Irans Quds foce General Soleimani just killed in rocket attack !

New map of post US war Iran (off at the mouth).

upload_2020-1-3_13-24-45.png

Probably not as many as the United States military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahhh so Americans deserved it.

Why do you think Americans deserved it?

Ahh you want to play stupid? That’s why we have the second amendment

Actually it isn’t.

Ohh it is go to rural America and tell them Americans deserve it
There would be a lot of bodies being dragged by pick up trucks I know that.

Ahhh so Americans deserved it.

Why do you think Americans deserved it?

Ahh you want to play stupid? That’s why we have the second amendment

Actually it isn’t.

Ohh it is go to rural America and tell them Americans deserve it
Error double...................How many Iranians flags does anyone see flying.

brothers and sisters: the US and Solemani were allies coordinating attacks against the Taliban in 2001. then, out of nowhere, Bush calls Iran part of the axis of evil in a SOTU speech, and the rest is history.

one word in a speech changed history!

brothers and sisters: the US and Solemani were allies coordinating attacks against the Taliban in 2001. then, out of nowhere, Bush calls Iran part of the axis of evil in a SOTU speech, and the rest is history.

Not allies. Dancing with devil was more like it.

see the new yorker piece on Solemani. they were allies. deal with it!

see the new yorker piece on Solemani. they were allies. deal with it!
There is a difference between being allies and using your enemies for your benefit. I have. I posted the link.

Contrary to the cheering from war-loving Republicans like Sassy Ben Sasse, there is nothing “brave” about President Trump having ordered the death strike on Soleimani.

Military action abroad is the least brave thing a president can do, because both Republicans and Democrats in Washington, and much of the national media, tend to like it. Recall that in April 2017, NBC’s Brian Williams wouldn't shut up about the “beautiful” rockets we were raining on Syria.

There’s nothing more widely lauded among the establishment than the use of military force overseas. So no, it’s not “brave.”
You have to be 20 yrs old with a diaper on your A.
Your avatar. Have you ever made love with another man?. I have a thread Buttigieg dancing with his husband at the Inaugural Balls I'm sure you'd erotically post on it.

Sounds like dancing with men is your expertise
Your second claim was that Fox news said it was Iraq.

Yes, FoxNews had the quote I pasted into post number 19. In post 19 I state that it was a quote from his link and his link was FoxNews.

In fact, my quote has a link tied to the word Iraq that takes you to FoxNews.

upload_2020-1-3_13-14-43.png

Since the initial story FoxNews updated the link to add in the new information. This is what internet news sources do.

Contrary to the cheering from war-loving Republicans like Sassy Ben Sasse, there is nothing “brave” about President Trump having ordered the death strike on Soleimani.

Military action abroad is the least brave thing a president can do, because both Republicans and Democrats in Washington, and much of the national media, tend to like it. Recall that in April 2017, NBC’s Brian Williams wouldn't shut up about the “beautiful” rockets we were raining on Syria.

There’s nothing more widely lauded among the establishment than the use of military force overseas. So no, it’s not “brave.”
Your avatar. Have you ever made love with another man?. I have a thread Buttigieg dancing with his husband at the Inaugural Balls I'm sure you'd erotically post on it.

Yes, FoxNews had the quote I pasted into post number 19. In post 19 I state that it was a quote from his link and his link was FoxNews.

View attachment 298104

Since the initial story FoxNews updated the link to add in the new information. This is what internet news sources do.
No, you admitted you assumed at one point. Quit digging deeper.

Killing terrorist leaders that had already killed many Americans and was plotting to kill more.

EVERYONE HAS A PLAN UNTIL THEY GET HIT WITH A MISSILE: Iranian General Traveled With Impunity, Until American Drones Found Him.

General Suleimani has been accused of prodding Shiite militias into attacking Americans for more than a decade. American officials have also blamed him, for more than a decade, of working with organizations in other countries, like Hezbollah in Lebanon and Israel as well as the Houthis in Yemen, to attack American allies and interests.

New attacks under General Suleimani’s leadership were imminent.

The highly classified mission to locate and strike General Suleimani was set in motion after the death of an American contractor last Friday. The military’s Special Operations Command spent the next several days looking for an opportunity to strike. An option provided, and eventually approved, was dependent on General Suleimani’s arrival at Baghdad International Airport. If he was met by Iraqi officials the strike would be called off. But, it was a “clean party,” and the strike was approved.

General McChrystal:

“The targeting was appropriate given Suleimani’s very public role in orchestrating Iranian attacks on the U.S. and our allies.”​

General Suleimani’s brazenness was his undoing. Unlike terrorist leaders like Osama bin Laden and Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, General Suleimani often operated in the open.

“Suleimani was treated like royalty, and was not particularly hard to find,” said Marc Polymeropoulos, a former senior C.I.A. operations officer with extensive counterterrorism experience overseas who retired last year. “Suleimani absolutely felt untouchable, particularly in Iraq. He took selfies of himself on the battlefield and openly taunted the U.S., because he felt safe in doing so.”​

General Suleimani wanted to show that he could be anywhere and everywhere. He knew he could be a target but was obsessed with his image and could prove he had his hand in everything.

Tehran backed down from rapidly escalating hostilities during the oil tanker wars of the 1980s after we rapidly sunk half their navy.

Mr. Trump has indicated so many times that he did not want a war with Iran that Tehran had become persuaded the United States would not act forcibly.

View attachment 298104

Yes, because the FoxNews story said it was Katyusha rockets...which the US does not use. What other assumption should have been made? Do you even know what they are?

View attachment 298104

Yes, because the FoxNews story said it was Katyusha rockets...which the US does not use. What other assumption should have been made? Do you even know what they are?
The point is you assumed and were wrong, trying to say Fox stated it was Iraqi’s! Geeesh. Now, enough is enough.

Forum List

Back