Iran Retorts To Israeli Threat: We Can Destroy Tel Aviv In 6 Minutes

Eddie Priest

Feb 17, 2015
Yediot Ahronot, an Israeli newspaper, has quoted Mujtaba du Al-Nour, a senior leader in the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, as saying that Iran can destroy Tel Aviv in 6 minutes if attacked by Israel. “If the Zionist regime was confident about its victory in the war, it would have initiated, but it is not strong enough to do that so it’s only threatening. Our missiles can arrive into the heart of Tel Aviv and destroy it in 6 or 7 minutes before the dust and smoke of the Zionists missiles arrive to us…Israelis are cowards; they cannot fight Hamas, while the strength of Hamas and Hezbollah is equal to a small part of Iran’s military power,” Mujtaba said.
Iran Retorts To Israeli Threat We Can Destroy Tel Aviv In 6 Minutes AnonHQ
It's like a declaration of war to Obama himself. I wonder what is the reason of such close ties between USA and Israel...

Attachments

• 11051910_1567953750147859_5375375798369397778_n.jpg
    11051910_1567953750147859_5375375798369397778_n.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 119
it is not clear to me regarding the issue as your "WONDER" . What does the
bravado threat of Iran have to do with the policies of the USA?. Way back in 1967--
I was young but VERY aware-----Egypt's Nasser made similar threats. In fact way back in the late 1930s adolf hitler made similar threats----at THE USA

it is not clear to me regarding the issue as your "WONDER" . What does the
bravado threat of Iran have to do with the policies of the USA?. Way back in 1967--
I was young but VERY aware-----Egypt's Nasser made similar threats. In fact way back in the late 1930s adolf hitler made similar threats----at THE USA. BTW to what "threats" by Israel did Iran respond??

Time for a military strike against Iran was 30 years ago. Too late to do anything about it now but negotiate it away.

Again, the key phase here is "if attacked by Israel"
Just like in the past, Iran only responds to Israeli threats.

I wouldn't call it a retort.

The Mullahs have been speculating on nuking Israel for many years, now.

Really now? Do you have a link to support that claim?

Rafsanjani , december 14, 2001.

Look it up yourself, Islamist shill.

One quote, by one Mullah, 14 years ago = "speculating on nuking Israel for many years now"?

"If a day comes when the world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in possession, the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application of an atomic bomb would not leave any thing in Israel but the same thing would just produce damages in the Muslim world", Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani told the crowd at the traditional Friday prayers in Tehran.

Generally it's the responsibility of the person making the claim to support it but given your general lack of ability to support your claims with links, I'll make an exception for you.

who determined the LINK RESPONSIBILI

One quote, by one Mullah, 14 years ago = "speculating on nuking Israel for many years now"?

"If a day comes when the world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in possession, the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application of an atomic bomb would not leave any thing in Israel but the same thing would just produce damages in the Muslim world", Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani told the crowd at the traditional Friday prayers in Tehran.

Generally it's the responsibility of the person making the claim to support it but given your general lack of ability to support your claims with links, I'll make an exception for you.
TY

I wonder Who DETERMNED ---the --- link RESPONSIBILITY?
Even in a court of law-----one need not supply a "LINK"
I have testified as an expert witness several times----and the
judge did not even ask for a journal citation. I do not demand
a link from persons who are credible-----(does not include you---
mountain doggie)

who determined the LINK RESPONSIBILI

TY

I wonder Who DETERMNED ---the --- link RESPONSIBILITY?
Even in a court of law-----one need not supply a "LINK"
I have testified as an expert witness several times----and the
judge did not even ask for a journal citation. I do not demand
a link from persons who are credible-----(does not include you---
mountain doggie)

It was Nigel.

Yes, 14 years is considered many years.

I expect no intellectual honesty out of you and I am never disappointed.

Yes, 14 years is considered many years.

I expect no intellectual honesty out of you and I am never disappointed.

14 is almost a generation.

The failing of "intellectual honesty" is more likely coming from your side since you find one one quote from one Mullah, 14 years ago, and use that to make a broad claim.

Yeah right. Didn't all the Arabs team up on Israel in the 6 days war and then get a ass whooping? The Tom kippur war...again a colossal ass whooping?

Arabs can't do anything but terrorize innocent people

Israel will roll all them terds

Yeah right. Didn't all the Arabs team up on Israel in the 6 days war and then get a ass whooping? The Tom kippur war...again a colossal ass whooping?

Arabs can't do anything but terrorize innocent people

Israel will roll all them terds

Iranians are not "Arab", and they sure as hell aren't like those weak and puny Arab states that have gotten skullf##ked by the Israelis.

Iran, Turkey, and Pakistan are all powerful conventional forces in the Muslim world. Israel has had it easy in not having to square off with the big boys. Israel wouldn't be able to survive a war with Iran if nukes were off the table, unless the U.S. had their backs. Let us hope and pray that the latter is the case.

No worries Juden!

If another holla-cost happens, you guys still have the all-powerful AIPAC to lobby congress into giving you Miami Beach or Brooklyn to establish your Jewish homeland.

This time around, you probably won't have the annoying ass UN on your backs either if/when you kick out 700,000 Cubans from their homes. After all, Cubans don't have oil revenue to fund the UN retards. Although, Ted Cruz might not be your biggest fan anymore!

Mazel Tov!

They couldn't beat the Iraqis and were reduced to swiping kids off the street to act as bombs. They're pussies. Israel would hand the Persians their asses in short order.

The Turks . Please, it's easy to a tough guy when you don't do dick. Go kill some Armenians or beat up the Kurds. How's that going for you all anyways? Run out of small helpless people to beat up?

They couldn't beat the Iraqis and were reduced to swiping kids off the street to act as bombs. They're pussies. Israel would hand the Persians their asses in short order.

The Turks . Please, it's easy to a tough guy when you don't do dick. Go kill some Armenians or beat up the Kurds. How's that going for you all anyways? Run out of small helpless people to beat up?

Israel is waaaaay too reliant on their air-power. Attacking Iran is not the same as attacking Gaza. In an infantry scenario, Iranian capabilities exceed Israel. Hell, Israel has failed in that capacity against Iran's surrogate (Hezbollah), so what would make it easier against Iran herself?

Turkey has very powerful armed forces, look it up. They were ranked higher than Israel in last months GlobalFirepower listings, with the Israelis only coming ahead of them in the combat experience metric.

I am neither Turk, Persian, or Muslim. I despise Muslims and would love to see Iran get rocked, I just don't see it as plausible by the Israelis alone.

Israel has proved time and time and time again that they can and will take care of anyone who threatens them. The incursion into Lebanon was a eye opener to them, yet they still stopped what they were going after. War is nasty business and they will suffer the casualties.

Turks are chumps. They can have their pretty, not tested , shiny boot army. Talk to me when they've been bloodied....an I'm not talking about beating up on civilians or third rate militia group. It's easy to be a tough guy when their is no one to fight.

Forum List

Back