Iran Says It Has Built a Third Underground Ballistic Missile Factory

Pssst, but don't tell the inspectors.
Hope Obamas $4.4 million gifted rugs (after he sold them in a back door auction deal)
was worth selling out the globe for.

As we sell billions of weapons to SA and also Israel. SA the real sponsor of terrorism. Iran just had an election and voted in a moderate, and we just can't stand it. We like countries under dictatorships, which we are becoming with Trump, must keep those people in line. The new generation in Iran is not going to like the US any better if we do not lay off of them.

As we sell billions of weapons to SA and also Israel. SA the real sponsor of terrorism. Iran just had an election and voted in a moderate, and we just can't stand it. We like countries under dictatorships, which we are becoming with Trump, must keep those people in line. The new generation in Iran is not going to like the US any better if we do not lay off of them.

I often wonder if penny reads her own posts. " "we" sell billions of weapons to Saudi Arabia and Israel " ----
does she have a concept of the number "BILLION"? next "SAUDI ARABIA IS THE REAL SPONSOR
OF TERRORISM" No doubt lots of muslim oil money is devoted to terrorism but it is not at all
clear to me that the SAUDI GOVERNMENT IS INVOLVED. It is very clear that the IRANIAN GOVERNMENT
with its oil money, supports terrorism world wide. Hezbollah has been INJECTED
everywhere------even in the PHILLIPINES. The "we can't stand that Iran has voted for a "moderate" "
Anyone out there indignant over the recent Ayatoilet endorsed elections in Iran?. She seems to have
her hand on the pulse of Iranian youth. I have encountered lots of Iranians since the mid 1960s when
the jews over there started shipping there kids out and the early 70s when the muslim intelligentsia
started fleeing the onslaught of Islamism-----so far I have yet to meet an Iranian in the US who resented
US "involvement" in Iran or US dealings with Iran except for the OBVIOUS betrayal of THE SHAH.
No doubt she gets a THRILL every time Iranians dance to the tune "DEATH TO AMERICA"-----
and cheers every massive build up of its military and its love affair with Russia

Forum List

Back