Iran Special Force Training - LOL

Ohh if we would only let them use waterboarding.

Fucking homo, water-boarding is kid's play to them! They pull people's teeth out with pliers! They might be pussy soldiers, but they are still gifted torturers. To weak leftist like yourself, you see waterboarding as a huge torture method. Yet prisoners in Iranian, Turkish, Iraqi, Egyptian, Libyan, Sudanese, Saudi Arabian prisons would KILL to be waterboarded vs what they get in those prisons.

You leftist have to start abandoning your oath to protect Islamofacist at all costs. You have to stop idolizing Iran, the Ayatollah and Alamadouchebag himself, because I guarantee they do not give too shits about you or liberal movements!

I say bring 'em on.

Even our Cooks can probably outshoot em.

I don't want another costly invasion, but the bombing of their nuclear and miliary targets from the air are seeming more and more attractive and likely day in and out.

I say bring 'em on.

Even our Cooks can probably outshoot em.

I don't want another costly invasion, but the bombing of their nuclear and miliary targets from the air are seeming more and more attractive and likely day in and out.

Not saying that we should Invade Iran, but if they keep up with their Nuclear Program I might just change my mind..

And if they dare Wage war against Israel then there's another reason to go to war with Iran.

Hmm, not impressing...

But still, the Iranians fought a very costly war against Iraq and this for years nearly with clubs and stones.

Even Iraq might not be a top-notch military power, but the Iranians will fight like crazy if attacked. And they will fight with what they have and every means available.
So it will not be a walkover.

Therefore, if the loss of some thousand soldiers in Iraq already lets you talk about the prize of this, think about it, what a campaign with ten thousand dead might do.

Also,with what will the US attack ? As I see it, the cupboard is rather empty at the moment.

regards
ze germanguy

Hmm, not impressing...

But still, the Iranians fought a very costly war against Iraq and this for years nearly with clubs and stones.

Even Iraq might not be a top-notch military power, but the Iranians will fight like crazy if attacked. And they will fight with what they have and every means available.

Therefore, if the loss of some thousand soldiers in Iraq already lets you talk about the prize of this, think about it, what a campaign with ten thousand dead might do.

Also,with what will the US attack ? As I see it, the cupboard is rather empty at the moment.

regards
ze germanguy

Hmm, not impressing...

regards
ze germanguy

Not saying that we should Invade Iran, but if they keep up with their Nuclear Program I might just change my mind.
Going to war in committing ground troops is not possible at this time. Troop and money wise. If anything: (1) Economic sanctions, (2) Targeted Areal bombings and Missile attacks from destroyers and (3) a naval blockade should suffice.

And if they dare Wage war against Israel then there's another reason to go to war with Iran
No that is not a good reason, Israel can take care of herself. If Iran attacks then the US should support Israel with weapons, in the UN, stop the BS humane war talks from leftards in Europe and push for economic sanctions on Iran.

Ohh if we would only let them use waterboarding.

Fucking homo, water-boarding is kid's play to them! They pull people's teeth out with pliers! They might be pussy soldiers, but they are still gifted torturers. To weak leftist like yourself, you see waterboarding as a huge torture method. Yet prisoners in Iranian, Turkish, Iraqi, Egyptian, Libyan, Sudanese, Saudi Arabian prisons would KILL to be waterboarded vs what they get in those prisons.

You leftist have to start abandoning your oath to protect Islamofacist at all costs. You have to stop idolizing Iran, the Ayatollah and Alamadouchebag himself, because I guarantee they do not give too shits about you or liberal movements!

everytime i get depressed i just read your posts and remind myself that there are many people worse off than I am

Not saying that we should Invade Iran, but if they keep up with their Nuclear Program I might just change my mind.
Going to war in committing ground troops is not possible at this time. Troop and money wise. If anything: (1) Economic sanctions, (2) Targeted Areal bombings and Missile attacks from destroyers and (3) a naval blockade should suffice.
First: Iran doesn't have the balls to wage war against America. They wouldn't last a week.

And if they dare Wage war against Israel then there's another reason to go to war with Iran
No that is not a good reason, Israel can take care of herself. If Iran attacks then the US should support Israel with weapons, in the UN, stop the BS humane war talks from leftards in Europe and push for economic sanctions on Iran.[/QUOTE]

I'm Not saying Israel can't take care of herself, but Israel is a Strong Allie of America, even if people don't want to admit it.

We take care of our Allies, so if Iran attacks we will help out one way or another. :)

I'm Not saying Israel can't take care of herself, but Israel is a Strong Allie of America, even if people don't want to admit it.

We take care of our Allies, so if Iran attacks we will help out one way or another. :)

the usa wants iran to attack israel so it can go out in full mode without it being called pre-emptive. it would also allow us to take over their oil production and the strait in order to prevent $30 a gallon gas

the usa wants iran to attack israel so it can go out in full mode without it being called pre-emptive. it would also allow us to take over their oil production and the strait in order to prevent $30 a gallon gas

:eusa_eh:

ok..?

If we wanted to attack Iran we would've long time ago buddy.

Forum List

Back