Interesting

Ravi is a very attractive lady who happens to fancy the pants off me.
Ooops, thought it was a guy. Okay, the anger is gone now. The evil has left the room.

Now, unless anyone has an experience to add that we can discuss, I will not answer anymore sarcastic replies.

I find it interesting that GunnyL has to have the last word. He wants all complaints in PM so we do not have any consensus or groupings of people who agree (power in numbers).

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/55323-i-am-sorry-but-i-mostly-agree.html

So I am not allowed to retort? You have to say your piece and then lock the thread? Why not a public discourse when a member has a grievance?

Gunny doesn't "have to have" the last word. Gunny GETS the last word. Do take note of the difference.

How many times do you have to get banned before you get it through your head you don't win? I take all the evidence of you crapping on the board and put it where people can't see it and I make YOU go away.

In other words, you accomplish nothing. Nobody cares.

I applaud your democratic thinking, but guess what ... like any extremist, you don't know how to express it properly. You have to get your little e-balls all swollen up and bow up to the authority.

People ask questions about rules all the time and they get a response with nothing mroe said because like it or not, they just accept the answer.

Not YOU. You're special.

What YOU need is to go start your own message board where you can make the rules and not enforce them as you see fit and quit whining about how others choose to do things.

If you don't like it here, leave. Think I already said that in another thead, didn't I? If you persist, I will help you out the door.

Gunny doesn't "have to have" the last word. Gunny GETS the last word. Do take note of the difference.

How many times do you have to get banned before you get it through your head you don't win? I take all the evidence of you crapping on the board and put it where people can't see it and I make YOU go away.

So this is about you winning?

Ooops, thought it was a guy. Okay, the anger is gone now. The evil has left the room.

Now, unless anyone has an experience to add that we can discuss, I will not answer anymore sarcastic replies.

Here's some personal experience, pm Gunny and sort it out, works for me, usually after I have made him cry for a while:lol:

Seriously Taoman, he's a pretty reasonable guy if you catch him in the right mood:eusa_angel:

So this is about you winning?

Nope. It's about being sick and tired of having the same argument with you over and over and over and over again. You refuse to see my POV, so I just cut to the chase. There isn't one person here, to include you that cnnot say I don't go above and beyond to explain where I am coming from so long as I think I can diffuse a situation and NOT have to ban someone. Matter of fact, I usually get a couple of people asking me why I put up with the crap as long as I do.

I've displayed WAY more patience with YOUR crap than just about anyone else, and I still have let you come back.

It's about there are rules and I enforce them. If you find you cannot abide by the rules, go elsewhere. Again, I think you should start your own board. I think YOU should be the admin. Then YOU can see how YOU feel when some yutz with an antiauthority complex feels free to disrupt YOUR board and take up all YOUR time over stupid shit.

Don't worry about. Sometimes I use humor too. I don't care how it looks. I am angry with GunnyL and his power trip, and now Ravi is poking a stick at me so I am angry with him...but he is asking for it.

Power trip according to taomon: Being told to follow the rules.

What power trip? You interjected yourself into something that didn't concern you.

good grief, dude. leave Jillian and Gunny the fuck alone. Modding here is a thankless job and, even if your worst concern is 100% accurate, they are STILL better than the mods this place used to have. Back in the day you would not still be around to bitch about the mods.

Be glad im not a mod still, dude. Id have to come at you like a verbal shark in deep water for spunking all over the forum with these redundant threads.

Forum List

Back