Internet Comments Posted By Hasan Raised Concerns

And, here we go folks.....as I suspected.

These killings were ISLAMIC TERRORISM.

Totally religiously motivated slayings at Ft. Hood, by the man we taxpayers spent good money training to help people.....

He killed THIRTEEN PEOPLE in honor of "Big Mo".

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

FORT HOOD — An Army psychiatrist about to be deployed to a combat zone overseas shouted a religious slogan in Arabic before fatally shooting 13 people — including 12 soldiers — and injuring 28 others at this sprawling Central Texas military post on Thursday.

Lt. Gen. Robert Cone, the base commander at Fort Hood, said on NBC's Today Show that witnesses heard Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan shout "Allahu Akbar!" before opening fire. The phrase means "God is great!" in Arabic.

The death toll rose by one overnight when one of the wounded died. Today, Col. John Rossi said all the wounded were in stable condition, including the suspect and the policewoman who shot him.

Identities of the dead and wounded were not released this morning as notification of family members continued, Rossi said.

Hasan is accused of attacking his fellow soldiers about 1:30 p.m. at the Soldier Readiness Processing Center, where troops waited to see doctors as they prepared to deploy to Iraq and Afghanistan — or return from combat. Armed with two pistols, he shot more than 40 people before military police and civilian police officers responded, officials said. He was wounded by a civilian policewoman, who was injured in the exchange, police said.

The assault lasted about 10 minutes, Rossi said.

Hasan's motives were unclear, and early on Thursday, he showed no signs of worry or stress when he stopped at 7-Eleven for his daily breakfast of hash browns, said Jeannie Strickland, the store's manager.

“He came in (Thursday) morning just like normal,” she said.

However, surveillance video showed he was wearing religious attire rather than typical civilian or medical clothing. Strickland said that was unusual and she asked him about it, but he replied that he did that sometimes.

Last edited:
The real kicker here is that from what I have heard on the news, if its to be believed, is that the FBI was aware of his blogging. Why they didn't do anythhing is beyond me unless its good ol PC. He's a Muslim therefore we can't go after him or question him because of PC. I wonder when people will wake up and realize Muslims will kill us and PC needs to disappear.

The real kicker here is that from what I have heard on the news, if its to be believed, is that the FBI was aware of his blogging. Why they didn't do anythhing is beyond me unless its good ol PC.

Until someone commits a crime, there's not much law enforcement can do.

As far as anyone knows, Hassan didn't commit a crime until yesterday when he shot up Ft. Hood, killing 13 and injuring 28.

He's a Muslim therefore we can't go after him or question him because of PC. I wonder when people will wake up and realize Muslims will kill us and PC needs to disappear.

It does seem that way--as a nation, the US goes *very* easy on Moslems for fear of offending or upsetting their delicate sensibilities.

That shit needs to STOP. NOW.

Nobody knows what this insane person meant in his writings, except he himself. To kill so many people, people who are suppose to be comrades of yours, is an act that can not be accurately explained. This can, and will be spun a million different ways by the media, and people alike. But the truth is, nobody owns the context of what this man said. Nobody can truly dictate what he meant when he wrote it. Finally, nobody will really know why he committed this terrible tragedy, no matter what he, or anyone else says. While the media scrambles for answers, let's remember that the acts of an insane man, are the acts without true reason!

This insane man is still alive--and expected to live.

I have a feeling we'll get *some* kind of explanation for his writings. Even if its a pack of lies.

When he becomes conscience again its time to pull out the water board and Eminem music and get some answers.

Interesting.

Police raid shooting suspect's Killeen apartment

By Victor O'Brien
Killeen Daily Herald

Bell County SWAT teams barricaded and evacuated a downtown Killeen apartment complex where Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan lived before authorities say he killed 13 people and injured 30 more during a massacre at Fort Hood Thursday.

Temple police secured Hasan's residence at Casa Del Norte apartment complex on N. Fourth St. around 3:30 p.m. Thursday.

A Killeen police SWAT team converged on the apartment in the evening and blocked the apartment complex with the department's armored vehicle. Officers flanked the vehicle and roamed the streets, while they waited for Fort Hood investigators to arrive and process the scene.

In the morning, neighbors said Hasan handed Qurans and donated his furniture to anyone who would take it.

Neighbors described Hasan as a quiet man who began wearing "Arabic clothing" in recent weeks. Edward Windsor, a neighbor, never suspected Hasan was in the Army. Hasan's rank surprised Windsor who would never have imagined an officer with a rank of major would have lived in an apartment that rents for $350 and houses soldiers ranked as private first class.

"For his rank structure, it'd be highly unlikely for him to live here," Windsor said.

Contact Victor O'Brien at [email protected] or (254) 501-7468.

Nobody knows what this insane person meant in his writings, except he himself. To kill so many people, people who are suppose to be comrades of yours, is an act that can not be accurately explained. This can, and will be spun a million different ways by the media, and people alike. But the truth is, nobody owns the context of what this man said. Nobody can truly dictate what he meant when he wrote it. Finally, nobody will really know why he committed this terrible tragedy, no matter what he, or anyone else says. While the media scrambles for answers, let's remember that the acts of an insane man, are the acts without true reason!

This insane man is still alive--and expected to live.

I have a feeling we'll get *some* kind of explanation for his writings. Even if its a pack of lies.

When he becomes conscience again its time to pull out the water board and Eminem music and get some answers.

No doubt! :clap2:

"Allah Akbar!" to quote the accused killer.

Of course, that doesn't mean that he was basing any of his actions on some infathomable mandate of Islam...

Oh wait. It does kind of imply that, doesn't it?

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the guy has several problems....war being one of them, Islam being another....and an inability to control his base urge to mass murder being another...the list of his problems is endless.

Now (with any luck) his biggest problem is going to be the Firing Squad.

Firing Squads are sooooo 20th century.

After doing a bit more reading about this fellow, I suspect he had less of a problem with war in general, than war against Moslems...

Suspect reportedly upset about deployment

Hasan is a devout Muslim born in Arlington, Va., to Palestinian parents from the West Bank,

Col. Terry Lee, who says he worked with Hasan, told Fox that Hasan had turned against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"He said maybe the Muslims should stand up and fight against the aggressor; at first we thought he was talking about how Muslims should stand up and help the armed forces in Iraq and in Afghanistan, but apparently that wasn't the case," Lee said. "He would make comments to other individuals about how we should not be in the war in the first place."

"He was hoping that President Obama would pull troops out," Lee said. "When things weren't going that way, he became more agitated, more frustrated with the conflicts over there."

I suspect in the coming days we will learn (albeit the MSM will be quite resistant) that Hassan's motive was religious in nature, rather than his being some kind of conscientious objector.

IOW, for Hassan, it was all about Big Mo---he fragged American soliders and civilians, on an American Army Base, all for Big Mo.

Disgusting.

Excellent investigative reporting, Jenny!

You must be proud! I bet that you could get a job for CNSNews or WorldNetDaily.

NewMax. Free Republic.

Of course, that doesn't mean that he was basing nay of his actions on some infathomable mandate of Islam...

it could certainly be inferred by those of limited intellect.

And to those with massive, superior (presumably "liberal") intellect, the import of his having used THAT particular phrase would be different?

:cuckoo:

Of course, that doesn't mean that he was basing nay of his actions on some infathomable mandate of Islam...

And to those with massive, superior (presumably "liberal") intellect, the import of his having used THAT particular phrase would be different?

i can't speak for liberals, sonny.

once again that inference habit of yours bites you in the ass.

Sorry, son, but I wasn't necessarily talking about you in particular. Your reading comprehension skills need some work. Get to that.

In the interim, when Islamists yell "God is Great" at the moment of committing their acts of despicable & depraved acts of jihad, it does seem to suggest that the suspect who opened fire (allegedly) at Ft. Hood had much the same meaning in mind just before he started (allegedly) shooting.

But, deferring to the likelihood that your non-liberal, massive superior intellect perceives other likely explanations, why not share some of them instead of just continuing to play the stuffed shirt?

Sorry, son, but I wasn't necessarily talking about you in particular. Your reading comprehension skills need some work. Get to that.

In the interim, when Islamists yell "God is Great" at the moment of committing their acts of despicable & depraved acts of jihad, it does seem to suggest that the suspect who opened fire (allegedly) at Ft. Hood had much the same meaning in mind just before he started (allegedly) shooting.

But, deferring to the likelihood that your non-liberal, massive superior intellect perceives other likely explanations, why not share some of them instead of just continuing to play the stuffed shirt?

i prefer to wait for information rather than ignorantly run my yap.

you, of course, feel otherwise, as is your right.

I'm sorry but I always thought psychiatrists and psychologists were a little 'off'. I cannot trust them....especially after what happened yesterday.

You know I never thought I'd live to see the day when you and I agreed on something. But, low and behold, it has come.

I have a slight mistrust of psychiatrists and psychologists (head shrinkers) too! :D

Mark it down on the calendar.....this agreeing stuff won't happen often. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

I'm sorry but I always thought psychiatrists and psychologists were a little 'off'. I cannot trust them....especially after what happened yesterday.

You know I never thought I'd live to see the day when you and I agreed on something. But, low and behold, it has come.

I have a slight mistrust of psychiatrists and psychologists (head shrinkers) too! :D

Mark it down on the calendar.....this agreeing stuff won't happen often. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle:

Of course.

(Note to myself....make sure I put up those [tongue in cheek] [/tongue in cheek] marks next time.)

Last edited:

i prefer to wait for information rather than ignorantly run my yap.

you, of course, feel otherwise, as is your right.

Oh, bullshit. I did not "run my yap" at all, much less "ignorantly," as you just falsely claimed. I pointed out that the suspect DID (according to eye-witness accounts) make that verbal exclamation just before he started shooting.

Those words in particular DO have meaning and that meaning IS associated quite closely with the actions of our Islamist enemies.

So, yes, it is the beginning of a process of connecting some dots.

But, as is your way, you may gratuitously pretend otherwise. It's ok. Understood. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:

One of the things most Psychs do is form peer group support because they recognize the inherent danger to their own psyche due to the nature of their chosen profession. This guy obviously didn't, probably began to mentally and emotionally isolate himself from those not like him and I would surmise drew deeper into his religion until he identified with his "brothers and sisters" fighting the "invading infidel".

Forum List

Back