Iran is no threat to us

Robodoon

Jan 18, 2012
And really its not a threat at all to all, but Rothschild created Israel thinks different.

Isn't it sad that Israel isn't even for the Jews!!!, but created for the geopolitical reason of the AAE IE Rothschilds ?

The Super Rich don't care how many people die in the world to meet their goals of geopolitical goals.

If you look in the Bible, you will find out that, God has thrown the Rothschild's away, just like Islam.

But what most people fail to see, most people in all religions, really are that "Religious" instead they just want to live their short little lives in peace. This is a staple all over the world.

People are people, and power mongers are power mongers.

REF
Bertrand Russell, in his book, "The Impact of Science on Society," wrote, "At present the population of the world is increasing ... War so far has had no great effect on this increase ... I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others ... If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation, survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full ... the state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of it? Really high-minded people are indifferent to suffering, especially that of others."18
http://www.radioliberty.com/ThePopulationControlAgenda.pdf

Last edited:
So you willing to pay $6 a gallon to prove that?

We have more oil than anyone, why can't I get gas for 42 cents a gallon, like Libya offered?

Oh that's right, our current administration sided with the terrorists. The terrorists we are solded.

Oh that's right, all production of infinite resources are destroyed, by the finite few who want everything, including you.

I guess you live in the world...but you do not, you live in the made up world you are sold...at a profit ;)

God is not an idiot, I challenge your ideas of the world. ;)

We are in a game, as vapor we only have so much time to get over it.

Nevermind, did you see the great football fight last night....OH just amazing, they had a ball... just like a dog.

rSDuZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/rSDuZ.png

Yet, the cat says the mouse threatens it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-SszJkjy60]Former CIA Officer Israel Controls U.S. Government & Media - YouTube[/ame]

Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies. According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NIE's "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing and presenting the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-President George H. W. Bush. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

And really its not a threat at all to all, but Rothschild created Israel thinks different.

Isn't it sad that Israel isn't even for the Jews!!!, but created for the geopolitical reason of the AAE IE Rothschilds ?

The Super Rich don't care how many people die in the world to meet their goals of geopolitical goals.

If you look in the Bible, you will find out that, God has thrown the Rothschild's away, just like Islam.

But what most people fail to see, most people in all religions, really are that "Religious" instead they just want to live their short little lives in peace. This is a staple all over the world.

People are people, and power mongers are power mongers.

REF
Bertrand Russell, in his book, "The Impact of Science on Society," wrote, "At present the population of the world is increasing ... War so far has had no great effect on this increase ... I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing. There are others ... If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation, survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full ... the state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of it? Really high-minded people are indifferent to suffering, especially that of others."18
http://www.radioliberty.com/ThePopulationControlAgenda.pdf

WARNING !
Never speak reality on murkin message mess.

Former CIA Officer Israel Controls U.S. Government & Media - YouTube

Raymond L. McGovern – 27-year CIA veteran. Former Chairman, National Intelligence Estimates (NIE), the consensus reports of all U.S. intelligence agencies. According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, NIE's "are the Intelligence Community’s most authoritative written judgments on national security issues." Responsible for preparing and presenting the President’ Daily Brief (PDB) to Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush and for providing intelligence briefing to their Vice Presidents, Secretaries of State, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and many other senior government officials. Upon retirement in 1990, McGovern was awarded the CIA’s Intelligence Commendation Medallion and received a letter of appreciation from then-President George H. W. Bush. Former U.S. Army Intelligence Officer.

hysteria-1.jpg

Why is this in Conspiracy theories? Iran isn't a threat to us.

Ah, I see the Corporate Special interest main stream media which works with the CIA says different.

"Special interest Corp media" would never lie, hide or bend the truth to serve their special interests.

I see you've been drinking from Ron Paul's water fountain again...

These wars were called on by the Neo-Cons long ago. It doesn't have anything to do with nukes or threats, its about the Rockefellers and friends geo political designs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LTdx1nPu3k]Gen Wesley Clark Reveals US Plan To Invade Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia, Somalia, Sudan, And Iran - YouTube[/ame]

BBC News - Iran to unveil 'great nuclear achievements'

Now, if I was a moderately sane conspiracy theorist, I would theorize that Russia sold a nuclear weapon to Iran under the condition that they only set it off on their own territory. Maybe Baluchistan or somewhere.

Iran is smart enough to know the value of advertising, but too stupid to make one.

So the theory goes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back