Introduction

capob

Rookie
Apr 19, 2012
Just a guy who is interested in designing a better system than what we have now or have had in the past. And, by system, I mean society. I would like input and suggestions if the forum members have any. And, if my posts are not welcome, please do indicate so and I will desist.

LOL.. That's a tall order.. I believe our society was fine for the most part until a little over 100 years ago when it took a hard left turn financially. The creation of the federal reserve, FDR's New Deal, LBJ's Great Society and the Double Threat of W and Obama back to back whacking away at our freedom / financial integrity is a bit much to survive, but we are still here and there is still a chance to turn things around.

If he is I don't recognize the Alias.. Mine is the same as the other forum as are a few others :)

Just a guy who is interested in designing a better system than what we have now or have had in the past. And, by system, I mean society. I would like input and suggestions if the forum members have any. And, if my posts are not welcome, please do indicate so and I will desist.
Welcome to USMB, capob. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)
Is letting other posters drive your car your usual online behavior? :lmao:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back