Iran election: Ahmadinejad registers despite Khamenei warning

rohuani won becasue election turnout was 78%.
but this election turnout will be low.
based on religious and conservative .....= its haram if you dont vote .99 % of religious and conservative always vote in election.
low turnout is very bad for moderate and reformist
Do they keep your name on the ballot?

Rod was stationed at a base where Iranians were being trained in 1978. The Iranians tore the heck out of the base and the soldiers were told to stay in the quarters and stand down. Its a shame that Iran is such a closed country with extremist at the helm as it only hurts the people there.
because of Iranian Green Movement(2009) bacause of ahmadinejad cheat and people protest. they afraid .... now
they didnt cheat in last election(2013).
they changed system and its not easy for cheat now. all candidate send their ..... for watch
I watched a documentary of a guy that walked from south China, through the Mongol territory clear to Iran and he ended his journey in Syria. Iran has some beautiful places but its a deadly place for christian's and being that we are christian I wouldn't ever feel safe going there. I can also understand somewhat why it would be hard to overcome the crap that has came from that region of the world with so much violence in the name of 'their religion' and tribal sects.

no its not deadly place for christian .
soccer is most popular sport in iran. iran national team captain was iranian christian
the iranian armeni.
people like christian too. everybody like to have christian friend . because they very good for make liqueur:biggrin:
Iranian_Football_Player_Ando_Andranik_Teymourian.jpg

regime dont like new christian. convert to christianity from islam .and be christian adviser.
change moslem faith to christianity .regime have problem with them.

chrismas 2017 in iran
126780_447.jpg
103478_257.jpg

126779_336.jpg
126791_464.jpg
103473_160.jpg
126782_954.jpg
103480_840.jpg
103457_764.jpg
103461_124.jpg
103472_189.jpg
103459_919.jpg
103466_675.jpg
103456_637.jpg

based on religious and conservative .....= its haram if you dont vote .99 % of religious and conservative always vote in election.

Rod was stationed at a base where Iranians were being trained in 1978. The Iranians tore the heck out of the base and the soldiers were told to stay in the quarters and stand down. Its a shame that Iran is such a closed country with extremist at the helm as it only hurts the people there.
because of Iranian Green Movement(2009) bacause of ahmadinejad cheat and people protest. they afraid .... now
they changed system and its not easy for cheat now. all candidate send their ..... for watch
I watched a documentary of a guy that walked from south China, through the Mongol territory clear to Iran and he ended his journey in Syria. Iran has some beautiful places but its a deadly place for christian's and being that we are christian I wouldn't ever feel safe going there. I can also understand somewhat why it would be hard to overcome the crap that has came from that region of the world with so much violence in the name of 'their religion' and tribal sects.

soccer is most popular sport in iran. iran national team captain was iranian christian
the iranian armeni.
people like christian too. everybody like to have christian friend . because they very good for make liqueur:biggrin:

regime dont like new christian. convert to christianity from islam .and be christian adviser.

chrismas 2017 in iran
126780_447.jpg
103478_257.jpg

126779_336.jpg
126791_464.jpg
103473_160.jpg
126782_954.jpg
103480_840.jpg
103457_764.jpg
103461_124.jpg
103472_189.jpg
103459_919.jpg
103466_675.jpg
103456_637.jpg
So you have a religious guy that doesn't really believe and thinks God needs his defense. The dude must not really believe that God can take care of him/her self so the imam has to use that strong arm approach.

the iranian armeni.

chrismas 2017 in iran
126780_447.jpg
103478_257.jpg

126779_336.jpg
126791_464.jpg
103473_160.jpg
126782_954.jpg
103480_840.jpg
103457_764.jpg
103461_124.jpg
103472_189.jpg
103459_919.jpg
103466_675.jpg
103456_637.jpg
So you have a religious guy that doesn't really believe and thinks God needs his defense. The dude must not really believe that God can take care of him/her self so the imam has to use that strong arm approach.
based on islam. if you are moslem. you cant change your faith. death penalty if you.....

for example im not moslen anymore. regime can kill me by law .but they dont .

if you are moslem. you cant change your faith. death penalty if you.....

for example im not moslen anymore. regime can kill me by law .but they dont .
The religious extremism crowd throughout is a bitch. All that does is create wars and misery. Everyone needs to at the least to abide in the Ten Commandments and the world would be a better place.

I was reading where an international criminal used Iran as a safe place for awhile (an arab if I recall). He has a multi million dollar reward for his capture. Someone there should help catch him for you next time he gets in Iran. You could retire and help others along the way. If that happens remember your bud here in the states that tells you about it okay?

Iran has been dealt a shitty hand by the west. I am not a fan of Islam by any means. However, as a people, I wish the Persians nothing but the best.

Forum List

Back