Iranian missile may be able to hit U.S. by 2015

They MAY have the ability by 2015 to launch but it still would be their suicide.

I always liked Reagan's missile defense proposal. Even before I heard him bring it up, my hope was that someday we'd have the ability to blow up any adversary's nuclear weapon right in their own face upon its launch. At least that was my thinking 35 years ago. Now I'm thinking that instead of just blowing them up, how wonderful it would be to have ability to redirect their launched missles towards any target of our choosing.

Yes....five years from now A misslike could reach the US

And we could reign down 1500 missiles in response. I'm sure they are chomping at the bit
How many of those retalitory missiles will bring the dead americans back to life?

BTW, Barry already said he would not respond that way, it would have to be 'measured'.

come on Xeno....YOU KNOW very well that the President did not take nukes off the table with countries that have nukes....:eusa_whistle:

and you seriously believe that in 2015 that Iran will send a nuke over to us?

we would annihilate them.... there would be no Iran left on the map....they won't send one our way....they might send one in Israel's direction, but I doubt this as well.

I think the problem and real threat we have is with Dirty Bombs, and one of those being set off in one of our cities....and nuke materials being bought on the black market to do such.

(...)snoozing toward Armageddon.(...)

What Armageddon?

Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)

US report: Iran's 1st priority is survival
(...)
"Iran's principles of military strategy include deterrence, asymmetrical retaliation, and attrition warfare," the report says. "Iran's military strategy is designed to defend against external or 'hard' threats form the United States and Israel."
Tehran's nuclear program is similarly mostly aimed for deterrence purposes, the report argues.
US report: Iran's 1st priority is survival - Israel News, Ynetnews

huggy writes: "Lives are threatened Billions are funneled through lobbiests. Examples are made. I think you are angry at the wrong side of the equation."

...actually huggy, i'm very disgusted at just about all 'side$ of the equation'.. ;)

..the fraudulent, insane nature of most/all 'government'..and its hideous franken$tein $pawn...the 'corporation'..

...witness the recent fraud in the 'media corporation$'...whereby these fraud$ are distracting you/me with fucking miserable stories about 'derivatives reform' :rolleyes: WHEN THESE MISERABLE SHILLS HAVE NEVER UTTERED AN HONEST PEEP ABOUT THE TOTAL LACK OF ANY HONEST OVERSIGHT WITH REGARDS TO EVEN THE BASICS OF OUR STINKING MONEY (issuance, etc.) SYSTEM..

..(hint for republicrat dipshits: I BELIEVE YOU'LL FIND THAT NO HONEST, INDEPENDENT, TRANSPARENT, etc., AUDIT HAS EVER BEEN PERFORMED ON THE FEDERAL RESERVE (inc.) BANKSTERS/MONEYCHANGERS..)

Last edited:
Ummm............I think it is a reasonable request to ask all lefty limpwristed k00ks to publically post their place of residence before another post is made..............:eusa_hand::eusa_hand:

Indeed, if you are an appeasement limpwrister who hails from a place like Bumfook USA or Scratchmyassville USA..........in other words, you live in the middle of nowhere in a place nobody cares about.......accordingly, your opinions in these matters dont count. They just dont fcukking count.

Python_Figures_L.jpg

I live a stones throw from NYC...........I cant afford to be a fcukking limpwristed appeasing "lets send them more Blimpie Sandwiches and Cokes" cool-aid drinker.

spain_coke_carobb.jpg

Iranian missles are not going to be targeting the fcukking cornfield or water tower down the road from where the typical limpwristed asshat lefty is blogging from.

hawaiibodysurf2-4.jpg

So please.........in the interest of not being a fcukking weenie, limpwristers need to preface your posts with geographic locale of your middle of fcukking nowhere place.:tomato:

hooverguy.jpg

Last edited:
Iranian missile may be able to hit U.S. by 2015..

Of course the author considers Israel US territory.

.:eek:

In some respects that's true. When israel was being bombed by a country it never attacked the US decided Israel's response should be to sit on their ass and do nothing. That is exactly what Israel did. What would have been the reaction by the US if Israel had told us to sit on our ass on 9/12/01?

They'll hit the Northeast, so it's really no big deal.
That isn't good news to me.

Just come to Arkansas. I've got an extra bunker if you need it, but don't tell anyone. :eusa_shhh:

At least you have the balls to actually admit you live in the middle of fcukking nowhere!!! For the record, ANY city in Arkansas = Bumfook........and of course, the terror bad guys dont give a flying fcukk about cities like Bumfook!!! Accordingly..........easy to be a limpwrister on Iranian nukes when you hail from Bumfook.

Forum List

Back