Iowa Women Picking the Wrong Candidate

---Trump is leading big in Iowa, but these GOP women are looking at someone else---

There's always those looking at someone else. That Trump has a big lead then logically one can conclude either, (1) these GOP women aren't representative of the female vote in Iowa or (2) the number of female voters is so small it doesn't really matter. I'm guessing the situation is these GOP women don't represent the big picture. But either way, it confirms that the CNN article isn't worth my interest.

The endless demeaning and pushing to destroy Trump from the Prog controlled media which is the 5th column, and the entertainers keeps him known. This gender abortion stuff is going to backfire when Americans are poor enough. It already has in the poorer areas. Women are treated like shit. The more men are denied employment due to all of the equity the poorer we get, and it sets the game up for more and more women to be treated like shit. Eventually the poorer will go get their things to survive from those who have it. And since many women who are single will have it a lot due to equity, it won't be pretty. This is what Kennedy meant for what we can do for our country as a warning. Instead, we are doing the reverse.
The linked article gave the reasons why some Republican voters are looking for somebody else than Trump. You wanna argue that their reasons are not valid because you don't agree with em. You can argue with me all you want but I don't think that's gonna change THEIR minds, and that's what matters

I agree with you except for this.

I refuse to vote for either.
I did that in 2016, disliking both candidates at the time, knowing we would have to vote out one of their sorry asses at the next earliest opportunity. One now, politically irrelevant, the other running in the next election again. Doing so, made no difference.

I will vote. I want to be able to say, I voted against the most immediate threat to our form of government, by my reckoning, so it won't be Trump. Hopefully, he won't be the nominee, but he damn well might. Whatever. :cool:

We need Nikki because she's the voice of civility.

That`s exactly why her and Christie have no chance of being nominated. They`re not MAGA lowbrow types. I have a MAGA acquaintance who belongs to a social club where Nikki would not be allowed to sit at the bar. Yes, places like that still exist where just being a White Supremacist isn`t enough. You need to be a White MALE Supremacist.

You would vote for the halfwit dementia sufferer Biden who's destroying America???
Over Trump, who already tried to overthrow an election? Definetly.

Pardon us for questioning a close election where Dems did everything they could to RIG and CHEAT.
Discussing close election is fine. Trying to overthrow the results by some Anti-American pieces of sh#t playing follow the false leader is what sucks.

Discussing close election is fine. Trying to overthrow the results by some Anti-American pieces of sh#t playing follow the false leader is what sucks.
Dems are so transparent with their faux victimhood and SPIN. God give it a rest won't you?

A small group of people who couldn't overthrow a Walmart got rowdy. Democrats RAN...not out of fear, they RAN...to the cameras to proclaim it was the greatest attack since Pearl Harbor. Oh the humanity. Oh the horror. My God Trump staged a coup while packing boxes to move out of the White House.

Nobody buys this nonsense you stupid morons.

Dems are so transparent with their faux victimhood and SPIN. God give it a rest won't you?

A small group of people who couldn't overthrow a Walmart got rowdy. Democrats RAN...not out of fear, they RAN...to the cameras to proclaim it was the greatest attack since Pearl Harbor. Oh the humanity. Oh the horror. My God Trump staged a coup while packing boxes to move out of the White House.

Look Bozo, I did my part. When told nothing would come about, I believed it and said so before the event. Who knew his idiots would actually try it, then try calling themselves patriots, as if anybody would believe that crap. They didn't even believe it, as many on clearer thinking were deeply ashamed of their actions, though some, (yes) only ashamed they underestimated resistance and failed. Well, OK, I was convinced it couldn't happen before, but you made a fool out of me, trusting you were normal, and basically Patriotic. Now we know better, as you showed us. So, what's your gig? You want people to believe they wouldn't do it again? Bullshit! Simple statistics says they will. I'm good at tactics. If I try something that doesn't work, I'm going to analyze why and change that before next attempt, and if important to a nut ball few, there will be a next attempt. That one failed for lack of firepower at the critical moment. You've got me convinced. I figure the next one is going to be bloody.., really fucking bloody, as your idiot anarchist bastards will be armed, knowing it will take a planned armed attack to succeed. The government knows it, so will be better prepared, better armed and with rules that allow them to protect themselves at the cost of attackers, so there ya go. Some on the far right, right here on this board, predict it, almost as if yearning for it. And you come up with week shit of a mob that couldn't overthrow a Walmart? Fck you, simpleton. Nobody is going to say your most radical idiots won't try it again, and playing it down now is about 3 years too late. I don't like it, but I can live with it. I am particularly well set to live with it.

The DEMs did more than run. We now know they INCITED the protesters by removing the barricades, throwing flash grenades into the crowd and opening the Capitol doors that are magnetically locked and can only be opened FROM THE INSIDE.

Abstaining in 2024 means you are good with 10,000 illegals and their drugs, sickness and disease, sex trafficking, and Cartel violence.
1702745818573.png

Abstaining in 2024 means you are good with 10,000 illegals and their drugs, sickness and disease, sex trafficking, and Cartel violence.
Don't kid yourself. Republican politicians want the third world invasion too; they just want it done legally. Mass migration lowers labor costs for corporations, which means higher incomes for the donor class.

Look Bozo, I did my part. When told nothing would come about, I believed it and said so before the event. Who knew his idiots would actually try it, then try calling themselves patriots, as if anybody would believe that crap. They didn't even believe it, as many on clearer thinking were deeply ashamed of their actions, though some, (yes) only ashamed they underestimated resistance and failed. Well, OK, I was convinced it couldn't happen before, but you made a fool out of me, trusting you were normal, and basically Patriotic. Now we know better, as you showed us. So, what's your gig? You want people to believe they wouldn't do it again? Bullshit! Simple statistics says they will. I'm good at tactics. If I try something that doesn't work, I'm going to analyze why and change that before next attempt, and if important to a nut ball few, there will be a next attempt. That one failed for lack of firepower at the critical moment. You've got me convinced. I figure the next one is going to be bloody.., really fucking bloody, as your idiot anarchist bastards will be armed, knowing it will take a planned armed attack to succeed. The government knows it, so will be better prepared, better armed and with rules that allow them to protect themselves at the cost of attackers, so there ya go. Some on the far right, right here on this board, predict it, almost as if yearning for it. And you come up with week shit of a mob that couldn't overthrow a Walmart? Fck you, simpleton. Nobody is going to say your most radical idiots won't try it again, and playing it down now is about 3 years too late. I don't like it, but I can live with it. I am particularly well set to live with it.
Damn right these deplorables will try it again.

Forum List

Back