Intolerant liberals harass @ Trump rally

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Reporter Millie Weaver goes to a Trump rally near Columbus, Ohio to find anti-trump hecklers berating Trump Supporters as they walked to the rally. This video accurately depicts the essence of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The more they act and look like idiots the more proof they give all alone.
These loon in this video think they are actually fighting for American rights when it is and has been proven when peopel know history they don't fall for the bs.

The moronic left has false information on history and hasn't got a ggawd dam clue on ALL. facts these stupid fkrs are so inodctrinated they don't even know it. They look like idiots who would be dancing in. shit filled diaper.

Anti Trumpers give me a headache.

Almost two years and they still can't accept the fact he pulled it off.

• Banned
The only way to fight intolerance is with intolerance? WTF is that supposed to mean? I won't even ask whether these mentally defective a-holes listen to what they say, or understand the verbal vomit they spew forth.

I know right! LOL. See they want us to be tolerant of the bs they are intolerant about, but when we point out what their hate is the can' ttolerate it LMFAO I confused myself bahaha j/k

The only way to fight intolerance is with intolerance? WTF is that supposed to mean? I won't even ask whether these mentally defective a-holes listen to what they say, or understand the verbal vomit they spew forth.

I know right! LOL. See they want us to be tolerant of the bs they are intolerant about, but when we point out what their hate is the can' ttolerate it LMFAO I confused myself bahaha j/k
If they want to see hate and intolerance they need only look in the mirror. Freedom of screech, that is what they are all for. Freedom of speech...not so much. The only "free" speech they honor is speech they approve of.

Liberals say that they champion the right of everyone to have their own opinions then always seemed shocked to discover that yes, many of these opinions are different from theirs.
Conservatives like Ben Shapiro say 'Lets discuss our differences and find room to live tolerantly with each other,' and the left always responds with 'Hell no, you fucking racists' and then burn down Berkley.

roflmao

• Banned
Funny how the take the video too, now they must have t cover their pathetic asses being caught acting like idiots.

Forum List

Back