Interracial Dating proves CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 60, not many guy's equipment works--no matter the ethnicity.
Really?

My Dad handed me his, and I plan on handing it to my own sons some day. 24 inches of pure Swedish power just as hard as it was 50 years ago, it is, and once revved up, It can go all day long as long as I keep it well lubricated.

Oh. Hey, wait a minute. When you say equipment, You're talking about my trusty Stihl, right?

Really?

My Dad handed me his, and I plan on handing it to my own sons some day. 24 inches of pure Swedish power just as hard as it was 50 years ago, it is, and once revved up, It can go all day long as long as I keep it well lubricated.

Oh. Hey, wait a minute. When you say equipment, You're talking about my trusty Stihl, right?
You had me worried when you started talking about handling your dad's and your son handling yours. LOL

Incorrect. It doesn't inspire stereotypes any more than saying that white men fantasize about black women. After all, this country started with white men raping black women so...
A few white men. Mostly slave owners or overseers. I suppose there were slave prostitutes that some whites patronized in the south.
One simple fact that you always ignore with your generalizations is that the vast majority of whites never had contact with a single slave.

A few white men. Mostly slave owners or overseers. I suppose there were slave prostitutes that some whites patronized in the south.
One simple fact that you always ignore with your generalizations is that the vast majority of whites never had contact with a single slave.
A few black people commit crimes but you nor the rest say that. And since it was more than just a few, face your history. One simple fact you always ignore with your denial is that it doesn't matter because the government made it legal. And every white person had rights that blacks did not have.

A few black people commit crimes but you nor the rest say that. And since it was more than just a few, face your history. One simple fact you always ignore with your denial is that it doesn't matter because the government made it legal. And every white person had rights that blacks did not have.
I challenge you to show where I EVER said more than a few blacks commit crimes in raw numbers. But as a percentage of population a young black man is far more likely to commit a crime than one of any other ethnicity.
In either raw numbers or per capita, slave owners were a tiny percentage of white Americans.
I've always said that most blacks are good people. Unlike you, I KNOW there are good and bad in all races. Race means nothing to me, it means everything to you.

Yup! most exogamous (outside the social group) marriages between these two racial groups occur between Black men and White women than between White men and Black women.

Just what I thought.

24 percent of Blacks and 11 percent of Whites said they strongly favor their close relative marrying someone of the opposite race. In 2012, the gap remains at 42 percent for Blacks and 13 percent for Whites. These differences are strong between the two races, regardless of marital status or political party affiliation.

white men are the most opposed to their close relative marrying a Black person. No significant gender difference was found among Blacks.

non-Christian Blacks held more unfavorable attitudes toward Black-White marriage than Protestants

Protestants held more unfavorable attitudes toward Black-White marriage than non-Protestant Whites

Interesting that religious people are more racist.

Sounds like an admission she was right.

Did the girls know you had no respect for them? Is that WHY they went with you?

What do tennis star Serena Williams, U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris and businesswoman Mellody Hobson have in common? They’re all married to white men.

But despite these real-world examples of interracial relationships, a 2010 Pew Research Center reportfound that black women are the least likely group of women to marry, especially outside of their own race.

Second, black men are more than twice as likely as black women to marry outside of the race, black women are the least likely group of women to marry outside of the race.

This article didn't mention the shit black women get from the black community if they even suggest they might be interested in dating a white guy.

White guys lusting after Black girls is essentially non-existent, unless the Black girl looks caucasian. The marriage of Serena Williams to a white guy is one for the Guinness Book...not one white guy in ten thousand finds her physically attractive.

Go to Google Images and put in "pretty girl" or something like it, and I guarantee you won't get 13% Black pics. Maybe 1%, and that one will be a Black girl like Halle Berry (or whatever her name is).

And by the way, the reason why white slave owners boinked the Help was because their wives shut them out, and they need to relieve themselves wherever possible. It was not lusting after Black p*ssy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back