Invasion of Ukraine was a mistake

When supposedly the "strongest military in the world" can't defeat a rag tag military using toy drones to drop mortars on soldiers his face is too far gone to save. Having his most sophisticated tanks taken out by our shoulder fired Javelin's enough that it stops them in their tracks.....yea...time to just leave.

Last edited:
As far as I know... Russia didn't supply the Taliban and the iraqi resistance with weapons to kill american soldiers.

So I believe a revenge attack (maybe a russian sub sinking an american warship).... a revenge attack that killed 2000 or 3000 american soldiers would be in order.

Now... good luck finding a way to exact this kind of revenge without starting WWIII.

As far as I know... Russia didn't supply the Taliban and the iraqi resistance with weapons to kill american soldiers.

So I believe a revenge attack (maybe a russian sub sinking an american warship).... a revenge attack that killed 2000 or 3000 american soldiers would be in order.

Now... good luck finding a way to exact this kind of revenge without starting WWIII.

Because America wasn't the aggressor after 9/11. Russia is, big difference.

Extremely stupid idea to invade, and it just showed how bad the army became under Putin's leadership.

They used up most of the resources, so there will be a lot less if Russia needs to defend itself. NATO won't attack unless Russia escalates, but Russia may escalate. Plus if Russia is very weak at some time, China may want a piece.

Plus the idea to draft random people, give them very little training and just send them to die cannot go well with the Russian people.

Even if Russia wins will it even be worth the cost?

Burning up half of NATOs stockpile in Ukraine, and burdening their own people with more debt, was a mistake. And Ukraine isn’t even a NATO member…

Forum List

Back