Iran's Rouhani unveils landmark bill of rights

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
(UPDATED) 'I'm very pleased that today one of my most important promises is being delivered and I am achieving one of my oldest dreams,' Hassan Rouhani tells officials in a televised ceremony
\
jvnd_photo_2016-12-19_16-48-56.jpg
57403495.jpg

Rouhani unveils landmark bill of rights - The Express Tribune

“No one is allowed to enter another person’s house, shop or private workplace without the permission of the owner… in the name of discovering whether crimes or sins have been committed,” he said, quoting the founder of the Islamic revolution, the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

Is that it?

“No one is allowed to enter another person’s house, shop or private workplace without the permission of the owner… in the name of discovering whether crimes or sins have been committed,” he said, quoting the founder of the Islamic revolution, the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini.

Is that it?
Read again.

Oh ok thanks
Iran’s President Hassan Rouhani unveiled a landmark bill of rights on Monday, guaranteeing freedom of speech, protest, fair trials and privacy, saying the achievement was “one of my oldest dreams”.

(UPDATED) 'I'm very pleased that today one of my most important promises is being delivered and I am achieving one of my oldest dreams,' Hassan Rouhani tells officials in a televised ceremony
\
57403495.jpg

You can now only beat your wife 6 days of the week and homosexuals will only be tossed off of the north side of high-rise buildings.

Funny how they don't want us to read it, eh?

I see in the photo a female was even allowed to stand with the males!

\
57403495.jpg

You can now only beat your wife 6 days of the week and homosexuals will only be tossed off of the north side of high-rise buildings.

no . its propaganda. you cant beat your wife in iran. woman can get divorce immediately after it.

Unfortunately the hardliners won't let it fly but then again that might be what the backers want so the people ultimately turn against the hardliners.

\
57403495.jpg

no . its propaganda. you cant beat your wife in iran. woman can get divorce immediately after it.
Yeah, you can only stone your wife if you think she has fooled around and you can slice your daughters throat for having the audacity of being raped. Pure paradise in Iran for women.

\
57403495.jpg

Yeah, you can only stone your wife if you think she has fooled around and you can slice your daughters throat for having the audacity of being raped. Pure paradise in Iran for women.

yo dont understand. woman abuse us in iran. you dont live in this country
we are slave of them :bang3::confused-84::mad:

\
57403495.jpg

When it comes down to it in all cultures there are asses that think that males should be ruling over females. The degrees may change but its out there everywhere. This Islam shit has to be the worse though.
set To Take Over Tech: 70% Of Iran's Science And Engineering Students Are Women
Set To Take Over Tech: 70% Of Iran's Science And Engineering Students Are Women
100917532573.jpg
521370_917.jpg
351109_894.jpg
migna_ir_92_bbvxzawer4uyhnfgdsd000.jpg
Darn good deal. They can come up with a easy tranquility pill to feed the rabid control nuts. I'll think I will pass on visiting Iran for another thousand years though to just to make sure I don't become the victim.Burkas have no appeal to me whatsoever.

\
57403495.jpg

When it comes down to it in all cultures there are asses that think that males should be ruling over females. The degrees may change but its out there everywhere. This Islam shit has to be the worse though.
100917532573.jpg
521370_917.jpg
351109_894.jpg
Darn good deal. They can come up with a easy tranquility pill to feed the rabid control nuts. I'll think I will pass on visiting Iran for another thousand years though to just to make sure I don't become the victim.Burkas have no appeal to me whatsoever.
Great to know women can be beaten for not dressing properly.

100917532573.jpg
521370_917.jpg
351109_894.jpg
All properly wearing their hijabs or they will get 20 lashes!
idiot mothers of them voted 30 years ago .
by the way . its cold now. even i like to have hjab now:)

+
normal hjab in iran
i dont see any hjab in this picture

vakonesh.com_980f2989fa8c37583eb02220d877d8aa.jpg

you can see extremist anger for iranian woman hjab

EXTREMIST PROPAGANDA
IMAGE634462294782399101.jpg

100917532573.jpg
521370_917.jpg
351109_894.jpg

+
normal hjab in iran

EXTREMIST PROPAGANDA
Islam is a cult of Satan.

Women
Obeying Islamic rules including Hijab or Islamic dress-code is necessary in Iran. However these rules are not observed very strict, especially for tourists and foreigners. You must not worry about maintaining your hijab , since in times you have forgotten about it, the maximum penalty will be a request (usually in a kind way) to make it correct.
There are some minimum requirements for foreign women dress-code in public places :

1. Color : It's a completely false belief that wearing must be dark in Iran. There is no limitation in this respect and we recommend you make sure using light colors in summer.

2. Head : Hair should be covered. It does not mean you shall have a tight scarf around your head. Don't worry, It is very usual that some parts remain out of the cover. It's quite acceptable for women to allow whips of their hair to frame their face. Appropriate hats & caps can do this function as well as scarves. Scarf is the most common covering for head and is called "Roosari" in Farsi.

3. Body : Should be covered with loose clothes like man shirt, coat or manteau. Arms should not be bare.

4. Legs & feet : Legs should be covered down to ankles. Feet can be bare and you can wear sandals. Tight jeans are no problem.

Attire information while traveling in Iran by iranianvisa.com

100917532573.jpg
521370_917.jpg
351109_894.jpg

+
normal hjab in iran

EXTREMIST PROPAGANDA
That top photo reminds me of the bathing suits of the roaring twenties when women were just being allowed to have the skin showing on their ankles and the calves of their legs visible.Hijabs are slowly going down and getting smaller....

Congratulations dani67, another step in the right direction.

The hater dupes in this thread might like to recall that women in the US are still waiting for their equality to be enshrined in the constitution.

100917532573.jpg
521370_917.jpg
351109_894.jpg

+
normal hjab in iran

EXTREMIST PROPAGANDA
Islam is a cult of Satan.

Women
Obeying Islamic rules including Hijab or Islamic dress-code is necessary in Iran. However these rules are not observed very strict, especially for tourists and foreigners. You must not worry about maintaining your hijab , since in times you have forgotten about it, the maximum penalty will be a request (usually in a kind way) to make it correct.
There are some minimum requirements for foreign women dress-code in public places :

1. Color : It's a completely false belief that wearing must be dark in Iran. There is no limitation in this respect and we recommend you make sure using light colors in summer.

2. Head : Hair should be covered. It does not mean you shall have a tight scarf around your head. Don't worry, It is very usual that some parts remain out of the cover. It's quite acceptable for women to allow whips of their hair to frame their face. Appropriate hats & caps can do this function as well as scarves. Scarf is the most common covering for head and is called "Roosari" in Farsi.

3. Body : Should be covered with loose clothes like man shirt, coat or manteau. Arms should not be bare.

4. Legs & feet : Legs should be covered down to ankles. Feet can be bare and you can wear sandals. Tight jeans are no problem.

Attire information while traveling in Iran by iranianvisa.com
its not islamic of iran. its islamic republic of iran

Congratulations dani67, another step in the right direction.

The hater dupes in this thread might like to recall that women in the US are still waiting for their equality to be enshrined in the constitution.
i think hater doing jerking of when they write this bullshit.
hate speech against moslem country is their sexaulity fetish

Forum List

Back