Introvert or Extrovert?

Gagafritz

Lady Germanotta Snicks
Dec 4, 2011
Are you quiet and pensive or the life of the party? Do you like being around people or do you find it tiring? Can you work a crowd or are you a wallflower?
Or, do you like to hide behind sexy avatars?:cool:

Are you quiet and pensive or the life of the party? Do you like being around people or do you find it tiring? Can you work a crowd or are you a wallflower?

Depends on the event and my mood. I can be all of those things.

Really? I find it grueling. I feel more alone in a crowd of people than i do when i am by myself.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

I am an introverted extrovert AND an extroverted introvert.....i am everything the moment, job, time, event, situation, day, night possibility requires..... I am the life of the party and the quiet person no one sees, i work very well with the public and detest the public, i can work a crowd and play the wallflower......welcome to the public face.

I rotate my avis....and in and amongst them are real pics of me.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
So, you are all things to all people?

That is not quiet what your op asked now is it? lol.

If a person requires an introvert...that is what they get. If a person requires and extrovert...that is what they get. Some people need a bit of both. ;)

Well, i am not very good at turning my personality on and off like that. I guess i used to be a bit better at playing the game but now i guess i am not.

Well, i am not very good at turning my personality on and off like that. I guess i used to be a bit better at playing the game but now i guess i am not.

That's just it... it has nothing to do with turning on and off my personality....or any kind of game playing. I am both introvert and extrovert combined, and depending on the situation and needs... is what comes out.

I'd have to say not completely one or the other, but definitely lean towards introvert, or maybe better called isolationist. I think people at large are stupid, ignorant and rude, and getting worse by the year. I'd just as soon stay away from them as much as possible, since it's illegal to go around knocking someone's teeth out.

I'm willing to bet the majority of people who post on message boards are introverts. My wife is the extrovert and only because of her do we have friends! :lol:

In social situations, I am quiet and shy until I get to know people and warm up to them...then I let it all hang out.:D In my professional life, I do well with motivating people. A smile and encouraging words go a long way.:)

I like to go to parties and have a great time. I'm usually the one dancing and singing on top of the tables in the nude BUT I do it quietly. I guess I'm what you might call a semi-extrovert.

That's just it... it has nothing to do with turning on and off my personality....or any kind of game playing. I am both introvert and extrovert combined, and depending on the situation and needs... is what comes out.

Yes, I too, am both. And sexy to boot.

I find it energizing to be around people, and when I am, I am usually the life of the party, or so I have been told. This is why I am successful in sales. I am also likeable because, as I have been told, I am sincere. I also like people, and love to smile and am open to all. My body lauguage is indicative of this. My arms aren't folded when I am with people. They are open.

I cherish my private times, too, as that is when I can appreciate all around me, that is unrelated to others. Just nature and my thoughts. I love being with myself but don't use the Internet as a chat room, with back-and forths. My first response to a post is usually my last. I try to avoid being on the defensive, as that is not my style. I don't try to explain myself, more than once. :D

I feel that my life is a healthy balance of all things right for me, and I am well-centered. "A centered person will never be self-centered."

for the time being, but they are fun.
I hate crowds and I am out going. I usually will argue the loudest to make my point with people. I don't find people boring or stupid. I admire them and they are interesting for the most part when they engage you and frustrating when they fail to.

I would totally stink at sales. I would be like, well, do you wanna buy it or not? And, if i didn't believe in it, i would say, well you can buy it but i wouldn't.
As for people, i find that nobody really listens to or cares what i say anyway so i just blog online message boards to hear myself talk. And, i really just don't care to make small talk. It is very draining. I am not good at it , i have tried , i have done all the things but i you can't always help the way you look or appear to others. Of course i like warm and engaging people but that isn't me or something i can pull off. And, nowadays, i seem to form better thoughts typing than i actually do talking,

Forum List

Back