iran, another stunning victory for Obama

(CNN) -- Save the date: Iran has pledged to start eliminating some of its uranium stockpile on January 20, the White House said Sunday.

That gives an official start date for the six-month interim deal with Iran, which was first announced in November.

"As of that day, for the first time in almost a decade, Iran's nuclear program will not be able to advance, and parts of it will be rolled back, while we start negotiating a comprehensive agreement to address the international community's concerns about Iran's program," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement Sunday.

White House: Iran to start eliminating uranium stockpile January 20 - CNN.com

Wow. Iran has made a pledge regarding nukes.

I think the world should completely disarm.

I TOTALLY trust the Iranians to do what they say they will do.

It's called stalling. As they are bullshitting Obama, they are continuing to work to complete getting nukes.

It shows what a naive idiot Obama is.
Don't kid yourself, Obama is running interference for Iran while they build their nukes. The naive idiots are his supporters (like the ones on this board).

(CNN) -- Save the date: Iran has pledged to start eliminating some of its uranium stockpile on January 20, the White House said Sunday.

That gives an official start date for the six-month interim deal with Iran, which was first announced in November.

"As of that day, for the first time in almost a decade, Iran's nuclear program will not be able to advance, and parts of it will be rolled back, while we start negotiating a comprehensive agreement to address the international community's concerns about Iran's program," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in a statement Sunday.

Are you high?

When Iran gets a nuke in 2-3 years...the media will cover up Obama's fingerprints on the bomb.

SO FUCKING WHAT!? It doesn't bother me 1 damn bit if Iran has a nuke. Scares me more Israel has one and has a plan to detonate it over Europe in case of an attack...Israel is the unstable nation in the ME not Iran.

Israel has a bomb that can take out Europe?

When Iran gets a nuke in 2-3 years...the media will cover up Obama's fingerprints on the bomb.

SO FUCKING WHAT!? It doesn't bother me 1 damn bit if Iran has a nuke. Scares me more Israel has one and has a plan to detonate it over Europe in case of an attack...Israel is the unstable nation in the ME not Iran.

These bed wetting libtard parasites really are this stupid. They're a cancer on western civilization. They're like the last holdouts in hitler's bunker who believed Steiner would counter attack with a massive assault, even though they HAD TO HAVE KNOWN the Bolshevik hordes had already taken Berlin.

These moonbats are demonstrating a level of delusional insanity that is dangerous to the rest of us.

You don't "compromise" with these imbeciles. You defeat them and let them go the
"Jonestown Way".

Are you high?

He must be! either that or he is :cuckoo:

There have been so many historic accomplisments by this President that in the future the only subject
that will covered in schools in regard to American History will be the legacy of Obama.

There have been so many historic accomplisments by this President that in the future the only subject
that will covered in schools in regard to American History will be the legacy of Obama.

Over my writhing corpse.

Of course I take comfort knowing his sycophants will be dead also.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdkg5sPf-tk]Hitler youth camp - YouTube[/ame]

BTW I have to apologize for comparing obozo to hitler. As much of an evil asshole hitler was, at least his leadership led to some brief prosperity for Germany. obozo's leadership is destined to lead us into something comparable to the hellish states of the ussr, china or north korea.

You leftist parasites can not comprehend the contempt I have for you

Last edited:
Obama got the Syrians to give up their chemical weapons, the Iranians to give up their nuclear weapons, and he got bin Laden and Gadaffi.

All without trillion dollar invasions.

It helps to have a smart president.

Obama also said Assad must go he hasn't and that if Assad used chemical weapons it would be crossing his self imposed red line and change his calculus which he did and it didn't Iran does not have any nuclear weapons and there is no evidence to date anything Obama has done has stopped them from pursuing them. Yeah Bin Laden was killed on his watch and since that time Al-Qaeda has been reforming and getting stronger in the region it was the Libyans who killed Gaddafi how ever it was Obama's light footprint approach in Libya after Gaddafi that lead to Benghazi. Smart President that depends on how low you have set the bar for you consider smart.

Dumbfuck....Syria won't give up 100% of their WMDs, they are going to keep some of it. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, so you'd be "ok" with Iran just getting a "few" nukes?:cuckoo:

Obama got the Syrians to give up their chemical weapons, the Iranians to give up their nuclear weapons, and he got bin Laden and Gadaffi.

You do realize Israel has many nuclear weapons correct? And yes they have a plan to nuke Europe. Oh excuse me its "every nation that can militarily defeat them" Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

These bed wetting libtard parasites really are this stupid. They're a cancer on western civilization. They're like the last holdouts in hitler's bunker who believed Steiner would counter attack with a massive assault, even though they HAD TO HAVE KNOWN the Bolshevik hordes had already taken Berlin.

These moonbats are demonstrating a level of delusional insanity that is dangerous to the rest of us.

You don't "compromise" with these imbeciles. You defeat them and let them go the
"Jonestown Way".
All that babble and nothing of substance.Amazing
Of course the nutjob Nazi speaks....

Says the whack job advocating destroying ANOTHER nation because of so called "wmd's" yeah I am the crazy one for sure.

You do realize Israel has many nuclear weapons correct? And yes they have a plan to nuke Europe. Oh excuse me its "every nation that can militarily defeat them" Samson Option - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You claimed that Israel has one bomb, and that they plan to detonate it over Europe. I challenge that, and you respond with a Wiki article that talks about "Israel's hypothetical deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence."

Great job.

Obama also said Assad must go he hasn't and that if Assad used chemical weapons it would be crossing his self imposed red line and change his calculus which he did and it didn't Iran does not have any nuclear weapons and there is no evidence to date anything Obama has done has stopped them from pursuing them. Yeah Bin Laden was killed on his watch and since that time Al-Qaeda has been reforming and getting stronger in the region it was the Libyans who killed Gaddafi how ever it was Obama's light footprint approach in Libya after Gaddafi that lead to Benghazi. Smart President that depends on how low you have set the bar for you consider smart.

In 2011 and 2012 Republicans voted down a request from the State Department for more security funding.

Did Republicans hope an attack on Americans overseas would be successful, so they could make political points on it?

I would not put it past them.

In 2011 and 2012 Republicans voted down a request from the State Department for more security funding.

Did Republicans hope an attack on Americans overseas would be successful, so they could make political points on it?

I would not put it past them.

Negged for posting this 20 different times. It's call spamming.

prove it or STFU.

Forum List

Back