Iranian Troops in Lebanon?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I keep hearing mention of it but I cant seem to find any information on it. Is Iran really sending troops into Syria/Lebanon to fight Israel? If they are that might be the first step in racheting this week long battle into a major conflict.

I keep hearing mention of it but I cant seem to find any information on it. Is Iran really sending troops into Syria/Lebanon to fight Israel? If they are that might be the first step in racheting this week long battle into a major conflict.

I posted that early this morning. I think it was yahoo. I'll see if I can find it.

dilloduck said:
Seems to be an Israeli allegation so far

I would not doubt what Israel is saying. Its intelligence service is the best in the business through necessity, and I would not doubt that Iran is helping Hezbellah, if press releases are true that Iran is behind this whole mess.

but hell--they all look alike over there.:)

Through many years of fighting with them, I'll bet all Israelis can distinguish the difference between a Palestinian, an Iranian, a Lebanese, etc., even if the rest of us couldn't.

Adam's Apple said:
I would not doubt what Israel is saying. Its intelligence service is the best in the business through necessity, and I would not doubt that Iran is helping Hezbellah, if press releases are true that Iran is behind this whole mess.
During war time I take any intelligence release with a grain of salt. I'll need some independently verified proof.

Through many years of fighting with them, I'll bet all Israelis can distinguish the difference between a Palestinian, an Iranian, a Lebanese, etc., even if the rest of us couldn't.

Sarcasm

Forum List

Back