Interesting

You are a piece of work. You may think you are funny, but your smugness belies the fact that you are hiding behind a relatively anonymous Internet moniker.

If we were face to face, you would not be so smug, I promise you that.

I don't think I'm funny. I think you are. How many threads about this are you going to start? It's just bellyaching and you are being a crybaby.

I don't think I'm funny. I think you are. How many threads about this are you going to start? It's just bellyaching and you are being a crybaby.

for the record, that second violin had me practically shooting coffee out my nose...it was indeed funny! :eusa_whistle:

So if a wrong is committed, just shut up and deal with it? You must be a Republican.

I usually make my grievances public and I usually get banned, I know the rules yet I still break them, give it a rest or you will get banned...but you know that, don't you?:lol:

I usually make my grievances public and I usually get banned, I know the rules yet I still break them, give it a rest or you will get banned...but you know that, don't you?:lol:

Several times over bud.

beer is usually the factor in my case, whats your excuse?:lol:

I am due a rant, I have had a few and it is still only 4pm:lol: the day/night is young:lol:

Well, I was angered by it. Plus, it shows how rude Ravi is.

i'm sorry you're angry...i just agree with ravi that you look sorta silly whining and pleading your case publicly...i have a tendency to use humor to diffuse anger, so i was only trying to help! :D

Yours are funny, though, Roomy. Whining is just whining.

Sorry my complaints were not entertaining enough for you Ravi. Here's a news flash...I don't give a fuck what you think. I have a legitimate complaint and I posted it publically because I want other people, who experienced the same things to come forward and discuss it.

You can go fuck yourself.

i'm sorry you're angry...i just agree with ravi that you look sorta silly whining and pleading your case publicly...i have a tendency to use humor to diffuse anger, so i was only trying to help! :D

Don't worry about. Sometimes I use humor too. I don't care how it looks. I am angry with GunnyL and his power trip, and now Ravi is poking a stick at me so I am angry with him...but he is asking for it.

Don't worry about. Sometimes I use humor too. I don't care how it looks. I am angry with GunnyL and his power trip, and now Ravi is poking a stick at me so I am angry with him...but he is asking for it.

Ravi is a very attractive lady who happens to fancy the pants off me.

Sorry my complaints were not entertaining enough for you Ravi. Here's a news flash...I don't give a fuck what you think. I have a legitimate complaint and I posted it publically because I want other people, who experienced the same things to come forward and discuss it.

You can go fuck yourself.
If you don't care what I think, why are you so angry? :rofl:

Next you'll be claiming your freedom of speech is being violated.

Forum List

Back