont vote next election

hardliner have good chance for next election. because most people dont vote next election
Why won't people be voting this election?
rouhani message was based on iran deal and better freedom in last election
.but iran deal wasnt good enough for change iran economic.......................
usa cheat ........................
most of good bank dont work with iran.
we have better freedom now.like concert and .......
but its not enough

.but iran deal wasnt good enough for change iran economic.......................
but its not enough
I still don't understand why people wouldn't go out and vote for change if they weren't happy. You are given a voice, why not use it?

but its not enough
I still don't understand why people wouldn't go out and vote for change if they weren't happy. You are given a voice, why not use it?
people did it 3.5 years ago and they did vote to rouhani
but what happend in reality?? just iran deal. just few concert?
iran deal wasnt good enough for change irAN economy

but its not enough
Okay well, stay home then. I get it.
In America most people will vote for whatever shit choice they're given and then say they had to do it because of the alternative.
I'm not one of those people.

but its not enough
In America most people will vote for whatever shit choice they're given and then say they had to do it because of the alternative.

So you are saying you voted for known corruption and the global agenda. You are one of those people?

but its not enough

So you are saying you voted for known corruption and the global agenda. You are one of those people?
Not very bright are you? I didn't vote for Clinton.

but its not enough

Don't have to be too bright to figure you out.

But you couldn't figure me out so I will take that as affirmation of my question. Thanks for playing.

But you couldn't figure me out so I will take that as affirmation of my question. Thanks for playing.

I stand by what I said.

Forum List

Back