Iran now aiding Russia Involvement in Ukraine

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 28, 2018
Walker County, TX
This is very worrisome to me that Iran is being engaged by Russia in the Ukraine, and it's about nuclear/drone issues. I don't like it. What say you?

EU officials talk to Putin about involvement to "annihilate Russian forces" if they don't stop damaging strikes against civilians in Ukraine.

Last edited:
This is very worrisome to me that Iran is being engaged by Russia in the Ukraine, and it's about nuclear/drone issues. I don't like it. What say you?

EU officials talk to Putin about involvement to "annihilate Russian forces" if they don't stop damaging strikes against civilians in Ukraine.

Ukraine has its allies and Russia has theirs.

How dare Russia use the same tactics as America, or as any other country, in any other war, at any other point in Human history.
We had no right to tactically end the bombing of Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, or was it the attack on New York's WTC that you are saying we used "tactics" like Russia. That has no true ring to it, petro. Russian Putin has gone mad and may yet have to be dealt with as harshly as he is dealing with the civilians in the Ukraine. He's hit on orphanages, Womens' hospitals, Elementary schools, and Ukrainian civilian housing and we're supposed to twiddle our thumbs? The Ukraine has been a sovereign nation for 31 years since Russia dissolved in 1991. Good grief, but you missed your mark. :cranky:

Apparently you weren't aware of the UN Security Council's concern. The Kenyan spokesman is concerned that they do what needs to be done to avoid Puting from launching a WWIII. Bless him.

The UN is useless as titts on a boar hog.

We had no right to tactically end the bombing of Pearl Harbor on Dec. 7, 1941, or was it the attack on New York's WTC that you are saying we used "tactics" like Russia. That has no true ring to it, petro. Russian Putin has gone mad and may yet have to be dealt with as harshly as he is dealing with the civilians in the Ukraine. He's hit on orphanages, Womens' hospitals, Elementary schools, and Ukrainian civilian housing and we're supposed to twiddle our thumbs? The Ukraine has been a sovereign nation for 31 years since Russia dissolved in 1991. Good grief, but you missed your mark. :cranky:
We firebombed entire cities out of existence during WW2. Killed civilians in Vietnam. We are the only country to use nukes on two major cities.

Had a scandal of US forces who tortured and humiliated prisoners in the Middle East.
We invaded two sovereign nations in the last twenty years and handed one right back to the very people we were trying to remove.

Our track record of moral superiority is rather thin. This conflict is none of our business.

Now we know what that pallet of American cash that Obama gave to the Iranians is being used for.

It was their money.. frozen since 1979. Remember, Trump cancelled the nuclear agreement.

The UN is useless as titts on a boar hog.
The UN can strike a chord with the Biden bizzaro world bunch. They care more about other country's views than they do 75% of the American people's views. That's why they're going down on Nov. 4 if they are watched closely enough to NOT deny voters their rights again. :cranky:

The UN can strike a chord with the Biden bizzaro world bunch. They care more about other country's views than they do 75% of the American people's views. That's why they're going down on Nov. 4 if they are watched closely enough to NOT deny voters their rights again. :cranky:

Trump Republicans are trying to prevent people like me from voting with an absentee ballot. But, Trump also votes by mail.

The RNC does not care about defending your vote.

If they did, they would have been prepared in 2020. Nothing has changed since then.

All they are doing is to undermine confidence in US elections and prevent people like me from voting.

If the UN strikes a chord on anything it will be a minor chord, as they are majorly useless.

Forum List

Back