Internal Review Shows trump’s DHS Concocted Bogus Intelligence Blaming Antifa For Violence

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very bad.

trump concocted lies about Antifa and the protests in Portland last year.

He also illegally had DHS harvest personal information about the protesters.

They made up lies about what was happening in Portland and then blamed it all on Antifa.

Most of it was not true either.

The reason why the Portland city counsel passed a resolution barring the Portland police from cooperating with federal law enforcement was because trump ordered DHS to illegally search people's phones.

trump ordered DHS to illegally compile dossiers on people arrested in an effort to connect protesters to a central leadership structure.

What it comes down to is trump was trying to falsely concoct a story that Antifa was an organized terrorist group.

And his followers believed it.

It was all a lie.

Again.

I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.
Trump running his administration tearing a page out of Hoover's book?
It's scandalous!! :)

ROTFLOL!!!!

I've got news for the OP and her ilk, I first-hand witnessed the violence caused by Aunt Teefah/BLM/Anarchist-types in Portland on several occasions!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me guess, you gullible fools also believe it was conservatives that on multiple occasions attempted to burn the Portland police union building down, right?

Let me guess, you fucks believe Alma Raven-Guido is a far right conservative Christian?

Police declare riot after protesters set fire at Portland police union building; 1 arrested

By The Oregonian/OregonLive
Protesters marched through North Portland on Tuesday night and set a fire at the Portland police union building, prompting officers to declare a riot.

An investigation is underway into the fire, which caused an estimated $25,000 in damages to the building, police said. Alma Raven-Guido, 19, of Beaverton was arrested and charged with second-degree arson after police say she was in possession of bottles of “probable accelerant” and lighters, along with a crowbar and spray paint.

This is very bad.

trump concocted lies about Antifa and the protests in Portland last year.

He also illegally had DHS harvest personal information about the protesters.

They made up lies about what was happening in Portland and then blamed it all on Antifa.

Most of it was not true either.

The reason why the Portland city counsel passed a resolution barring the Portland police from cooperating with federal law enforcement was because trump ordered DHS to illegally search people's phones.

trump ordered DHS to illegally compile dossiers on people arrested in an effort to connect protesters to a central leadership structure.

What it comes down to is trump was trying to falsely concoct a story that Antifa was an organized terrorist group.

And his followers believed it.

It was all a lie.

Again.

The Trump Cult likes to bring up black riots and blacks burning down buildings. So what; they have endured racial injustice for hundreds of years. Anything they do in protest pails in comparison to the failed attempt by Trump and his Cult to overthrow the government of the United States of America on January 6, 2021.

So, until you are willing to address the insurrection brokered and led by Trump, please, crawl back under your rocks and keep your fu..ing mouths shut! Bigly!!!

Forum List

Back