Invasion Propaganda - Donald's Malicious Evil Invasion Branding Lie

Fat people like Donald are scared they will run out of room and Big Macs if more people come here..
Credit where it's due. trump is very good at one thing...politicking. He knows/cares nothing about running the country. Every word out of his mouth has a laser like focus on his shrinking base. Nothing else. It's the same thing he did with every failed business venture. Lies, aggression, and self promotion. It didn't work in the private sector, and it definitely doesn't work in the public sector.

I'm not sure who's worse? trump, or Huckabee?

Perhaps the most malicious evil lie promoted by Trump is his branding of destitute Central Americans seeking asylum as refugees in America as an invasion.

There is no invasion. The claim is a simple effort of using the word invasion to instill fear and visions of hoards of criminals coming to American to rape a pillage.

Trump's propaganda lie is suspected of being a major cause of the worst domestic terrorist attack on Jews in American history.

There is no invasion coming. Invasion is just the label and lie used by Trump to influence an election.

Are we talking about the first 10,000+ group? The second 4,000+ group? Or the more recent 3rd that's building up? So when would you deem it an invasion? As I keep asking you bleeding hearts, when is it enough?

They want open borders. Bring em in by the hundreds of thousands.

Fat people like Donald are scared they will run out of room and Big Macs if more people come here..
Credit where it's due. trump is very good at one thing...politicking. He knows/cares nothing about running the country. Every word out of his mouth has a laser like focus on his shrinking base. Nothing else. It's the same thing he did with every failed business venture. Lies, aggression, and self promotion. It didn't work in the private sector, and it definitely doesn't work in the public sector.

Trump is following in the footsteps of the worst narcissistic liar this country has ever seen.

They aren't seeking asylum.
True, they're being paid by Trump supporters to keep a manufactured "crisis" going.

caravan.jpg

Millions of illegal aliens isn't a crisis?

Perhaps the most malicious evil lie promoted by Trump is his branding of destitute Central Americans seeking asylum as refugees in America as an invasion.

There is no invasion. The claim is a simple effort of using the word invasion to instill fear and visions of hoards of criminals coming to American to rape a pillage.

Trump's propaganda lie is suspected of being a major cause of the worst domestic terrorist attack on Jews in American history.

There is no invasion coming. Invasion is just the label and lie used by Trump to influence an election.
/—-/ I agree, in fact all of South America is a hoax, doesn’t exist. Nothing south of Mexico.

Call them what they are..a horde of vermin
Or you could call them what they are....victims of U.S foreign policy meddling for nearly a century

I see you all got your marching orders today. Second thread, same theme.

Trump is following in the footsteps of the worst narcissistic liar this country has ever seen.
He's definitely channeling Nixon with every move he makes. He's just too ignorant to think three moves in advance. Chess vs. Chutes/Ladders as it were.

I see you all got your marching orders today. Second thread, same theme.

Very cool. "marching orders" in a thread about a supposed invasion. I see what you did there.

Interesting username. You trout fish?

When you are worth billions and fly around in your own plane, spent time and married the most beautiful women in the world, become a household name, then you have the ability to call somebody else a failure.

Donald Trump owned or operated over 500 businesses in his life. He had 4 bankruptcies. That means he filed for bankruptcy one time for every 125 businesses in his name. Now show me any other person in the country that had less than one bankruptcy for 125 businesses they ran.

When you are worth billions and fly around in your own plane, spent time and married the most beautiful women in the world, become a household name, then you have the ability to call somebody else a failure.

Donald Trump owned or operated over 500 businesses in his life. He had 4 bankruptcies. That means he filed for bankruptcy one time for every 125 businesses in his name. Now show me any other person in the country that had less than one bankruptcy for 125 businesses they ran.
You know very little about trump. Don't feel badly, most of his minions know nothing about him. trumpco is a 'small business'. Just check his status. He doesn't 'run' hundreds of businesses. He sells his name to unwitting companies/products. Of course, that's changing now as most are dumping the toxic moniker.

Where did you hear this???

What are you, some kind of fucking idiot???

Er..ummm.. how do President Twitters remarks about a "caravan" of Central American would be asylum seekers relate to an anti-Semitic (and apparently anti-Trump) nutcase shooting up a Synagogue in Pittsburgh?

You folks *almost* make me feel sorry for him, the sumbitch can't open his mouth without you left wing dingbats blaming him for the actions of every nut case on the planet.

They are already disqualified for US asylum. US asylum can only bet granted to people who get to our country first. Secondly, Mexico already offered them asylum which they refused. So they violated two counts of being applicable for US asylum.

If they are not qualified for US asylum, insist they are coming here against our laws, what do you call it other than an invasion?

The Jews never had a better friend than Trump. In fact the shooter hates Trump worse than you do because of his working with Israel to their advantage.

INVASION
noun
  1. an act or instance of invading or entering as an enemy, especially by an army.
  2. the entrance or advent of anything troublesome or harmful, as disease.
  3. entrance as if to take possession or overrun:
the definition of invasion

You know very little about trump. Don't feel badly, most of his minions know nothing about him. trumpco is a 'small business'. Just check his status. He doesn't 'run' hundreds of businesses. He sells his name to unwitting companies/products. Of course, that's changing now as most are dumping the toxic moniker.

You cannot file bankruptcy or run a company into the ground if all you did was sell your name to them. The only way that's possible is to run the business into the ground yourself. I know a lot about Trump. Read countless articles and did research. Perhaps it's you that knows little about him.

An invasion is an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity. These people have already broken down fences and pushed through gates to get into Mexico, so they have a history of invasion. What makes you think they don't intend the same for the United States? How do you guarantee that they are coming to enter legally?

Last edited:

I have a question for the right winged morons that thought this OP's post was funny.

Why?

Are you denying that Trump has done this?

Or are you so stupid that you can grasp the consequences of this.

11 Dead on Pittsburgh because of this lie told by Trump then spread by all his minions.

This is the problrm we face here in America. We have too many dumbasses. Dumbasses that cheer when our President lies to them & attacks others with more lies.

You people do not deserve America.

You cannot file bankruptcy or run a company into the ground if all you did was sell your name to them. The only way that's possible is to run the business into the ground yourself. I know a lot about Trump. Read countless articles and did research. Perhaps it's you that knows little about him.
Put down the gun & pick up a book.

Trump was involved in these companies.

'

Forum List

Back