Iran's military threat to the USA

I

Indofred

Could someone detail the danger to the US of A, as posed by Iran.

Is Iran likely to attack the US?

Does Iran have the military capability to attack the US?

When and how would/could Iran attack the US of A?

Before the US sponsored Iranian coup, and imposing a US run dictator, was there any military danger from Iran to the US.

Given Iran has no serious ability to wage war against the US of A, why is America surrounding Iran?

Is Iran likely to attack the US?

Does Iran have the military capability to attack the US?

When and how would/could Iran attack the US of A?

Before the US sponsored Iranian coup, and imposing a US run dictator, was there any military danger from Iran to the US.

Given Iran has no serious ability to wage war against the US of A, why is America surrounding Iran?
I think it is to encircle China and Russia.

Apparently, we got a bunch of brain-dead neocons running around trying to start a war with Russia, which could end all life on planet earth.

Well, they're currently bombing the crap out of ISIS. As in President Obama.

Does that kinda go hand in hand with the letter of surrender the Republican traitors sent?

The U.S. Military today is just an Israeli mercenary army that fights wars for the zionists.. ...... :cool:

Hang on - you're totally wrong.
Mercs get paid to fight, not pay their employer as America does.
The US military operations around Iran cast the US taxpayers billions of dollars, for absolutely no security gain for Americans.
If fact, it has a negative in that American abroad are in greater danger because of US foreign policy.

No Is Iran likely to attack the US?

No Does Iran have the military capability to attack the US?

It won't When and how would/could Iran attack the US of A?

Not now, either Before the US sponsored Iranian coup, and imposing a US run dictator, was there any military danger from Iran to the US.

To break its dependence of Russia Given Iran has no serious ability to wage war against the US of A, why is America surrounding Iran?

Hey IndoFred : I think that 'Irans' leaders are Shiite Religionist leaders and they wait for their end times to begin . The same religious leaders are willing to help hurry up the start of 'end times' and the return of the '12th Imam' Fred . Remember , a famous and often made claim by certain Muslims is that they love 'death' as much as Israelis , westerners and Christians love life . If the Iranians get nukes terrorists will also get nukes from the Iranians I think . I also think that Iran has a goal to eliminate Israel and defeat the USA and the west and I think that they might use nukes to attack Israel . I don't know if you are Shia Fred but if you are you should know more , much more about the 12th Imam and the legend or story about him then I do . Just being Muslim you should know what I'm referring to .

as far as capability to attack the USA . There is some concern about an EMP attack on the USA by iran or north korea or just a terrorist org that has a nuke Fred . One concern is that a terrorist organization gets the nuke from iran after iran has nukes. Nuke is delivered by boat off shore of the USA and launched over the USA by a missile so nuke for the attack does need to come by missile from iran . As far as a regular war with the USA in irans part of the world I think that the USA would easily win if the 'cic' of the USA wanted to win

Oh look, the mentally ill chimp muslim is here again. Well, for the adults, lets take a look at what iran has DONE:

-241 US marines killed in beirut 1983
-85 US diplomats murdered in beirut 1983
-dozens of US diplomats kidnapped and murdered in lebanon in 1980s
-1998 khobar towers bombing in saudi arabia
-1992 and 1994 argentinian bombings killing about 100
-dozens of murders/assasinations of political dissidents in europe in the 1990s
-Neda and other civilian protestors shot in the street for advocating for democracy
-Zahra Kazemi, a female canadian journalist, murdered in Evin prison in 2003
-hundreds of murdered diplomats, journalists, and officials in lebanon
-over TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND civilians murdered in syria from 2011-2015
-thousands of injured and murdered Israeli civilians due to iranian-driven terrorism from 1993 - 2015
-Bulgarian bus bombing murdering 6 in 2012
-multiple iranian "diplomats" were expelled from the US on two occasions for taking photos of NYC landmarks

Here's a good list of foreign terrorist attacks by iran:

List of terrorist attacks abroad

To the rational, iran is a cancerous tumor like no other that must be destroyed, to the mentally ill like the OP, no amount of facts would be sufficient.

The threat to the US is in part related to an expansion of conflict in the region. Countries like Egypt and Saudi Arabia are largely Sunni, whereas Iran is Shia. The Saudis have for years expressed their distrust of Iran, so it's fair to say that there isn't a great deal of love between the two countries.

At present it has been reported that Iran is training the Houthi rebels in Yemen and the rebel advance has prompted Saudi Arabia and its allies to bomb the Houthis. In essence this is a proxy war for Iran in its continuing conflict with Saudi Arabia. Here is an interesting piece originally published in the Washington Post:

As Saudi Arabia stares down Iran the Middle East s cold war could get hot Stuff.co.nz

The problem with Iran getting a nuclear weapon is that Iran's "enemy" Saudi Arabia now wants one too. Should the region ever descend into all out war the consequences for the US will be more than evident, ie: with some 50% of the world's oil reserves located in the region, the US will have to intervene militarily or face the prospect of the global economy coming to a standstill.

Here is a first result of Iran obtaining a nuclear weapon:

"The Saudi Ambassador to the United States would not rule out the possibility of the Saudis creating their own nuclear bomb to counterbalance a nuclear-armed Iran in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer on Thursday."

"The Saudis, supported by allied forces, launched an air campaign on Thursday against rebel forces in Yemen that Saudis see as aligned with Iran. In an implicit reference to that conflict, which is rapidly escalating into what some see as a proxy war between the Saudis and Iran, Al-Jubeir said his nation is concerned about Iran's "interference in the affairs of other countries in the region.""

Not good news.

241 US marines killed in beirut 1983
-85 US diplomats murdered in beirut 1983

Invading forces that start or enter wars should expect casualties.
If you don't want dead Americans, don't enter or start wars.

what about those crazy '12ers' looking to start the apocalypse Fred ?? I think that you are Shia how about some info on the Mahdi Fred !!

Nice try **** idiot. The US marines were there on a UN Mandate. So. Predictably. Fucking. Stupid.

Colonel Timothy J. Geraghty, the commander of the U.S. 24th Marine Amphibious Unit (MAU) deployed as peacekeepers in Beirut during the incident, has said that the American and the French headquarters were targeted primarily because of "who we were and what we represented"[41] and that,

It is noteworthy that the United States provided direct naval gunfire support—which I strongly opposed for a week—to the Lebanese Army at a mountain village called Suq-al-Garb on 19 September and that the French conducted an air strike on 23 September in the Bekaa Valley. American support removed any lingering doubts of our neutrality, and I stated to my staff at the time that we were going to pay in blood for this decision.[42]

You started your mass murdering attacks on 19 Sept, and suffered well deserved losses on 23 Oct.

Start wars, take losses.Fuck off.

Oh, hang on, forgot.
That was all there because you supported Israel's invasion.
Double fuck off.
Your people died as bitches for your Israeli pimp.

Forum List

Back