Iranian reports say supreme leader’s health worsening

The 74-year-old Khamenei, who has not been seen in public since giving an address in Tehran three weeks ago, was said by Iranian sources to be suffering from increasingly acute health problems.

Citing Iranian sources, The Times of London reported Thursday that Khamenei, who has served as Supreme Leader since 1989 and who has yet to appoint an heir, may have suffered a relapse of a chronic illness and that he was convalescing after collapsing during a private meeting.

There are few humans on earth praying for that animal's painful, slow death more than I am. I would never normally wish cancer or something horrible on anyone, but that fucking turd deserves all 79 types of lymphoma, and every other type of terrible disease I can think of, and it still would not be sufficient for all of the horrific, unimaginable crimes committed by him and that fucking scumhole regime of iran.

The United States supports terrorism by proxy every day. Has done so for decades. The United States and Britain are COMPLETELY responsible for Iran.

Really? How's that? Now before you reply, just understand I know more about american 50s and 60s mideast foreign policy history than most of this board combined, so be careful of what you sling.

Last edited:
I can't speak for this person, but yes, I would ask everyone else to do likewise. Either everyone should have nukes or nobody should have nukes, if we are to say their primary use is as a deterrence. The former, everyone having them, is more practical than expecting every single country to trust each other enough to destroy their own arsenal. Of course, nuclear states would never agree to this, because they don't want to lose their edge over other countries. They like having an unfair advantage under international law and the IAEA.

and:

"Iran" didn't state anything. If anything, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad stated something along those lines, but many feel that he was misinterpreted, and instead it was something like "if Israel tried anything against Iran, they would be wiped off the map", which is completely different. Either way, the new president, Hassan Rouhani, has stated nothing of the sort. Even if he DID, let's apply our wonderful American value of freedom of speech on the international level. Just because someone makes some threatening remarks doesn't justify crippling economic sanctions, possible bombings, or otherwise.

"Terrorist organization" depends on one's perspective. A country is allowed to support various groups abroad if they feel it is in their interest to do so. For Iran, Hezbollah members are freedom fighters, not terrorists.

Simply put, you are neither rational nor intelligent, making a conversation about the mideast not possible.

History shows us Iran is not interested in starting wars.....

Ugh, this moron entering the thread guarantees it lands in the sewage system. This forum needs a minimum IQ test at the front gate.

Try to understand----sherri endorses the actions of Hezbollah----she MOST especially
likes NUS-KHARAH-ALLAH becasue he has hundreds of thousands of nail bombs
and LONG RANGE missile launchers --------for use in the HONOR of "isa/allah"

so far----he has launched tens of thousands----to her delight----FOR
ISA/ALLAHUAKBARRRRRR-----besides his hands on obscene mutilation
murders -----to her delight

Sadly----there is some conflict between those Iranian proxy Hezbollah
geniuses -----and Saudi arabia----cross the yemeni/saudi border----
ALSO GOOD -----FOR THE GLORY OF IRAN

Right, which is why later in my statement I said that everybody should have nukes. This is not wishful thinking, this is logic. If one country uses deterrence as reasoning for having weapons, why can't countries like Iran use the same excuse? Not that they're even TRYING to get a weapon, or at least we can't prove it.

It's hilarious how those dolts claiming they are "peace seekers" now shift their opinion on nuclear weapons to "everyone should have them...." Which is as stupid a thought as one could spew, given that not all countries are equally responsible nor on equal moral footing - and how would arming every country with nukes reduce the global threat of their usage, let alone the nuclear waste byproducts from their manufacture damaging the environment further?

And another laughable point with these far left tools, how come they advocate all countries have nukes for the purpose of mutually deterring each other - but when it comes to gun control, refuse to accept the very same concept being applied to people with conceal and carry, or simply the idea of gun ownership? The right has a few hypocrisies, but the far left has one thousand times more of them.

our nation has a terrible history in iran ....... we forced the iranian people to live under the despotic pavlavi family for decades.

the jews were the worst victims of world war 2 ...... their land was taken by nazi terrorists and the jewish victims were moved into concentration camps by the nazi terrorists ..... millions were then killed

than the israelis took palestinian owned lands and the zionist terrorists forced their victime to live in refugee camps ... thousands were then killed

israel stole the nuclear secrets from america and built over a hundred nukes ......
if i had a nuke , i would think it only fair to loan it to the palestinians

Last edited:
our nation has a terrible history in iran ....... we forced the iranian people to live under the despotic pavlavi family for decades.

Uh, no we didn't, and the fact that they overthrew the shah was proof.

the jews were the worst victims of world war 2 ...... their land was taken by nazi terrorists and the jewish victims were moved into concentration camps by the nazi terrorists ..... millions were then killed

So far, you're on the right track...

than the israelis took palestinian owned lands and the zionist terrorists forced their victime to live in refugee camps ... thousands were then killed

...and then go right off the deep end. :cuckoo:

To idiots like this: a) jews are not allowed to move/immigrate b) no jews bought land from absentee arab owners c) only arab muslims can have sovereignty in the mideast d) muslims have a conflict with jews in the mideast, but are treating all of the other non-muslim minority groups well e) ignoring that the arab muslims initiated the 1948 war - not the jews

israel stole the nuclear secrets from america and built over a hundred nukes ......
if i had a nuke , i would think it only fair to loan it to the palestinians

Not much on facts is this tool. Israel obtained its uranium and nuclear tech from france and to a certain extent, from norway. And how could the arab neighbors use a nuke on israel if they are 3 miles away? Facts, much? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back