Iran mosque 'suicide bombers' kill 27

Jos

Rookie
Feb 6, 2010
Two suicide bombers have killed at least 27 people at a Shia mosque in south-eastern Iran, officials say.

The first bomber blew himself up at a checkpoint outside the Jamia mosque in the city of Zahedan, with a more deadly second blast moments later.

Worshippers and Revolutionary Guards were reportedly among the dead.

Regional media reported that a Sunni rebel group, Jundullah, said it carried out the attacks in revenge for the hanging of its leader by Iran in June.

Iranian Health Minister Marzieh Vahid Dastagerdi told the news agency ISNA that the death toll was likely to rise, as 11 of the 270 injured people were in critical condition.

According to reports, the clerical leadership in Iran accused the US of backing Jundullah in order to create instability in Iran. Washington denied the charge.

Senior lawmaker Alaeddin Boroujerdi said the US should be held accountable for the "terrorist acts in Zahedan" because of its support for Jundullah, the official IRNA news agency reported
BBC News - Iran mosque 'suicide bombers' kill 27
More on Jundallah....Jundallah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So the Iranian govt murders its own people and thinks there won't be revenge. This remind you of a protest at all? -> :eusa_silenced:

Iran's current govt is worse than the Shah, even during his height he failed to match even half of the state killings and imprisonment carried out by Iran today. :doubt:

Last edited:
  • Banned
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccih66RLjNc]YouTube - US Funded, KSM Founded, CIA Backed Al Qaeda Group, Jundallah Blows Up a Mosque in Iran Again[/ame]
I'm sure there will be revenge, blowback

This kind of thing is stupid and counter productive no matter who does it or why. My condolences to those who got hurt.

I was really hoping for Change over in Iran last year at this time. It looks like folks have chilled over there. Which is a pity. The government needs to be more accountable to its people.

Yep, with every word you make me support the PKK even more. I might buy a Kurdistan flag this year.
Or buy an Israeli one, they might have collecters value in a few years:eusa_whistle:
So will the European and Arab flags, if that happens. Just to increase your brain size, here is the Israeli Prime Minister saying it himself (just skip to 4:35):
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4LTdY4OoEk&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
But if you find many, toxic gas works too:eusa_angel:

Thanks for establishing yourself as a Neo Nazi. It's been quite a while since a leftist has given someone like me such easy evidence that your hatred for Israel is from your own anti-semeticism rather than any compassion or sympathy for Palestinians. I am sure if you weren't demonising Jews you would be demonising cathars.

Thanks for establishing yourself as a Neo Nazi. It's been quite a while since a leftist has given someone like me such easy evidence that your hatred for Israel is from your own anti-semeticism rather than any compassion or sympathy for Palestinians. I am sure if you weren't demonising Jews you would be demonising cathars.
So, Is it neo-nazi AND leftist, to call for the killing of Blackmailing nutters who say if we get beaten in our next War, we'll Bomb Europe's capital's with nukes?

So, Is it neo-nazi AND leftist, to call for the killing of Blackmailing nutters who say if we get beaten in our next War, we'll Bomb Europe's capital's with nukes?

Yes it is, but you are the one who wants to fight the un-winnable ww3 against Israel in the first place. :rolleyes:

Yes it is, but you are the one who wants to fight the un-winnable ww3 against Israel in the first place. :rolleyes:
US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton warned Sunday that Iran may "pull some stunt" in the next few days as the Islamic republic prepares for the possibility of mroe United Nations sanctions over its nuclear program.
Jpost | Print Article
tonkin.jpg

US Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton warned Sunday that Iran may "pull some stunt" in the next few days as the Islamic republic prepares for the possibility of mroe United Nations sanctions over its nuclear program.
Jpost | Print Article
tonkin.jpg
If Iran gets nukes it won't help start ww3 for you, but nice try.

Jundalluh is a known U.S. front group FYI

The fact is that neocon forces within the OA have won. Iran is about to be attacked. If you consider the 2 carrier groups in the area, the media talking points, Saudia Arabia and the UAE giving carte blanche support for overflight by Israeli forces when necessary, Patraeus et al are just about ready to have their war. The powers that be have convinced Obama that traditional methods of detante and containment in regard to Iran cannot be relied upon in a mutually assured self-destructive world. That dog won't hunt. So other methods designed to kick the mullahs out of power by via other mechanisms of Brzezinski are no longer tenable. You will have your war before November.

This kind of thing is stupid and counter productive no matter who does it or why. My condolences to those who got hurt.

I was really hoping for Change over in Iran last year at this time. It looks like folks have chilled over there. Which is a pity. The government needs to be more accountable to its people.

I should also have said evil.

there really is no end which justifies this kind of means. Deliberately targeting the weak because you lack the courage to face the strong must earn you some special place in hell

I should also have said evil.

there really is no end which justifies this kind of means. Deliberately targeting the weak because you lack the courage to face the strong must earn you some special place in hell

The less hawkish foreign policy advisers in the OA were counting on a popular overthrow. That did not occur. Consequently, it's just a matter of time now.

What's the likely immediate consequences for the 20,000 to 30,000 Jews currently living in Iran's capital if the IDF and/or the US have decided on an October Surprise?

Jonathon Cook claims the Jewish population in Tehran today views their lives as very comfortable. That would likely change if shock and awe Baghdad style comes to their block.

On the subject of Iranian nukes Cook opines:

"The reason why Israel can't allow Iran to have nuclear weapons is because if Iran developed its own nuclear arsenal, it would totally change the balance of power in the Middle East...

"At the moment Israel is the regional bully, it has its own nuclear weapons, it can pull them out as it has done several times in the past, most notably during the 1973 war when it threatened the US it might use those weapons if it wasn't rearmed and that is why the Americans had to come in and intervene.

"It has that kind of ability to pressure America and terrorize the rest of the neighborhood, if you like, because it has nuclear weapons."

Israel is a Regional Bully

The fact is that neocon forces within the OA have won. Iran is about to be attacked. If you consider the 2 carrier groups in the area, the media talking points, Saudia Arabia and the UAE giving carte blanche support for overflight by Israeli forces when necessary, Patraeus et al are just about ready to have their war. The powers that be have convinced Obama that traditional methods of detante and containment in regard to Iran cannot be relied upon in a mutually assured self-destructive world. That dog won't hunt. So other methods designed to kick the mullahs out of power by via other mechanisms of Brzezinski are no longer tenable. You will have your war before November.
Do you have any supporting evidence, whatsoever, of a percentage of all I just read?

Do you have any supporting evidence, whatsoever, of a percentage of all I just read?

I've gleamed the information to form my opinion from countless sources over the years. Some of which you can't find on the internet. It is my belief based on this study that war with Iran is coming sooner than later. I honestly wouldn't know where to begin. I'd suggest reading the material over the last 12 years from foreign policy circles like Robert Kagan. The "Project For A New American Century" is also something you might peruse just to get a feel for the ideaology and names involved. There is a substantial volume of material out there.

Forum List

Back