Introduction to site members

Raptor

Rookie
May 2, 2011
Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a conservative independent and will conduct myself in a respectful manner on this site with my posts and replys. And though some may find my thoughts not to their liking that is your right and what America is about free speech Truly yours Raptor.

Welcome aboard, but if you are too respectful around here the alligators will eat you for lunch.

But most of the liberals have had their shots. And only 2 or 3 of them bite.

Please allow me to introduce myself. I am a conservative independent and will conduct myself in a respectful manner on this site with my posts and replys. And though some may find my thoughts not to their liking that is your right and what America is about free speech Truly yours Raptor.

Welcome.

Good luck!! :lol:

Welcome. You'll find that everyone here is considerate and respectful of others.

Forum List

Back