Iran The Innocent

Jul 9, 2009
Despite the lies, deceit and staged terrorism etc. perpetrated by the the axis of evil UK/US/Israel the truth remains that Iran and its people are a peacful nation who dare to be different and wish to be free from the control of the aforementioned. Far from being the despot waring nation that it is painted noting could be further from the truth.

Yes it is different, it ways traditions and religion but is that a reason to set the mad dogs on it and its people. Just another excuse to kill, torture, control, rob and exploit as has happened in Iraq.

But the lies continue apace and the brain dead believe them ever willing to support yet another war on innocent men women and children. Lets hope that this time round the perps wont get their own way and that those who would support them grow a brain and some backbone.

You are 100% correct'

Israel hates Iran because it won't bow down to the Zionist agenda.

So Israel uses the US and UK armies to further it's imperialist goals in the ME.

I would support assisting the people of Iran in limited fashion, in staging a true revolution to take their own country back and make it what THEY want it to be.

I do not support attacking the country with our military. To achieve a goal of regime change on our own in Iran, we'd probably have to kill AT LEAST tens of thousands of innocent people via the collateral damage of such an operation.

If Iran's regime simply must be changed, the people of the country, as a democracy, have a responsibility on their own to attempt to achieve such a thing. There's historical precedent of success in such endeavors throughout world history, so there's no reason not to think it's possible.

I have little problem with helping to arm any of the citizenry that's willing to take up arms against their regime, but I do not support being directly responsible for killing innocent civilians via punishing air assaults, much less a massive ground invasion. Iraq should be a prime example of why not.

The people of Iran appear to be politically active enough, and sick and tired enough, to handle their own business.

That like saying we must support the American people to overthrow the despotic regime that now has control of the people. Perhaps you will recall that Iran had a elceted president that we had assasinated to put the Shah in control and then followed 20 years of murder and torture all at the hands of the UK/US.

It is our meddling in the affairs of others that causes the problem in the first place and not the other way round. One must not forget that long before the US ever existed and the people of the UK were living in caves the people of the ME were highly advanced educated people who gaveus math, medicine etc.etc. they are not quite the savages as they are painted.

That like saying we must support the American people to overthrow the despotic regime that now has control of the people. Perhaps you will recall that Iran had a elceted president that we had assasinated to put the Shah in control and then followed 20 years of murder and torture all at the hands of the UK/US.

It is our meddling in the affairs of others that causes the problem in the first place and not the other way round. One must not forget that long before the US ever existed and the people of the UK were living in caves the people of the ME were highly advanced educated people who gaveus math, medicine etc.etc. they are not quite the savages as they are painted.

Is this monkey a puppet account? It reeks of the stench of about 2-3 other posters I can think of...

Is this monkey a puppet account? It reeks of the stench of about 2-3 other posters I can think of...

check your pants, that is most likely the source for the stench. then fuck off. glad i could help, yours L.K.Eder

The people of Iran need to work out their own internal problems.

One would think that by now most of us would realize that while outsiders can alter the course of a nation, those changes seldom take if the will of the people of that nation become something other than what these outsiders create.

Now I would surely like to see Iran become a more secular nation, less influenced by what most of us think is a radical version of Islam.

And I don't doubt that we could help to make that happen by aiding and abetting those Iranians who want that outcome, too.

But then that government will forever be suspect as a tool of a foreign power.

Better to let Iran find its own path, I think, even if in the short run we don't like what we see.

Becasue interferring with their political process will just put Iran onto still another road to hell paved with good American intentions

Last edited:

One would think that by now most of us would realize that while outsiders can alter the course of a nation, those changes seldom take if the will of the people of that nation become something other than what these outsiders create.

Now I would surely like to see Iran become a more secular nation, less influenced by what most of us think is a radical version of Islam.

And I don't doubt that we could help to make that happen by aiding and abetting those Iranians who want that outcome, too.

Better to let Iran find its own path, I think, even if in the short run we don't like what we see.

Becasue interferring with their political process will just put Iran onto still another road to hell paved with good American intentions

Unfortunately, as I've posted probably 85 times already, is that we in the West do NOT have the luxury of time to wait before the public - assuming it even can, which it cannot, IMO - to overthrow the fascists.

Their nuclear weapons program and comprehensive support for terrorist groups fomenting wars all over the middle east and beyond do not provide any time of cushon in which to "wait it out" and see if their public can get it done.

What if they never do, and 2 years from now, we realize that had we acted in 2007, 2008, 2009 we could have destroyed both the regime and its nascent nuclear weapons program before it became activated to produce weapons-grade materials? This nuclear umbrella would then completely insulate and protect the regime into perpetuity, which would take the option of externally-conducted regime change if it ever became necessary.

I'm sorry Editec, but I and most others I speak with who are following these events closely feels that waiting any longer serves any kind of purpose. At this point, the regime has once again crushed any internal dissent, and its only a matter of time before its nuke weapons program is displayed with a public test, a planet-wide game changing event.

check your pants, that is most likely the source for the stench. then fuck off. glad i could help, yours L.K.Eder

Choke to death at your next meal, teenage **** moron - then wash my windows after pumping my gas...AND YES, DOUCHE, YOU ARE NOW, IGNORED....

Yay, mission accomplished. now if you'd only know the meaning of the verb "to ignore".

Unfortunately, as I've posted probably 85 times already, is that we in the West do NOT have the luxury of time to wait before the public - assuming it even can, which it cannot, IMO - to overthrow the fascists.

I'm not privy to the inner sanctum of thinking among the Mullahs and to be honest I doubt anyone in the US Government is, either.

Not that I am saying your are wrong, but I am saying that your experts are guessing.

Their nuclear weapons program and comprehensive support for terrorist groups fomenting wars all over the middle east and beyond do not provide any time of cushon in which to "wait it out" and see if their public can get it done.

Personally, I suspect that Iran will become still another nation with nuclear capabilities and there's no stopping that regardless of who takes it over.

What if they never do, and 2 years from now, we realize that had we acted in 2007, 2008, 2009 we could have destroyed both the regime and its nascent nuclear weapons program before it became activated to produce weapons-grade materials?

What if arguments are impossible to respond to except with other what if arguments.

What if we mess with that nation and destabilize it such that it becomes a nation of American hating terrorists who decide to throw all their time and effort into creating biological weapons?

See my point?

This nuclear umbrella would then completely insulate and protect the regime into perpetuity, which would take the option of externally-conducted regime change if it ever became necessary.

You mean like it did for the former Soviet Communist regime?

I'm sorry Editec, but I and most others I speak with who are following these events closely feels that waiting any longer serves any kind of purpose. At this point, the regime has once again crushed any internal dissent, and its only a matter of time before its nuke weapons program is displayed with a public test, a planet-wide game changing event.

So how exactly do we destabilize that regime in a way that favors a more stable Iran and central Asia?

You do understand, of course, that I am all for doing things that work (covertly overtly, by diplomacy or by outright war) to this nation's benefit, right?

But I've watched too many cases of US interference in other nations that lead to blowback which nobody expected.

Last edited:
RHODESCHOLAR, if your keen to fight fascists perhaps you could start with your own Government. You believe all the lies you are told do you. Whats your view on Israel having hundreds of nukes and threatening to use them should Israel be invaded or dose your outrage only exist for those who dare stand up to America and its corrupt fascist regime.

And you should change your name, how anyone can use the word scholar in the context of such profanity defies all logic. Perhaps you do not have the tools in which to engage others in calm logical debate and seek to use profanity to make up for your basic lack of communative skills.

Be against a war with Iran, fine many here on the right are also! In fact most Americans and YES Israelis are against it also!

But don't sit here with your blind rhetoric and leftist 9/11 truther propaganda and make Iran out to be a saint, because they are far from it. Don't sit in America and call her a terrorist nation why you sip you Mocha Latte Frapaccino! Get off your high horse! The facts are Iran is led by religious zealots! They are lead by a radical regime that has repressed its own people. Not even the dumbest of the dumb, blindest of the blind liberal ass-wipes didn't recognize that Iranian zealots stole the election and the beat down the Iranian public that protest the non-democracy in the Islamic regime.

If you can really sit here and tell people that Iran doesn't support terror and America does with a smile on your face, then you can go to hell!

To sit here and say a Middle Eastern and North African nuclear arms race is not a gigantic threat to the world is both stupid and ignorant!

Despite the lies, deceit and staged terrorism etc. perpetrated by the the axis of evil UK/US/Israel the truth remains that Iran and its people are a peacful nation who dare to be different and wish to be free from the control of the aforementioned. Far from being the despot waring nation that it is painted noting could be further from the truth.

Yes it is different, it ways traditions and religion but is that a reason to set the mad dogs on it and its people. Just another excuse to kill, torture, control, rob and exploit as has happened in Iraq.

But the lies continue apace and the brain dead believe them ever willing to support yet another war on innocent men women and children. Lets hope that this time round the perps wont get their own way and that those who would support them grow a brain and some backbone.

LOL buddy, let me fathom a guess of who you think is responsible for 9/11? Don't be so quick to toss stones, because I bet a coward like you would have stayed home while the men went off to fight fascism in the 40s! Second Israel has never stated they would nuke anyone and its been guesstimated that Israel has had nukes for a while, but never used that and their ownership of them has never sparked an nuclear arms race!

I think its is your people (the liberal cowards) that need to go find your own country where you can smoke bongs, sing songs of freedom, while enacting a Soviet version of Communism!

RHODESCHOLAR, if your keen to fight fascists perhaps you could start with your own Government. You believe all the lies you are told do you. Whats your view on Israel having hundreds of nukes and threatening to use them should Israel be invaded or dose your outrage only exist for those who dare stand up to America and its corrupt fascist regime.

And you should change your name, how anyone can use the word scholar in the context of such profanity defies all logic. Perhaps you do not have the tools in which to engage others in calm logical debate and seek to use profanity to make up for your basic lack of communative skills.

I'm not privy to the inner sanctum of thinking among the Mullahs and to be honest I doubt anyone in the US Government is, either.

Neither am I (at least, not any more ;) ) but we can judge by their actions, which have been de-stabilizing the middle east for decades.

Not that I am saying your are wrong, but I am saying that your experts are guessing.

They are enriching uranium on a grand scale, conducting ICBM tests, have been testing rockets to shape warheads to carry nuclear payloads, refusing IAEA inspections, and broadly use terrorism to impact their region - of all of the nations I worked on, theirs is one of the most open about their goals and intentions...and have been the most consistent in implementing them. That's one of the major reasons I liken them, along with their governmental structure to the Nazis, they are not shy about what they intend to achieve.

Personally, I suspect that Iran will become still another nation with nuclear capabilities and there's no stopping that regardless of who takes it over.

A democratic gov't with a monitored nuclear program is acceptable, I do not see too many people worrying Japan or Denmark having nuclear energy - while a fascist dictatorship is not.

What if we mess with that nation and destabilize it such that it becomes a nation of American hating terrorists who decide to throw all their time and effort into creating biological weapons?

My friend, I cannot help but laugh at your statement - they ALREADY HAVE chem and bio weapons, by the shitload. And they ALREADY HAVE millions of illiterate, uneducated masses who hate us...

You mean like it did for the former Soviet Communist regime?

And how many wars were fought trying to stop communists and their proxies? Cuba had initial soviet approval to use nuclear weapons against the US during the 10/62 missile crisis....

So how exactly do we destabilize that regime in a way that favors a more stable Iran and central Asia?

Invade and liquidate the leadership, IRGC, Basij. Will it be a mess? Sure, but I'd rather a few years of shit then spending the next 50 in another cold war blackmailed by the worst garbage of mankind....iran wants to use terrorism to expand its power all over the world, you do not understand them like I do.

But I've watched too many cases of US interference in other nations that lead to blowback which nobody expected.

The cost of doing nothing is worse here, and given that they are ALREADY sharing nuclear weapons tech and conducting terrorism on a global scale shows things could not be worse than they are now.

RHODESCHOLAR, if your keen to fight fascists perhaps you could start with your own Government. You believe all the lies you are told do you.

What lies are those?

Whats your view on Israel having hundreds of nukes and threatening to use them should Israel be invaded or dose your outrage only exist for those who dare stand up to America and its corrupt fascist regime.

You just started a thread on iran, yet want to derail it into an israel discussion - start a new thread on israel then.

And funny how you screech iran should not be attacked, but supposedly quote israeli statements IF IT WERE ATTACKED, so what is the problem with israel defending itself?

I think you are yet another psychotic anti-western, israel-hating individual, especially when i hear absurd language like "America and its corrupt fascist regime". You want to have an adult conversation, remove the brainwashing nonsense and the ridiculous statements...

Actually dimwit, if you spent a moment researching my posts - as you obviously haven't about anything having to do with the middle east - you would know that I use this monikor as I play the rhodes piano in my spare time.

Brainwashing are you serious, one only has to look at the actions of your nation to see what it has done, doing and what it is becoming there is nothing anti in that. And one cannot discuss the ME without making reference to Israel as Israel is a big player in that region. And yes israel has a right to defend itself all nations do its only certain Americans who think its not so.

And you keep believing the lies and deceit if thats your fancy you will soon see the truth but by then it will be too late.

Be against a war with Iran, fine many here on the right are also! In fact most Americans and YES Israelis are against it also!

But don't sit here with your blind rhetoric and leftist 9/11 truther propaganda and make Iran out to be a saint, because they are far from it. Don't sit in America and call her a terrorist nation why you sip you Mocha Latte Frapaccino! Get off your high horse! The facts are Iran is led by religious zealots! They are lead by a radical regime that has repressed its own people. Not even the dumbest of the dumb, blindest of the blind liberal ass-wipes didn't recognize that Iranian zealots stole the election and the beat down the Iranian public that protest the non-democracy in the Islamic regime.

If you can really sit here and tell people that Iran doesn't support terror and America does with a smile on your face, then you can go to hell!

To sit here and say a Middle Eastern and North African nuclear arms race is not a gigantic threat to the world is both stupid and ignorant!

Here is wha I don't understand.

The terrorist state of Israel is estimated to have between 200 to 400 nuclear weapons.

Isreal refuses to allow ANY inspections.

And Israel also refuses to join ANY nuclear organizations or sign ANY nuclear treatys.

But Iran has allowed inspections and cooperated with nuclear authorities.

Yet Iran is painted as the bad guy.

While totally uncopperative Israel is given a free pass.

This makes ZERO sense. :cuckoo:

Brainwashing are you serious, one only has to look at the actions of your nation to see what it has done, doing and what it is becoming there is nothing anti in that. And one cannot discuss the ME without making reference to Israel as Israel is a big player in that region. And yes israel has a right to defend itself all nations do its only certain Americans who think its not so.

And you keep believing the lies and deceit if thats your fancy you will soon see the truth but by then it will be too late.

What lies are those? Instead of screeching like a 4 year old, how about addressing this directly posed question? What evidence do you have of any lies being made?

Here is wha I don't understand.

The terrorist state of Israel is estimated to have between 200 to 400 nuclear weapons.

Isreal refuses to allow ANY inspections.

And Israel also refuses to join ANY nuclear organizations or sign ANY nuclear treatys.

But Iran has allowed inspections and cooperated with nuclear authorities.

Yet Iran is painted as the bad guy.

While totally uncopperative Israel is given a free pass.

This makes ZERO sense. :cuckoo:
Yeah just krazzy manhttp://israelsmessiah.com/maps/images/arabs_vs_israel.jpg
arabs_vs_israel.jpg

Forum List

Back