Why Can't Christie Be V.P.& Jersey Governor? Vice Presidents Don't Do Much Anyway.

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:cheers2::rock::eusa_dance:
Let's assume Romney wins; He is best buddies with Christie. You know Christie is on the short list {along with Ryan & Rubio}. Christie doesn't want to be President, so why not VP? Look at what Joe Biden has done,,can anyone out there make a list of Biden's accomplishments under Obama? :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::lmao:
And Jersey is only a short trip from Washington if you fly "Pelosi Airlines":lol:
Right now it looks like Romney has the best chance, Romney needs to choose a VP that the "Non-Romney" Republicans will settle for. A Romney/Chrisite Ticket would seal the deal, but thats assuming no voter fraud and Ron Paul goes back to Texas.
:beer::slap::poke:

Last edited:

Let's assume Romney wins; He is best buddies with Christie. You know Christie is on the short list {along with Ryan & Rubio}. Christie doesn't want to be President, so why not VP? Look at what Joe Biden has done,,can anyone out there make a list of Biden's accomplishments under Obama? :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::lmao:
And Jersey is only a short trip from Washington if you fly "Pelosi Airlines":lol:
Right now it looks like Romney has the best chance, Romney needs to choose a VP that the "Non-Romney" Republicans will settle for. A Romney/Chrisite Ticket would seal the deal, but thats assuming no voter fraud and Ron Paul goes back to Texas.

this is the most brilliant thing i've seen here in awhile... why indeed, it's probably against the law, but i like the efficiency of it all, and he'd be just the guy to do it. is rubio eligible ??

you know who would like this idea ?? those founding fathers. tha'st who, anyone remember them, and what they stood for ?

Last edited:
I'm going to need some more emoticons to fully understand the point you're trying to make.

• Banned
Ryan's excuse was regarding his kids moving to DC for schooling, why can't his family still reside in Wisconsin? It's not like Ryan needs to be home 7 days a week to care for his kids during the school season. And if Rubio still says no, there's still some great choices out there. Keep in mind John Thune, Mitch Daniels, and either Senator from Penn & Ohio.

• Banned

this is the most brilliant thing i've seen here in awhile... why indeed, it's probably against the law, but i like the efficiency of it all, and he'd be just the guy to do it.
How can it be against the law when so much of what the Chicago Thugs have done seem so legal under O'Bozo. Forced Health Care? is that legal ?

The ignorance of the rw is absolutely mind boggling. Not to mention that they just keep lowering their standards.

Hint: Just because you're told that Christie is qualified for national office doesn't mean he is. Hell, the fat pig can't even control what he shoves into his face.

As for Biden, you make a very valid point that pubs and bags have no clue about what he has done because they don't want to know.

• Banned
Joe Biden as VP under O'Bozo is the equivalent of Being an Assistant Dishwasher to the owner of a Denny's Restaurant.

Ryan's excuse was regarding his kids moving to DC for schooling, why can't his family still reside in Wisconsin? It's not like Ryan needs to be home 7 days a week to care for his kids during the school season. And if Rubio still says no, there's still some great choices out there. Keep in mind John Thune, Mitch Daniels, and either Senator from Penn & Ohio.

"Keep in mind John Thune, Mitch Daniels, and either Senator from Penn & Ohio."[/QUOTE]

All good ones.

Vice Presidents jobs are determined by their boss, the president. Some have limited responsibilites, others, more. Christie probably wouldn't take a second place position but it would be good to know that if he were the VP, the job of POTUS would go to him, in the event of a president's departure for one reason or another....

"Keep in mind John Thune, Mitch Daniels, and either Senator from Penn & Ohio."

All good ones.

Vice Presidents jobs are determined by their boss, the president. Some have limited responsibilites, others, more. Christie probably wouldn't take a second place position but it would be good to know that if he were the VP, the job of POTUS would go to him, in the event of a president's departure for one reason or another....[/QUOTE]
this is the first year where the GOP has such a strong field of VP's to choose from, it's like an 8 yr old in a candy store.

Christie said this in October:

“Now is not my time” Christie said at a press conference in Trenton, New Jersey this afternoon. “I have a commitment to New Jersey that I simply will not abandon.”

That would rule out him taking the VP slot, unless he's a liar.

Forum List

Back