IOA blocks visits to prisoners after relatives refuse strip search

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- The Israeli occupation authority (IOA) refused to allow relatives of prisoners to visit them because they refused to be strip searched at roadblocks leading to Shatta and Megiddo jails.

The mother of a prisoner said that she was detained at a roadblock along with her daughter while on their way to visit her son Yousef Abdulaziz in Shatta jail. She said that the Israeli soldiers detained them in a room and refused to allow them to proceed to the jail or even to go back to their home in Jenin because they refused strip search. They were detained for long hours before being released.

In a similar incident, Israeli soldiers detained relatives of prisoners in Megiddo at Jaba’a roadblock and tried to force women to strip for search but they refused.

Witnesses said that the women were detained until a late night hour for refusing the search and were denied visitation.

Their country, their jail, their rules. If you don't like the rules don't go to their jail; either as a prisoner or as a visitor.

How many relatives of terrorists have smuggled weapons into jail?

Note to Tinhead: It's not a violation of civil rights to prevent people from killing Jews.

I'll give you a few moments to get used to that idea.

Note to Tinhead: It's not a violation of civil rights to prevent people from killing Jews.

Not going to happen. :eusa_whistle:

Not going to happen. :eusa_whistle:
I'm an optimist, but yeah, you're prolly right.

He really does see nothing wrong with killing Jews.

Their country, their jail, their rules. If you don't like the rules don't go to their jail; either as a prisoner or as a visitor.

PF, you should see what folks visiting OUR prisoners have to go through to see there family's. Not to mention the fact that the visitors you refer to normally have a bomb hidden in there ass or something.

Strip searching visitors is conducted routinely in the US in Federal, state and local jails and prisons.

RAMALLAH, (PIC)-- The Israeli occupation authority (IOA) refused to allow relatives of prisoners to visit them because they refused to be strip searched at roadblocks leading to Shatta and Megiddo jails.

The mother of a prisoner said that she was detained at a roadblock along with her daughter while on their way to visit her son Yousef Abdulaziz in Shatta jail. She said that the Israeli soldiers detained them in a room and refused to allow them to proceed to the jail or even to go back to their home in Jenin because they refused strip search. They were detained for long hours before being released.

In a similar incident, Israeli soldiers detained relatives of prisoners in Megiddo at Jaba’a roadblock and tried to force women to strip for search but they refused.

Witnesses said that the women were detained until a late night hour for refusing the search and were denied visitation.

Not that I have an opinion or care about past land claims in the mediterranian but I support Israel because their troops have caused many problems to countries which support or raise terrorists.

Anyways, didnt them wars around 1970 that Israel did not start end up with all that land belonging to them? Dont tell me you want to give the mid east back to the Brits.

Not that I have an opinion or care about past land claims in the mediterranian but I support Israel because their troops have caused many problems to countries which support or raise terrorists.

Anyways, didnt them wars around 1970 that Israel did not start end up with all that land belonging to them? Dont tell me you want to give the mid east back to the Brits.

The Palestinians have never lost a war to Israel.

Israel claims that it won Palestinian land from Egypt, Jordan, etc..:cuckoo:

Normally, law becomes strict when there are breaches & voilations irrespective of the police or moral state.

Strip searching has been practiced in many countries as a security measure .

To prevent circumstantial problems, Jewish security has adopted this preventive measure.

So NO COMMENTS

Forum List

Back