Interracial relationships

Interracial relationships

• Total voters
Just because its fun burying you under a mountain of evidence....

Gaston Maspero (1846-1916): "By the almost unanimous testimony of ancient historians, they (Egyptians) belonged to an African race [read: Negro] which first settled in Ethiopia, on the Middle Nile; following the course of the river, they gradually reached the sea. ... Moreover, the Bible states that Mesraim, son of Ham, brother of Chus (Kush) the Ethiopian, and of Canaan, came from Mesopotamia to settle with his children on the banks of the Nile." {endnote 8: Gaston Maspero, Histoire ancienne des peuples de l'Orient. Paris: Hachette, 1917, p. 15, 12th ed. (Translated as: The Dawn of Civilization. London, 1894; reprinted, New York: Frederick Ungar, 1968.)} ...

Don't think reading Negro into African works for Northern Africa. Because certainly the influence there was tightly coupled with the Levant. And unless you claim that Babylonians, the Philistines, and the Caananites, and all the descendents of Mohammed and the Jews were misplaced Blacks --- It would be just plain weird to have the ENTIRE DYNASTY of Egyptians be a tightly coupled Blace race.
That requires weighing the reliability of sources and understanding things like context surrounding statements and intent of research. You won't get much more from him than copy-and-pastes from blogs and/or the like.

Fossils of H. erectus also show that the species lived in numerous locales across the globe, including South Africa, Kenya, Spain, China, and Java (Indonesia).

Homo Erectus: Facts About the 'Upright Man'

Homo erectus was black?
As far as I know. Do you have something that proves he wasnt Black?

It is not my obligation to prove anything. The historical evidence Egypt does not show blackness. It shows a mixture of mainly arab.

You do realize that homo erectus isnt homo sapiens dont you?

That is another argument. I am a lumper. I posted that to show there were several migrations out of Africa. You have to understand that Africa is a perfect spot for fossil recovery of ancient man do to its modern emptyness. Europe is much more difficult since it has a lot of civilization destroying evidence.
I never claimed you had to prove it. I already know you cant. I just asked if you could to see what your deflection would be. I didnt ask about the Egyptians. I asked about homo erectus.

regarding the Egyptians I have convincingly, overwhelmingly, and succinctly proven the vast preponderance of evidence points to a Black Egypt. Face it. Its not even close. We have DNA. We have accounts from Greeks that made no bones about the Egyptians being Black. They used the term melaschroes. If they were white he would have used leucochroes. Had they been simply brown, like me and so many Blacks from the US, he may have used phrenychroes. Then we have the things that are not so much documented as understood. Their philosophy was African. Their grooming habits were African. The very pillows they used to rest themselves were of African models..

Egyptian head rest.

20141426.jpg

Ugandan head rest.
Ironically Uganda is located by Lake Victoria which feeds the Nile. Remember. Civilizations start upstream then flow downstream.

turkana_ser_5_1_.jpg

The Egyptians left images of themselves as brown, Black, tan people. They never depicted themselves as white prior to white invasions. The only people that believe Egyptians were white are whites in denial.

8c6b597cb4761f6470fc3348a2a545b8.jpg

Fossils of H. erectus also show that the species lived in numerous locales across the globe, including South Africa, Kenya, Spain, China, and Java (Indonesia).

Homo erectus was black?

It is not my obligation to prove anything. The historical evidence Egypt does not show blackness. It shows a mixture of mainly arab.

That is another argument. I am a lumper. I posted that to show there were several migrations out of Africa. You have to understand that Africa is a perfect spot for fossil recovery of ancient man do to its modern emptyness. Europe is much more difficult since it has a lot of civilization destroying evidence.
I never claimed you had to prove it. I already know you cant. I just asked if you could to see what your deflection would be. I didnt ask about the Egyptians. I asked about homo erectus.

regarding the Egyptians I have convincingly, overwhelmingly, and succinctly proven the vast preponderance of evidence points to a Black Egypt. Face it. Its not even close. We have DNA. We have accounts from Greeks that made no bones about the Egyptians being Black. They used the term melaschroes. If they were white he would have used leucochroes. Had they been simply brown, like me and so many Blacks from the US, he may have used phrenychroes. Then we have the things that are not so much documented as understood. Their philosophy was African. Their grooming habits were African. The very pillows they used to rest themselves were of African models..

Egyptian head rest.

20141426.jpg

Ugandan head rest.
Ironically Uganda is located by Lake Victoria which feeds the Nile. Remember. Civilizations start upstream then flow downstream.

turkana_ser_5_1_.jpg

The Egyptians left images of themselves as brown, Black, tan people. They never depicted themselves as white prior to white invasions. The only people that believe Egyptians were white are whites in denial.

Hey Assclapper, post a photo of yourself. Let us bask in the glow of your superior genetics.

Just because its fun burying you under a mountain of evidence....

Gaston Maspero (1846-1916): "By the almost unanimous testimony of ancient historians, they (Egyptians) belonged to an African race [read: Negro] which first settled in Ethiopia, on the Middle Nile; following the course of the river, they gradually reached the sea. ... Moreover, the Bible states that Mesraim, son of Ham, brother of Chus (Kush) the Ethiopian, and of Canaan, came from Mesopotamia to settle with his children on the banks of the Nile." {endnote 8: Gaston Maspero, Histoire ancienne des peuples de l'Orient. Paris: Hachette, 1917, p. 15, 12th ed. (Translated as: The Dawn of Civilization. London, 1894; reprinted, New York: Frederick Ungar, 1968.)} ...

Don't think reading Negro into African works for Northern Africa. Because certainly the influence there was tightly coupled with the Levant. And unless you claim that Babylonians, the Philistines, and the Caananites, and all the descendents of Mohammed and the Jews were misplaced Blacks --- It would be just plain weird to have the ENTIRE DYNASTY of Egyptians be a tightly coupled Blace race.
Interesting you brought up Babylonia and Canaanites.The bible clearly states those areas were founded by the sons and grandsons of Ham who was....you guessed it....Black. Obviously the entirety of Egypt was not controlled by all Black races. They were invaded and or infiltrated by other races even before whites (and I use the term loosely) invaded. However the formation up to and through the times when Egypt was at its height were only African...Black African. Its really not a debate in my mind. Its pretty silly to believe that a place in Africa founded by Africans was anything other than Black. There is no way white people would build a civilization and all the images surrounding that civilization are Black. No one does that because its against human nature. They build images of themselves like whites have done here in the US with mt rushmore.

I would draw from that the Greeks werent too found of you pale skins from their north. There is a reason they called you people savages. While here Plato is calling you a coward along with Blacks like the Egyptians and the Ethiopians as he so vividly pointed out. Its amusing to me you never addressed the fact that you got caught trying to pass a forgery as the real thing. What are you excuses for this?

Of course I have an agenda. Its to bury you with evidence from people that actually saw the Egyptians and the words of the Egyptians themselves. So we have numerous greeks who freely admit the Egyptians were Black.
I addressed your sources individually already. You're posting stuff out of context and referring to mythology. I am referring to scientific fact. Can your degenerate negro brain comprehend that?
We have the Bible that irrefutably says the Egyptians were Black. We have the Egyptians themselves that called their land Kmet which means Black Land or Black People. We have the Egyptians drawing pictures of Black people and making statues of Black people while mysteriously never depicting themselves as whites.. We have Egyptians telling you that the present day continent of Africa was deemed to be the top of the world. We have the Egyptians proclaiming themselves they came from Black Africa. We even have DNA of Black Pharaohs. Then we have some insecure white writers trying to argue Herodotus was lying while not offering a shred of proof as to why and not addressing the fact that other Greeks said they were Black. Gimme a break clown. Who are you going to believe? :laugh:

BTW here is the original mural the white guy forged his copy from.

actual.jpg

Actually, this looks more like the original:View attachment 149496

I suspect the author got the color of the two figures on the right from the legs. Do those look black to you?

He reported as follows on the Egyptian race, the very race that had produced the Pharaohs: the Copts.

"... all have a bloated face, puffed up eyes, flat nose, thick lips; in a word, the true face of the mulatto. I was tempted to attribute it to the climate, but when I visited the Sphinx, its appearance gave me the key to the riddle. On seeing that head, typically Negro in all its features, I remembered the remarkable passage where Herodotus says: "As for me, I judge the Colchians to be a colony of the Egyptians because, like them, they are black with woolly hair. ..." In other words, the ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native-born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood, mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of its original color, while retaining nonetheless the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of peoples."

I got a million quotes from historians and images from the Egyptians themselves as well as their own writings. Keep it coming. Its fun burying you to the point you are reduced to deflecting instead of answering my questions.
laugh.gif

Copts still exist, and they generally look not like Negroids, but rather like Mediterranean's.
But but but he saw a picture of a black pharaoh on a National Geographic magazine when he was looking at all the pretty pictures!

Picture of Copts, clearly Mediterranean looking people, most look like Arabs, some individuals could pass in Serbia, or in the inverse Ethiopia.

copts.jpg
Like most white boys you tend to search for the light skinned arab copts.

nubian-men.jpg

Jesus.jpg

If melanin is so important, why are elephants not black?
Their skin is Black. it just looks grey.

1415713339785_wps_22_A_baby_elephant_which_was.jpg

Most Black people are not literally Black. Though the Nubians were exceptionally Black as depicted by the Egyptians and the indigenous people of India are considered the Blackest people on the planet.

12189819_785371374904810_5540549870590931037_n.jpg

Last edited:
If melanin is so important, why are elephants not black?
Because they are gray. Most Black people are not literally Black. Though the Nubians were exceptionally Black as depicted by the Egyptians and the indigenous people of India are considered the Blackest people on the planet.

12189819_785371374904810_5540549870590931037_n.jpg

You dumbasses try to assign mystical properties to melanin, that will never stop being hilarious.

Homo erectus was black?

Egyptian head rest.

20141426.jpg

Ugandan head rest.

turkana_ser_5_1_.jpg

Let's assume for the sake of argument that ancient Egyptians originally came from Nubia down south. Do you agree that the first capital was Memphis in the Lower delta waay up north? Thebes in the Upper was later by almost a thousand years and did not last long.

What happened?

The history of ancient Egypt appears to me to be northern.

Homo erectus was black?

Egyptian head rest.

20141426.jpg

Ugandan head rest.

turkana_ser_5_1_.jpg

Let's assume for the sake of argument that ancient Egyptians originally came from Nubia down south. Do you agree that the first capital was Memphis in the Lower delta waay up north? Thebes in the Upper was later by almost a thousand years and did not last long.

What happened?

Kind of silly to assume whites founded it because it was farther north. The position was very strategic as it was located by the mouth of the Nile delta. That doesnt mean whites founded it. That just means the Blacks that founded it saw the location was better than other spots.

Here you show your lack of knowledge regarding Egypt. The Nubians ruled Egypt from Thebes before control was retaken.

BTW here is Menes. Obviously he is Black and reputed founder of Egypt.

egypt-history-king-menes.jpg

Last edited:
Thinis or This (Egyptian: Tjenu) was the capital city of the first dynasties of ancient Egypt.

Thinis - Wikipedia

View attachment 149672

This would make sense if the ancient Egyptians were black. Upper Egypt for first dynasties.
No matter where the first dynasties were in Egypt it would make sense they were Black. :laugh:

Its in Africa before whites had even mutated to have lighter skin. Basically youre claiming some invisible barrier kept Blacks from going to lower Egypt. Where are you getting this from? You have to prove there were any whites there in the first place. It makes totally sense Blacks were there.

Last edited:
Thinis or This (Egyptian: Tjenu) was the capital city of the first dynasties of ancient Egypt.

Thinis - Wikipedia

View attachment 149672

This would make sense if the ancient Egyptians were black. Upper Egypt for first dynasties.
No matter where the first dynasties were in Egypt it would make sense they were Black. :laugh:

Its in Africa before whites had even mutated to have lighter skin. Basically youre claiming some invisible barrier kept Blacks from going to lower Egypt. Where are you getting this from? You have to prove there were any whites there in the first place. It makes totally sense Blacks were there.
Well, I am kinda arguing that Lower Egypt is where the two civilizations of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia met, hence The Two Lands.

Skin color is a "modern" thing and what I hear is that ancient civilizations did not care, or more correctly cared much less.

Thinis - Wikipedia

View attachment 149672

Well, I am kinda arguing that Lower Egypt is where the two civilizations of ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia met, hence The Two Lands.

Skin color is a "modern" thing and what I hear is that ancient civilizations did not care, or more correctly cared much less.
They may have met there but like I pointed out not only does the bible point to Hams descendants as the founders of civilization in Babylonia and Canaan, the Sumerians called themselves Black.

Skin color is an ancient thing. No Blacks didnt use it to do what whites later did but they definitely noticed and remarked on it as as I have proven the Hebrews, Greeks, and east Indians also did.

Homo erectus was black?

Egyptian head rest.

20141426.jpg

Ugandan head rest.

turkana_ser_5_1_.jpg

What happened?

Kind of silly to assume whites founded it because it was farther north. The position was very strategic as it was located by the mouth of the Nile delta. That doesnt mean whites founded it. That just means the Blacks that founded it saw the location was better than other spots.

Here you show your lack of knowledge regarding Egypt. The Nubians ruled Egypt from Thebes before control was retaken.

BTW here is Menes. Obviously he is Black and reputed founder of Egypt.

egypt-history-king-menes.jpg

1024px-Limestone_head_of_a_king._Thought_by_Petrie_to_be_Narmer._Bought_by_Petrie_in_Cairo%2C_Egypt._1st_Dynasty._The_Petrie_Museum_of_Egyptian_Archaeology%2C_London.jpg

Menes - Wikipedia

Narmer - Wikipedia

12 Images Of Pharaohs That Prove Ancient Egyptians Were Black

Thinis - Wikipedia

View attachment 149672

They may have met there but like I pointed out not only does the bible point to Hams descendants as the founders of civilization in Babylonia and Canaan, the Sumerians called themselves Black.

Skin color is an ancient thing. No Blacks didnt use it to do what whites later did but they definitely noticed and remarked on it as as I have proven the Hebrews, Greeks, and east Indians also did.
So Mesopotamia was black also and white didn't evolve until about 3000 BC?

That's seems like too fast evolution to me.

Thinis - Wikipedia

View attachment 149672

So Mesopotamia was black also and white didn't evolve until about 3000 BC?

That's seems like too fast evolution to me.
Thats correct. Do you have any proof the Sumerians were white that contradicts the proof i have?

If the Greeks considered whites to be savages while they were just getting into Egypt I'm pretty sure whites were not evolved at 3000 BC

Forum List

Back