investigation So

thriller

Jun 6, 2016
I created new investigation So.

Powers of investigation - creation of the new Universe, new forms of live existence, new forms of life.

At me is in team of 7 Toltecs of Creators and three more Toltecs in security service.

We already created Elephants Hon, banana gardens, the woods Hon, gardens from the Bird cherry Hon, etc.

I have a license for creation, this license to me gave Aliens.

I am main in this investigation.

Instead of creations Elves pay us money, I earn on several million dinars a day.

Dinars are a currency Experiment, and Experiment is the huge empire of Aliens. I am citizen of Experiment.

I am future Father of new intelligence agency.

Toltecs good fellows, They are talented Creators and I pay Them money for each act of Creation.

For creation I use songs of the server of hares there is no screen of the TV also.

Earlier I helped to create with the world Ko. I am the senior employee of the world Ko.

I helped to create tens Universies, tens of new forms of live existence, hundreds of gardens of tree.

As a tribute to the Saint Creator, I submissively ask to build to me the temple in Kiev and to pay me pension of 100 thousand rubles a month.

I created new investigation So.

Powers of investigation - creation of the new Universe, new forms of live existence, new forms of life.

At me is in team of 7 Toltecs of Creators and three more Toltecs in security service.

We already created Elephants Hon, banana gardens, the woods Hon, gardens from the Bird cherry Hon, etc.

I have a license for creation, this license to me gave Aliens.

I am main in this investigation.

Instead of creations Elves pay us money, I earn on several million dinars a day.

Dinars are a currency Experiment, and Experiment is the huge empire of Aliens. I am citizen of Experiment.

I am future Father of new intelligence agency.

Toltecs good fellows, They are talented Creators and I pay Them money for each act of Creation.

For creation I use songs of the server of hares there is no screen of the TV also.

Earlier I helped to create with the world Ko. I am the senior employee of the world Ko.

I helped to create tens Universies, tens of new forms of live existence, hundreds of gardens of tree.

As a tribute to the Saint Creator, I submissively ask to build to me the temple in Kiev and to pay me pension of 100 thousand rubles a month.

Dear thriller Could I interest you in investigating and researching Spiritual Healing
and testimonies that this has been used to cure cancer, schizophrenia, and other mental and physical illnesses.
See resources listed at freespiritualhealing

How would you like to 'create' a team pushing for 10 million invested in R&D on Spiritual Healing?
With so much money spent on researching marijuana, why not something that cures more conditions than pot?
With no side effects, and doesn't just placate symptoms like marijuana and medications do, but actually
identifies and cures the Root Cause of illnesses (and also heals people suffering from drug abuse and addiction).

If you lobby for this research, and raise money for projects, you could get paid
commission. Or set up centers to help refer people to get this help.
If you set up a school that trains people and provides outreach, then you can be paid staff for
a nonprofit foundation or hospital/clinic system of managing and matching interns and assistants per case.

Investigation So is responsible for creating new Universies and new form of Life.

Investigation So is responsible for creating new Universies and new form of Life.

People create new life all the time.
It's called the birds and the bees. And yes it pays well if you want to do that professionally.

For me, I discover new life forms all the time
by leaving food too long in the fridge.

seriously thriller if you want to make money of a religion
then look where the demand is. The Scientologists make
money off therapy that the Buddhists and Christians teach for free.
I posted the best references I can find to Spiritual Healing if you
want to make money off commissions getting grants for research studies.

If you want to discover new life, get into the
biological sciences finding new species,
either ocean or space exploration.

I think spiritual studies are the way to find how universes work.
One of my friends studied psychometrics, and other study metaphysics
to get into these other "worlds" through alternate realms of consciousness.

I created new form of Life and it is reasonable Beings, advanced civilizations.

The intrigue is in what possible life forms already exists, I only open a door to God for them and the new Universe appears.

Forum List

Back