Iowa GOP moves caucus vote count to an "undisclosed location"

Article 15

Dr. House slayer
Jul 4, 2008
Threats to disrupt the Iowa Republican caucuses next week have prompted state GOP officials to move the vote tabulation to an "undisclosed location," POLITICO has learned.

The state party has not yet told the campaigns exactly where the returns will be added up, only that it will be off-site from the Iowa GOP's Des Moines headquarters. The 2008 caucus results were tabulated at the state party offices, which sit just a few blocks from the state capitol.

Iowa GOP moving vote-count to 'undisclosed location' - POLITICO.com

So much for a RON PAUL win in Iowa

Loyalty oaths in Virginia where it's only RON PAUL and Romney on the ticket.

Back room vote counting where RON PAUL is strongly challenging the GOP's chosen candidate.

Why are they even holding these primaries?

I wonder if Dick Cheney will be there, he loves those undisclosed locations.

Court supervised recounts..., BAD. Running to a secret location and then "revealing" the result..., GOOD. Yeah, the pubs really know how to run a democracy, don't they?!?! :eek:

Back room vote counting where RON PAUL is strongly challenging the GOP's chosen candidate.

They're holding them to fuck with me and to get me to give 2 flying fucks about the news and tune into their channels because they know that after the primaries are over I'm going back to deleting the channels from my list.

Maybe the teabaggers will not stand for GOP vote rigging the way democrats have in the past. Someone needs to drag their sorry tactics out in the open.

They're holding them to fuck with me and to get me to give 2 flying fucks about the news and tune into their channels because they know that after the primaries are over I'm going back to deleting the channels from my list.

lol

Bro, I got more respect for your guy than I do the rest of the clowns on that stage but it seems like the fix is in to me.

I might even vote for him. Massachusetts is a foregone conclusion anyway.

lol

Bro, I got more respect for your guy than I do the rest of the clowns on that stage but it seems like the fix is in to me.

Romney could rape babies and still take Mass. :lol:

Do it, dude.

You'll feel great, I guarantee it.

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to hold your nose when you pull a lever. I feel sorry for people who vote like that.

Moving the vote counting to an undisclosed location has nothing to do with Ron Paul. It's because OWS has threatned to occupy the vote and disrupt the entire proceedings.

Would OWS storm where the votes were being counted and destroy the ballots? Sure they would.

Moving the vote counting to an undisclosed location has nothing to do with Ron Paul. It's because OWS has threatned to occupy the vote and disrupt the entire proceedings.

Would OWS storm where the votes were being counted and destroy the ballots? Sure they would.

Destroy ballots? Really?

You're a fucking whack job :lol:

Yeah, that's the ticket

tumblr_lkdtp9HNG31qja3h5o1_500.jpg

This just screams desperate on the part of the GOP leadership. Looks like Paul better start preparing for a third party run now.

And what are you basing that on? :lol:

OWS will know where their undisclosed location is located even if no one else does, I guarantee. Now let's see who they allow in to supervise the count.

This just screams desperate on the part of the GOP leadership. Looks like Paul better start preparing for a third party run now.

That gif is one of the most awesomest things I've ever seen.

Yup, it had nothing to do with the GOP's candidate. Nothing at all.

Just ask Scott Brown.

Scott Brown is going to certainly have a much more election fight this time around. I've been a fan of Elizabeth Warren and I'll be interested in seeing what happens when the two debate.

lol

Romney could rape babies and still take Mass. :lol:

Do it, dude.

You'll feel great, I guarantee it.

I can't even imagine what it must feel like to hold your nose when you pull a lever. I feel sorry for people who vote like that.

I'm gonna have to change my registration from Independent to Unenrolled to vote in the primary. I refuse to register as a Republican.

Yup, it had nothing to do with the GOP's candidate. Nothing at all.

Just ask Scott Brown.

Scott Brown is going to certainly have a much more election fight this time around. I've been a fan of Elizabeth Warren and I'll be interested in seeing what happens when the two debate.

Scott Brown is facing a sure thing ass whoopin'

It will be a double digit win for Warren in November.

Forum List

Back