Iranian lawmaker offers 3 million dollars to anyone who kills President Trump

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Should this be tolerated? What can be done about it?

Speaking in the Iranian parliament on Tuesday, lawmaker Ahmad Hamzeh offered a $3 million cash reward “on behalf of the people of Kerman province” to anyone who kills U.S. President Donald Trump.

Speaking in the Iranian parliament on Tuesday, lawmaker Ahmad Hamzeh offered a $3 million cash reward “on behalf of the people of Kerman province” to anyone who kills U.S. President Donald Trump.

Offer 4 million for Khamenei's head.

10,000,000 Snowflakes just started pondering the reward vs the risk.

If that "lawmaker" mysteriously vanished....it would be a good thing.
I was just thinking. . . .

. . . most of Hollywood would do it for half that and movie rights. :abgg2q.jpg:

Nothing can be done about it --- they do this all the time. The British historian Tom Holland, who specializes in ancient history, wrote a book about the 7th century rise of Islam, and they put out a fatwa on him! He was really startled; the police had to watch him for awhile. They seem to have forgotten him now and he did another book on Herodotus, the Greek historian --- but the Muslims are big on killing anyone they don't like. Theirs is a religion of peace, you know.

An act of war. Trump should kill him next. I expect he will.

I hope so....but killing such high profile enemies should be done if possible in a manner where it is at least difficult to know for sure who did it.

Perhaps the Irananian
General could not be got to by any other method....or perhaps we wanted the Iranians to know we did it.

3 Million? Rump knows people that would kill the lawmaker for 20K and they would never find the body. Rumps real name is John Rump. But he goes by the title Don.

Hamzeh doesn't realize that he would be doing Americans a great favor. And he would pay for it even!

Achmed needs to be looking over his shoulder the next time he's in the field shagging his favorite goat. It's too bad the goat has to disappear too.

Fight fire with fire. Send that dude an exploding goat with the trigger inserted in its vagina. That should do it

Fight fire with fire. Send that dude an exploding goat with the trigger inserted in its vagina. That should do it
That's what they think their doing, fighting fire with fire.... Trump assassinated Solemani, they will try to do the same back at us....

This is horrible, and frightening!

I can't stand Trump`s scuzzy politics but I do not want to see him threatened or killed or even an attempted assassination. :eek:

It looks like the people in Iran taking care of their own problems.
This just came out.

Iran IRGC 3 gone.PNG

That's what they think their doing, fighting fire with fire.... Trump assassinated Solemani, they will try to do the same back at us....

This is horrible, and frightening!

I can't stand Trump`s scuzzy politics but I do not want to see him threatened or killed or even an attempted assassination. :eek:
And you don't think Democrats total hatred of our President fuels foreign radicals and assassins?

Forum List

Back