Iranian Jets Commit Act Of War Yet Obama Administration Hides Attack Till Today

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
121108073115-exp-iran-us-drone-00003201-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Two Iranian Jets shot at an unarmed drone patrolling the Persian Gulf Nov 1st yet we weren't allowed to know it till 2pm today.

They hid the facts on Benghazi for two weeks and now this.

That's okay. We don't need to trust our leaders anymore long as they keep giving us our stuff.

By Barbara Starr

Two Iranian Su-25 fighter jets fired on an unarmed U.S. Air Force Predator drone in the Persian Gulf last week, CNN has learned.

The incident raises fresh concerns within the Obama administration about Iranian military aggression in crucial Gulf oil shipping lanes.

The drone was in international airspace east of Kuwait, U.S. officials said, adding it was engaged in routine maritime surveillance.

Although the drone was not hit, the Pentagon is concerned.

Two U.S. officials explained the jets were part of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps force, which has been more confrontational than regular Iranian military forces.

The Obama administration did not disclose the incident, which occurred just days before the presidential election on November 1, but three senior officials confirmed the details to CNN.

FIRST ON CNN: Iranian jets fire on U.S. drone – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Now I know it's no big deal. Who cares, right?

Pretty soon they're going to kill someone and then we ether go to war or chicken out.

Guess we'll just chicken out.....again.

4 more years. LMAO!!!!!!

That poor defenseless drone.

Sure it had to deal with these amazing fighters..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSh5XyNjuKY]Iran's new flying boats are combat ready - RIA Novosti 100930 - YouTube[/ame]

This would be what? The third or fourth thread on the same topic?

That poor defenseless drone.

Sure it had to deal with these amazing fighters..

Iran's new flying boats are combat ready - RIA Novosti 100930 - YouTube

This would be what? The third or fourth thread on the same topic?

And were you just as obtuse in those as well?

Obtuse in what?

I guess I don't see the same thing you guys do.

Personally? I think we are going to see a drone strike on some nuclear facilities pretty soon.

Don't ask me how I figure that..it would be to complex for you guys to get.

But I remember some time ago when an "American Diplomat" killed several pakistan thugs and I immediately had a thread that said that the guy was no diplomat and was a spook. Which drew fire from you folks as welll...then..opps..Bin Laden was dead.

:eusa_shhh:

Lie or coverup. What the fuck do you expect? obama administration. Nuff said

Drone? Hey, unless that drone was carrying free food and cigarettes and cash for ME, I really don't care.

I've adopted a whole new attutude about how to live my life.

It's all about ME and what freebees my government will give me!

Okay.....and extra charges we incur because of your fucked attitude we can just send them to you......

Are you crazy?

Iran shoots down a fucking DRONE and you want to go to war?

Thank GOD we reelected Obama

Are you crazy?

Iran shoots down a fucking DRONE and you want to go to war?

Thank GOD we reelected Obama

They missed.......and I didn't say I wanted to go to war but it seems Obama hid this till after the election.

What it shows is how weak this POS is.

Guess you'd better get used to this. Nobody is scared of him.

Let me be a bit more specific.

Here's how it works...

Derrick Smith Reelected After Indictment, Impeachment, Expulsion

Derrick Smith Reelected After Indictment, Impeachment, Expulsion - Other Felonies - The Chicago Criminal Law Blog

If you want to win a political office in ChiTown, simply having the Democratic "D" next to your name can nudge you to victory ... even if you are currently facing federal bribery charges, were recently expelled from office, and your own party is running an "independent" candidate against you.

Don't be surprised to see Iran start flexing its muscles now that Obama has been re-elected.

Two Iranian Jets shot at an unarmed drone patrolling the Persian Gulf Nov 1st yet we weren't allowed to know it till 2pm today.

That's okay. We don't need to trust our leaders anymore long as they keep giving us our stuff.

By Barbara Starr

Two Iranian Su-25 fighter jets fired on an unarmed U.S. Air Force Predator drone in the Persian Gulf last week, CNN has learned.

The incident raises fresh concerns within the Obama administration about Iranian military aggression in crucial Gulf oil shipping lanes.

The drone was in international airspace east of Kuwait, U.S. officials said, adding it was engaged in routine maritime surveillance.

Two U.S. officials explained the jets were part of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Corps force, which has been more confrontational than regular Iranian military forces.

The Obama administration did not disclose the incident, which occurred just days before the presidential election on November 1, but three senior officials confirmed the details to CNN.

FIRST ON CNN: Iranian jets fire on U.S. drone – CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

Pretty soon they're going to kill someone and then we ether go to war or chicken out.

4 more years. LMAO!!!!!!
Speaking of acts of war:

"Downed US drone: How Iran caught the 'beast'
Iran's apparent capture of a largely intact RQ-170 Sentinel spy drone, which was reportedly monitoring Iran's nuclear program, is a significant loss for the US."

Naturally, the US would do nothing about Iranian drones operating in the Gulf of Mexico.

Downed US drone: How Iran caught the 'beast' - CSMonitor.com

By Barbara Starr

4 more years. LMAO!!!!!!

A drone. Not even hit, just shot at. WOW! Call FOX News

and muddswithle wants to go to war.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back